Spilling the beans

Spilling the beans

A Chapter by Demi
"

I told him...I TOLD HIM!!

"
“Hey Dana!” Diana's cute ten year old voice called out to me. “Can you help me?”
“With what?” I asked bounding down the stairs rhythmically, my pony tail swishing. 
As I rounded the corner, I saw my sweet twin whom I loved dearly, bent over her math textbook, puzzled. “Oh, your math. You should've had it done by now.” I chided gently.
Mom and Dad were gone out and a heavy rain was pouring outside. The time was about 8:30 PM.
I lent over her shoulder staring at the page. Suddenly things went dark. 
“Dana! Dana!” My twin was screaming. What was I doing?! Her screams were cut short.
Suddenly her face appears before me. Blood gently dribbles down her baby like face. I look down at my trembling hands. A knife was lodged gently into her...Oddly, I felt no shame; no sympathy; no care...just numb. I stumbled back and watched my twin stagger back, falling. Her math work under her as she bled to death...

I did nothing to stop the bleeding. I just watched.
 
I inhaled shakily...
“Next thing I can remember is being at a trial and sent to Juvy for two years...I regretted it.”
“Then what?” Ben asked me quietly.
“Well, after I got out, I hated everyone. Stress began to pile up...” My voice trailed. “I...”
 I couldn't began to even fathom telling him what happened after. It was like I was only spilling half the beans. Tears sprung to my eyes. 
“Dana...You can tell me.”
“Turned to...alcohol.” I choked out, feeling the tears roll. “Ben...I'm so sorry.”
I watch his face drain, and see him shift uneasily. He got to his feet and walked out into the kitchen. He started pacing, and mumbling to himself.
“Get help.” He stated flatly. “It's bad enough you're cutting yourself. And now you're drinking! What's wrong with you?!” He yelled, frustrated more than angry. “What else?!” I began sobbing, curling up on his couch. “What else?!!
He grabbed my upper arms, demanding that I answer him. I turned to the wrong choice. I shouldn't of; I'm costing our friendship with this. Ben...please forgive me.
 
“Drugs...” I mumbled lowly.
“What?” He growled.
Drugs! ” I shouted devastatedly. “Okay! I told you! Now leave me alone...”


© 2009 Demi


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

170 Views
Added on October 10, 2009


Author

Demi
Demi

Staunton, VA



About
It's about time this thing got updated.(its been AWHILE. Now that's like 6 years of ditching this site XD) and I'm "funsize." I enjoy METAL, Rock, and Indie music the most but do like all others EXCEP.. more..

Writing
Description Description

A Chapter by Demi


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Demi


One One

A Chapter by Demi