Chapter 1: Sweet Moments

Chapter 1: Sweet Moments

A Chapter by ShimmeringGlaze
"

Read if you want to know what I mean.

"
"Dark..." I whispered in to my boyfriend's pale neck.

"Hmm?"

"I love you."

"I love you too."

We snuggled on the gray couch we were laying on for a little while longer when I whispered in his ear "For once in my life I'm finally happy. I'm happy with you... I love you. You know that?"

He pulled me out and looked me in the face. "I will always, always love you. Alia you darken my world." (A/N: lighten my world.)

I leaned in and he wrapped his arms around my waist. I kissed him and entangled my fingers in his sexy black hair. I kissed him passionately.

When we broke appart a few minutes later we were both gasping for air. I didn't mind though it was worth it.

A few seconds later my boyfriend grabbed a piece of fabric from his black bag and tied it around my crimson eyes.

He whispered "I have a surprise for you." and with that he picked me up bridal style and started to walk.
**********************
A few minutes later Dark set me down and took off my blindfold.

"Oh my.... Dark..." I said in awe seeing flower petals all over the beach, but not just any kind of flower petal. It was the Crimson Lily which was extremely rare.

I looked at him and grabbed the blindfold and told him "I have surprise for you too."

I grabbed a Big bucket I saw on the edge of the shore. I grabbed it and tiptoed into the water letting my pale feet get wet. I almost jumped because the water was so cold.

'Perfect.' I thought as I silently fill the brown bucket with the ice cold water.

Then I tiptoe up to my lover. And well being six inches shorter the he is made it harder to dump the water on his head but I managed.

"What the?!" he exclaimed. Then he looked at me and as I ran shouted "I'm gonna get you!"

He chased me. We ran into the water. He splashed me with the clear icy water. I splashed him back. After a little while we were soaked head to toe.

He surprised me by picking me up bridal style again and setting a towel on the ground before sitting on it with me in his lap.

Dark pulled off his shirt, chainmail, and his sword and shield to let them dry.

"I love you." I say. Then I kiss him.


© 2011 ShimmeringGlaze


Author's Note

ShimmeringGlaze
Ignore grammar and spelling problems please. Hope you liked it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

177 Views
Added on August 10, 2011
Last Updated on August 10, 2011


Author

ShimmeringGlaze
ShimmeringGlaze

Wylie, TX



About
I love all Legend of Zelda games. I'm a new writer. I love pirates. I love art. I have a deviantArt account and it is DarkLinkandLink4321. I'm in love with reading. Texas is not as country as p.. more..

Writing