Dana

Dana

A Chapter by Demi
"

Her blood �stains my white satin shirt. It was an accident. I didn't mean to kill her; it just happened. My brown eyes are shaking with fear, my pulse is speeding uncontrollably, and I'm hyperventilating.

"

 Her blood  stains my white satin shirt. It was an accident. I didn't mean to kill her; it just happened. My brown eyes are shaking with fear, my pulse is speeding uncontrollably, and I'm hyperventilating.

“Diana! Diana!” I scream.

“You're not Diana are you?” Lisa asks me quietly as we wait in our cell for the guards to come get us up.
“No. I'm Dana her twin.” I explain softly. “I vowed to live my life like my twin, so that she may live on and for me to just be forgotten.”

My eyes flutter open, and my breath inhales sharply. I sit up shakily, and view my surroundings. I felt a damp cloth fall to my stomach.

“You ran all the way here from your house, in the freezing rain.” Ben's soft voice tells me. “You had me worried.”
He picked up a mug, sipped it, and sat it back down on the coffee table.

“So, what's it gonna be?”

"I've decided to get help." I whispered softly, fiddling with the class ring on my middle finger.

“And...to tell you what really happened.” Ben sat down in his recliner, a tired look carefully masking his porcelain face. “I'm not Diana...I'm Dana...her twin...” I began explaining softly as my hoarse voice would let me.

 



© 2009 Demi


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Ha!!!! This is a leg puller. Write more, I really want to read more!

Posted 14 Years Ago


Very nice, I like it.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

211 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 8, 2009
Last Updated on October 10, 2009


Author

Demi
Demi

Staunton, VA



About
It's about time this thing got updated.(its been AWHILE. Now that's like 6 years of ditching this site XD) and I'm "funsize." I enjoy METAL, Rock, and Indie music the most but do like all others EXCEP.. more..

Writing
Description Description

A Chapter by Demi


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Demi


One One

A Chapter by Demi