The Noble's Servant and the Farmer boy

The Noble's Servant and the Farmer boy

A Chapter by Unam

First before I tell what happens this time, I want to let you know on a few things so you don’t think back to yourself “What did I just read” when you’re done. After experiencing it and having time to mentally examine what was going subsequently from waking. I had come to the conclusion that I had switched through two different perspectives of different people during a tragic event that took place. I assumed that that two I saw through shared the same province of area since they were dressed the same and mimicked feudal Japanese lifestyle. I will begin with the first person I was and switch perspective with each paragraph.

-Noble’s Servant-

I was traveling down a mountainous road; I was carrying something in my hands, lifting some type of object along with someone at my side. Looking back I had soon realized I was one of the front men carrying a noble in his carriage (Here’s a referring link: http://www.iqsociety.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/four-men-carriage.bmp). The man to my left, who was helping me carry the carriage scolded me for glancing back and told me to keep my glance forward. I still holding my real life consciousness became angry from suddenly being a college student last night and wake up a lowly servant the next minute. I could say I was also confused at what was going on and how I got here. I dropped my end of the carriage, receiving appalled faces from my fellow peers as it dropped with a ruffling thud.

“Who the hell is in there?” I remembered yelling however they failed to answer before my patience blew out.

I grabbed the door of the carriage and slid it open only to see that it was empty inside. Before I could register the scene before me I heard a yelp of distress from back up the hill we had just walked down. Anxious for answers I as well as the other servants rushed up to see a man being slaughtered by a sword wielding bandit of some sort. Somehow I knew it was the noble that was supposed to be in the carriage. Thus, shortly after seeing the murder, back downhill was another mysteriously looking bandit somehow formed a rushing river to block the path of the road. He laughed manically as the ground began to tremble in reaction. My thought then was to just screw it all and run but like most of my dreams it cut off instantly. I’m sure the murderer had killed me or something…

-The Farmer Boy-

                It was strange; I remained lying against a tree as if I had just woken from a nap. I was now a young boy living amongst a small plantation. I sat under a large bushy oak that sprouted plentiful of red apples overhead. I remember the sun setting along the grass hills far ahead and there was a mist of fireflies already lighting the coming night. I recognized my home to my right which was a part of the trunk of what was a colossal tree. I remembered being approached by someone telling me about some type of assassination and some evil person was splitting the world apart with magic. I guess I was told this before I fell asleep and apparently I didn’t care because I went on with my day as if nothing new happened though it was weird because I still remembered my past perspective as if it just happened. Since I didn’t care that someone important was killed and a maniac was destroying the world I wind up meeting a girl who sat on one of the low branches of the apple tree on the other side. By this time it was already dark but it was easy to see with the cluster of fireflies lighting the night. She wore jeans and rough, primitive leather top, somewhat barbaric.

Strange enough I asked her, “Why don’t you like me?” and note to all of you that is not what I say to a girl I like. Moving on, she only chuckled to herself and looked at me as if I was joking. However I felt like that was meant to be a serious question.

After finishing her laugh she smiled and finally answered childishly, “Because you’re my big headed brother!”

I remember looking at her as if she was crazy, or maybe I was. Who knows? I ended up waking up right after she answered me thinking: “What just happened..?” 



© 2012 Unam


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

241 Views
Added on March 25, 2012
Last Updated on March 25, 2012


Author

Unam
Unam

Snellville, GA



About
I'm a college student who've been writing since about early middle school. I enjoy a series of hobbies such as playing guitar to writing all day. I enjoy writing books of single characters who und.. more..

Writing