Save The Last Dance For Me Chapter 1

Save The Last Dance For Me Chapter 1

A Chapter by ShojoKoneko
"

Bella�s cousin comes to town and whisks away Jacob during a fight between him an Edward, thing�s are reviled that should not have been reviled till one was ready to. Edward/Jacob-uke, Bella bashing, Yaoi, Slash

"

 

Edwards POV

Just as I was going to punch the mutt, I heard and saw a motorcycle coming towards us. As it skidded to a halt in front of us, the mutt dropped out of his fighting stance and walked to the motorcycle, the person on the motorcycle got off and walked to meet him halfway. Then this person, for I cannot tell if it was male or female, started to speak in an Asian sounding language. At this, the mutt laughed then responded in the same language as the motorcycle person. Then he leaned over to this person and hugged them, said something then got on the back of the motorcycle. As the person walked to us, they removed the helmet. Bella gasped.

“K-Katie?!?! What are you doing here You’re suppose to be at my house!?!?!?!?!” I sat there trying to figure out what was going on. However, for the life of me I could not.

“Well you Five-Cent-Truck-Stop-W***e, the wolf and I here are going to spend a night out in the town. Now do as I say, F**K OFF!!!!!!!” As this girl throws her helmet to the mutt, she too got back on the motorcycle before driving off. I noticed that Bella was sitting there starring at were they drove off screaming bloody murdered at her, but then she grabbed my hand and started to drag me the same way they went.

“Edward we’ve got to find her and when we do you’re going to drag her back to my house!!!!!” As we, more like her dragging me around, town looking for this girl. We stopped at an old a banded were-house and walked in.

As soon as I did, I was able to hear Jacob’s thought’s loud and clear. As we head down the stairs and in to a room full of people, glow sticks, smoke, loud noise, and even louder music. As we walked around looking for them, we found them in a booth in the corner of the place drinking. The girl’s drink was red like blood the same color drink as Jacob’s.

But that’s not the only thing that caught my eye their outfits were the most sexual outfits that consisted of fishnet tops, hers black with a leather strip over her b**b’s and Jacobs consisted of a rainbow fishnet top, lather pant’s, both black, and black boot’s, both are combat boot’s.

“K-Katie, WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? AND JACOB YOU LET HER COME HERE?!!?!?! AND…. Are you wearing a rainbow top? HAHAHA you must be gay!!!!!!” Bella all but screamed.

I looked at Bella, and so not seeing the girl that I fell for but her true colors, mean and cruel, but I heard an almost inaudible.

“Yes, I’m gay.”



© 2009 ShojoKoneko


Author's Note

ShojoKoneko
no flamers.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is a good little chapter. I enjoyed it

Posted 15 Years Ago


ok there it is thanks Katie im loving it!!! :)

Carl

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

273 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 13, 2009



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Love's Karma Love's Karma

A Poem by Faith