Chapter Two: I think I Might

Chapter Two: I think I Might

A Chapter by ThoughtsofShyann
"

Micheal finds out some news that brings out feeling he can't or dose not want to explain.

"
                                                                   I think I Might....

We finally arrived at school, I pulled into the parking lot and turned off the car.

"Nancy, are you gonna be okay today?"

"Yeah, I just need to sleep it off." She said.

"And what about your classwork?"

"Micheal, Arron will do it." She looked down into her lap all afraid.

"Arron who?"

"Smith."

"What? That no class loser. Why would he do your work?"

"Mike Mike I don't want to get in to this now." She replied.

"Into this? What is this?" She huffed and tried to open the door but I locked it.

"Fine, I am dating him okay!" She sunk back into her seat pushing her hair back.

I was starting to get angry the more and more I thought about. She deserves better he's not good enough for her. No one is good enough for her. Why would she keep this from me, I mean we're best friends. Or did she forget that when she started dating that jerk. I mean I know her better than any one and she not into him hes not her type. I looked at her and anger was all I felt I gripped the steering wheel trying to control my anger. How could she be so stupid to date a guy with no future. 

"Micheal, you okay?" She asked.

"What? Oh yeah I am cool I forgot my shoes at home so I gotta go. See you after school." I tried to keep my cool, then her eyes widened.

"After school, what about lunch?"

"I will go off campus."

"Good, I will join you."

"No, you need to spend time with your man. See you later."

She got out of the car and did are wave. She would kiss her hand and wave then I would catch it only this time I didn't do anything back I just pulled off rapidly. I was driving down the road and thoughts where hitting me back and forth.

Why was she going out with him?What is her deal? How could she do this to us? Those two letters caused me to stop and pull over the car.

"Us." Did I just say us making us a couple?

I couldn't be crushing on her. I mean she's hot, I mean she is good looking. She is my best friend I shouldn't be thinking these things period. I needed something to get this off my mind I mean someone. I turned the car around and went back to school. When I got out my friends Kevin and Rolando came up to me.

"Micheal what up!" They both said. See Rolando and Kevin where your typical jocks.

They both where super buff not the scary buff but the toned buff. They always had there hair flowing up like that twilight vampire style and they where always trying to get at girls. I on the other hand well everyone called me the DiCaprio of my generation. Simply because I resembled the actor Leonardo DiCaprio. I never see it but every one else does, it even got me out of a ticket one time. But I am the ultimate pretty boy of the school.

"Dude chem teachers out so we got a sub."

"Cool."I replied. We got through the front doors and I swear every one knew us and I barley knew any of them and you would think after four years I would.

Once the meet and greet was through in the hallway was done I went to chemistry. I sat down right next to Madeline. She then sat her chair closer to me. I liked Madeline and after this morning I was really ready to get things off my mind.

"Hey, Micheal where getting a sub today." She said.

"I know the boys already told me."

"Did the boys also tell you I am free tonight?" I smirked.

"Free for dinner and a movie?"

"Yes."

"How does seven sound?" I asked.

"It sound like a date!" She said with a big smile on her face.  

Maybe all I needed was another girl to realize that I was not really into Nancy. We are best friends and I don't want to do anything to mess that up. Once chemistry was over I headed to math and next P.E. I had P.E with Nancy and I was not looking forward to it. I was in the locker room changing my shirt when Rolando came up to me.

"Hey did you hear that dirt bags dating Nancy." He said livid but I didn't understand his anger.

"I know Nancy told me and just because he's a low life dose not make him a dirt bag."

"Dude, he's cheated on every girl hes been with." I was finished, he was not gonna cheat on Nancy I would beat his face in before I let that happen.

"Alright I talk to her let her know what's up. Thanks for the heads up. Come on lets go."

We headed out of the locker room and Rolando was telling me how he met this hot girl at the party and how he was taking her out but I was more focused on finding Nancy that I was tuning him out. We went to the gym and I saw her sitting at bleachers with her friends. Her jet black hair pulled back into a ponytail, she was wear some hot pink shorts and a white tee. Cheerleaders where allowed to where the practice out fits for p.e and instead of working out they just practiced. Our teacher Mr.Lang told us that today can just be a free period so everyone dispersed into there own little groups. I was talking to Rolando when two hands covered my eyes from behind but I knew it was Nancy because she so short she bring me down.

"Nancy stop playing around." She released me letting me stand up straight.

"Hey Micheal!" Her friend Hilary said.

Hilary was one of those girls that almost every guy dreamed of being with but the only girl prettier then her was Nancy. So she was always second best but she didn't care and that's what made her awesome in my book.

