Chapter 4: The Missing Links

Chapter 4: The Missing Links

A Chapter by ShimmeringGlaze
"

lol plz just read it. I'm a disclaimer WARNING: randomness inside

"
"So...." I said as I looked into the boy in red's blue eyes.

"What's your favorite food?" he asked being random.

"Um... I don't know. Cookies maybe?"

"What's your favorite color?"

"Black." 'Duh' I thought as I looked down at my clothes. They were different. The shorts were green. The shirt was white and my hair was a light brown. 'Weird.'

"What's your favorite animal?" he asked snapping me out of my thoughts.

"A wolf." then I remembered. 'Dark...' I frowned deeper then I was before as I realized I left when we were in a fight. 'Oh, my beloved Dark.'

"What's wrong?" the teenager asked me shaking me out of my thoughts.

"Oh, umm it's nothing."

"Well, it's obviously something." he replied annoyed.

I sat crisscross in silence.

"You can tell me I can keep a secret."

The the one in violet yelled over to us "The day you tell him is the day everyone knows your secrets."

"Thank you." I shout back to him. He nods it off.


"Aww... Come on. I'll swear on my blade."

"It's just some bf trouble."

"Which one? Best friend or boyfriend?"

"Best friend. Duh!" I lie to him. He believes me of course. Dark shadow creatures are very good liars.

"Then why do you have a ring?"

"I am a girl. I like things like this. I sold all of my cows to get it."

He gasped "You sold the Lon Lon Ranch!"

The boy in violet yelled over again "Wrong girl, Red. That's Malon."

"Oh... She's the one with the red hair right?"


You could hear him do a facepalm."Yes, you idiot."

"You know Vio even though you're me, I hate you." when Red said that I remembered
something.

"Hey guys, you said there were four of you right?"

They nodded at my random question.

"Well where are the other two of you?"

"At the market." Red said quick to answer.

"Okay, then I'm going for a stroll." I say, exiting the treehouse.

"But you can't go alone! Because you're a girl." I heard Red say. I stopped dead in my tracks and raised an eyebrow at him as if saying "Excuse me?!"

"I know Ordon Forest like the back of my hand." I lied.

I climbed down the ladder and walked into the forest. I kept walking until I had found a creek. I took off my boots and dipped my feet in the crystal clear water.

I looked at my reflection in the river for awhile until I felt a hand on my shoulder. My body tenses and instinct take over. I elbow the figure in the stomach andhear an Oof sound. I jumped and turn around. I of course turn and see Vio holding his stomach. 'oops...' I thought.

"Sorry! Are you okay Vio?"

"Yeah..." he said as he regained himself.

I sat back down by the creek again dipping my feet in the water. I looked at him and gesture for him to sit next to me. He takes off his boots. Then sat down and stuck his feet in the clear water.

I noticed when I accidentally hit his stomach his purple cap fell off. I reached for it, grab it, and put it on my head.

"Purple looks good on you." Voi commented.

I laughed and I took off the hat. When he reached for it and I took off with it. I dodged a tree, then jumped over a small rock, and then I ran around a tree. There he was with his blonde hair and gorgeous caribean blue eyes. 'Did I really just think that?!' I thought to myself bewildered.

"I'll be taking that now."

I drop the hat on the ground. He's leaning down to pick up when I look up to see his face. Our lips meet. Both of us are surprised with wide eyes. Then we broke apart.

"We should head back to camp....." he said quickly, putting his hat back on.


"Yeah..." I say, feeling more confused then ever.

*******

We walked back to camp in silence.

"Hey Link, that's the girl I was telling you about." Red said as he pointed at me.

"Ilia? Is that you?" Link -Green- asked me.

'Nope.' I thought but, my mouth answered "Link! Where's Epona?"

"Resting at Ordon Spring."

"Oh, okay." I said sounding disappointed, then I smiled.

"Hey, Blue, can you start dinner?" Link asked Blue.

"What?! No! Link remember last time you let him cook! He burned everything!" Red said practically yelled to Link.

"Okay," Link says slowly, "then Vio could you start dinner?"

"Sure." Vio replied, heading up the ladder. My eyes watch Voi longingly as he leaves. Then I curse myself.



© 2011 ShimmeringGlaze


Author's Note

ShimmeringGlaze
Don't flame!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Love it!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

172 Views
1 Review
Added on August 11, 2011
Last Updated on August 12, 2011


Author

ShimmeringGlaze
ShimmeringGlaze

Wylie, TX



About
I love all Legend of Zelda games. I'm a new writer. I love pirates. I love art. I have a deviantArt account and it is DarkLinkandLink4321. I'm in love with reading. Texas is not as country as p.. more..

Writing