Save The Last Dance For Me Chapter 2

Save The Last Dance For Me Chapter 2

A Chapter by ShojoKoneko
"

Bella�s cousin comes to town and whisks away Jacob during a fight between him an Edward, thing�s are reviled that should not have been reviled till one was ready to. Edward/Jacob-uke, Bella bashing, Yaoi, Slash.

"

 

Save the last dance for me Ch.2

Edward’s POV

I looked at Jacob with a hint of shock, and wonder. Bella looked smug, and ‘Katie’ looked knowing.

“HAHA. So you’re a big F*G! Well faggy, do not ever come never us again. Edward, Katie come on, let’s get away from the f*g.” I looked at Bella in shock, and then I did something that I never thought I would do.

“Bella, how dare you say that I don’t ever want to see you again! I mean, he is your best friend and you are mean to him! For what his Sexuality? Go away and never talk to me again!” Bella looked shocked to say the least, and so did Jacob.

However, Jacobs shocked look fade into one of pure happiness. Bella looked like she was about to strangle me, not that it would have do much good. As she walked out of the building, I took a seat next to Jacob.

“So Jacob, you look down? Is there anything I can do?” Jacob looked at me shocked.

I heard him thinking to himself about how his ‘family disowned him, and all the things in life going so wrong’ I was shocked.

As discretely as I could I slipped my arm around him and with my other are held him under the table so no one would see. He looked at me shocked again, then smiled kindly and put his head on my shoulder letting a few tears fall. As I continued to hold him as he cried I noticed a smell, I had not noticed before. Blood… and is that wine? I looked up and at the girl; she looked at me knowingly and sent a thought to me.

“Ah, yes I’m drinking blood… Go order some for your self. I mean this is a Demon and other unearthly creatures bar, vampire.” I looked at this girl shocked.

“Edward, I’m hic sorry I’m such a jerk hic to you. I mean isn’t it true we hurt the hic ones we love? Oops hic I wasn’t suppose to tell you I imprinted on you hic” I looked at Jacob in shock.

This man, no he is barely eight-teen yet, had imprinted on me. I started to look anywhere but him and noticed what time it was, it was two hours after the time I was suppose to be home at. I was about to leave when I felt someone grab onto my arm.

“Ed~ward! Do not leave me! I was going to go to be-hic-las but hic I can’t now. Can I hic stay with you? Pwease?” I looked at Jacob and then the girl.

“I can drive my self to your place as long as you get Jacob there safely. And Edward please let us stay. And as for why I won’t talk out loud, it’s for the people around here, some of them are demons that I work with and I can’t blow their cover. Once we get to your house I will explain everything.” For some reason I trusted this girl.

I looked down at Jacob who is wasted, and then back at the girl, and then shook my head indicating that I would allow them to stay with my family and me. As we got up and left the ‘Bar’, I saw her head over to her motorcycle. I careered Jacob to my Volvo. As soon as I started the engine, we were both off to my house.



© 2009 ShojoKoneko


Author's Note

ShojoKoneko
Again NO flaming....

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is good.

Could do with being more descriptive and making the chapters longer.

Apart from that this is good.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

nice work i like it did you take the first chapter off though because its not up anymore i wasnt able to review it? keep up the writing and add some more friends...the more friends the more reviews ;) talk to you later!!!!

Carl...lol

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

225 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 12, 2009



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Love's Karma Love's Karma

A Poem by Faith