"Hey Hilary!You missed me?" I teased.

"You know it." She walked up and gave me a hug.

"So you hug him before you hug your true love?" Rolando said.

"Oh my Rolando always sweet talking me one of these days your gonna regret that sweet talk."

"Any ways what's up?" I asked.

"So what we can't hang out now?" Nancy asked.

"Why don't you ask your boyfriend." Rolando said. I punched him in the stomach.

"Nancy come walk with me." We began walking around the gym and I could tell she was worried.

"What's going on Mikey I know somethings up."

"Its about Arron, he's a player hes cheated on every single girl he has been with and I know he has nothing going for himself." She began crying I took her outside so no one would seed and I hugged her.

"I know he has dated almost every girl in the school, and he only dates them to get them in bed and I was stupid enough to say yes and I just broke up with him okay." I pulled her away looking at her in her eyes.

"Nancy! Did you sleep with him?" I said angrily.

"No! I'm not stupid I barley know the guy. Micheal you act like you don't know me at all today. What's you deal?" She said yelling.

"I am so sorry okay it was a stupid question I know your not like that. Look I just been stressed we have a game tonight I just found out you where dating a jerk and I really don't even want to get started on my home right now. I am just all over the place and I am sorry. Please forgive me Nancy bear." I said while pretending to catch the kiss from this morning. A big smile appeared on her face and she gave me a hug.

"Of course I forgive you." I wiped her tears.

"Don't worry you still look ugly as usual." I told her, she socked me in the arm.

"What ever loser, hey when are you going to take that Halloween mask off." She began laughing.

"What ever." I said smiling. We got back into the gym, her cheer mates where practicing so she went to go practice I sat on the bleachers with Rolando and just watched the practice. 

Nancy was the captain and Hilary was co-captain. Madeline was on the team to dancing and looking straight at me. Se even blew me a kiss. And I touched my heart as if that's where it went.

"Aye, what was that?" Rolando asked.

"What was what?"

"Don't play stupid Micheal, I seen you guy communicating."

"Oh Madeline, nothing just fooling around is all. I'm taking her out later."

"So are you just taking her out?" He made a big pervert smile.

"Dude that's is not your concern."

"Really?" He looked at me.

"Oh my gosh, fine maybe I don't know."

"If you do tell me."

"Not going to happen." I said.

The rest of the day was boring and not really interesting. I was at practice and I seen Madeline coming my way.

"Hey what are you doing out of practice beautiful."

"Just coming to see if where still on for dinner."

"Of course we are why wouldn't we be?"

"The game."

"Well make it back in time." I replied.

"Alright. Are you going to Andrea's party after."

"Oh you know I am."

"Then I guess I will see you there too."

"Alright." Then she walked away and went back to practice.

I felt so much better knowing my feeling for Nancy where probably just my nerves talking so I figured, let the games begin.


© 2013 ThoughtsofShyann


Author's Note

ThoughtsofShyann
Reviews Please!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

⊰ℛℛ⊱
It's good ! I could definitely get into the story, Shyann. Regarding cheating, it reminds me of 3rd grade when Tyr overhead a girl mad at me saying I was cheating.

Tyr, jealous that she was, went into a rage and immediately assumed that I was cheating =ON= her, like I was seeing her as another G/F at school when in fact she was just accusing me of cheating on a test because I aced it.

Girls can be very hard to figure out sometimes and I sure caught heck that day from Tyr who was furious at me, doing every little thing to trip me up including some unpleasant 'revenge' I don't care to recall nearly till the end of the school day when I finally explained to her I wasn't seeing anyone else except her.


Posted 10 Years Ago


ThoughtsofShyann

10 Years Ago

thank you I am trying to make this as real as possible!
dw817

10 Years Ago

I think you're doing a great job here. Whereas your world was full of hurtful words, mine were more .. read more
i really can imagine the scenes as i read them it looks like the perfect high school story that we see in movies keep up the good job and may be one day i'll see this scene in reality front of a big screen !! best of luck

Posted 10 Years Ago


ThoughtsofShyann

10 Years Ago

Thank you so much your kind words really made me feel good about my story!
very nice chapter;))
well done!

Posted 10 Years Ago


ThoughtsofShyann

10 Years Ago

thank you so much!
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

192 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 9, 2013
Last Updated on October 9, 2013
Tags: Friendship, Relationship


Author

ThoughtsofShyann
ThoughtsofShyann

CA



About
I just always loved writing so I decided to just write about my dreams and thoughts! My name is Shyann as you can tell. I enjoy fiction mystery and Romance. I will try to do as many books as my mind w.. more..

Writing