pAGE 2 - pART 3/7 - About who i Am.

pAGE 2 - pART 3/7 - About who i Am.

A Story by Silencer
"

How to become a John 10:34 Christian god.

"

 

This is a work in progress.  This presentation is currently unwieldy.


This document is in two sections.


god - The first short section teaches you how I became a John 10:34 Christian god, and how you can too.

About who i Am. - The second long section shows you what I consider to be evidence of my being John 10:34.


/


god



John 10:34:  Jesus answered them, “Is it not written in your law, ‘I said, “You are gods” ’?


Hey!


My name is Steve Summers, and I am GOD's first John 10:34 god.  Since I'm the first one, it naturally falls to me to explain how it happened, and what it's all about.


One of the most difficult things about being the first John 10:34 Christian god, is that people know that I'm a sinner, yet expect me to be a clone of Jesus.


I have much more to say about this, than I'm jotting down here, but this is a start.


/


To become a god, your goal shouldn't be, to become a god.


It wasn't mine.


I don't think about glory.  I live my life the best that I can, so that I may be happy about it, after I die.  That, is how I chase glory.  I don't. *

 

/


As you can see, Jesus said we are gods.  But HE didn't elaborate about how that happens.


HE didn't need to.


The very first WORD HE preached, is the answer.


HE obviously knew what HE was doing.


/


When you hear that Jesus said "Repent," what thoughts go through your mind?


I'm sure not one of you has ever done so.  Or you'd be writing this.


That's the answer.



/ [To achieve John 10:34 -v ]


Repent.


Here's how:


You must follow Jesus.


You must strive to eliminate sin in your life, until you succeed.


It took me 18 years, but now that I understand the process better, you could probably do it in a week.


You must develop a core understanding of scripture, before you can adhere to it, and adjust yourself.


[I've watched thousands of sermons.  This, is the ONLY SERMON, i Preach:]


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tz9fY2bdRZs&list=PL_p6oSBw9Y_0WPEFQOnNhmqG6Z6_lNrDb&index=589


You must perfect every word, thought and deed, in your mind, heart and body. [ <- To achieve John 10:34!]


James 3:2:  For we all stumble in many things. If anyone does not stumble in word, he is a perfect man, able also to bridle the whole body.


If you do this, you will know when you've achieved repentance.


/ [To achieve John 10:34 -^ ]



People who don't repent, can't control themselves. *


/


Repenting is about pursuing perfect conduct.


In all of the ways I've already outlined.  3x3, above.  Perfectly.


I wondered if it was achievable.


(I did it.  It took me 18 years.)


While also wondering what would happen, if anything.


(The KINGDOM OF HEAVEN arrived.  I became the first John 10:34 god.  And some other things.)


I chose to repent because:


JESUS SAID TO.  FIRST WORD.


I used the thought that GOD would know that I tried to do something for HIM because I love HIM,


to motivate myself.


You have to be as much like Jesus as you possibly can.  You can't lie to yourself, or have wrong motives.  You can't repent 99.99%, and have it work.  GOD knows everything.  Absolute.  Or forget it.


/


See where my sincerity, persistence, truthfulness and "i Care." come from?


/


Three days after I did, I got laid-out for three days.


My voice changed.


I say "Ah!" now.


And I haven't been the same since.


/


[External document to be read:  TRIALS ]


/


An excerpt from TRIALS, "More About Me":


"During my Trials, I underwent some kind of transformation.  I already explained that my perfect eyesight degraded, and that I got PTSD, and lost my strength and energy (it's Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, which I had to diagnose myself,) and my voice got deeper, and that fluctuates.  It comes and goes involuntarily.

In addition to those things, I also need to stretch and yawn more now.  And sometimes, I growled.  That, only happened a few times.  And another thing.  I said, "Ah!"

Ah.  Kept coming out of me.  And it still does today.  But not like it did then.

I made a connection.  Look at these names:

JEHOVAH.  YESHUA.  Even the name of the Muslim god, ends with "ah".

I was saying to myself, "I say 'Ah!'"  And then I noticed:  Isaiah.  I sai ah.

I briefly perused it for additional information but didn't find any.


In Psalm 82:6 and John 10:34, God and Jesus speak of us regular people becoming gods.  That's with a little "g".

It is logical that we'd develop towards our Heavenly Father.

It is also logical, that I stumbled across how to effect that transition.  Jesus' first instruction.  Empty yourself of sin.

You’re welcome.

Be careful if you do.  Have someone watch over you.  I told you what happened.


During my experiences, it was repeatedly pressed upon me, that this, has happened to me.

And, it has.

Other than everything I've told you, I'm no different really.  Nothing else to report.

Except, now I often have very strong feelings in the mornings, and I sometimes feel like I’m connected to the universe, like with big rubber bands.  It’s kind of hard to explain.


There was a time during my Trials when I could see all knowledge.  Like most, it was a temporary experience.


[The way I repented, was I first made an inventory of all of my behaviors that I considered to be less than perfect.  I then, one by one, eliminated them from my life, leaving smoking, as the last one.  I then developed my own quit smoking method, and it’s the best in the world.  If you wish to quit smoking, do one thing.  Delay lighting every-other cigarette for three minutes.  That’s it.  If, you stick to this, you will automatically quit, effortlessly, and also much more quickly than you’d think too.

Three days later, Trial 1 happened.  When I pursued Matthew 4:17, I didn’t place any expectations on what would happen from doing so.  However instead of 3 days, I expected it to take 40, or possibly more.  My motives were as right and pure as possible.  And when I quit sinning, I fully intended to walk that out for the rest of my life, if possible.  That ended rather promptly, after the insanity kicked in.  Now, the thought of doing that again, frankly terrifies me.  No thanks.

I was without sin for about six or seven days.  Which is surely more than any of you can say.]"


/


I've had an extremely hard life.  You truly cannot imagine it.


I have been through over 200 insane experiences.


GOD killed me one night.  Then, I got back up.


I prayed to GOD to use me like a puppet.  Not long after, I woke-up in a jail, with nine broken bones, and no memory of it.


Apparently I got into an altercation with my neighbor.  When I got home, I found a note from my neighbor's kids, telling me I had done a good deed.  To this day, I have no idea what happened, and zero memory of any of it, except for a single indecipherable blur.


Becoming a god is optional.  Being one after you've become one, isn't.


/


During my growth, which was a long period (years;)  (And i'M still growing.  Just, out of boot camp mode.)  The best way to put it, is this:  i Was 'Running', with GOD.


Say, like singing with.


/


GOD runs like so:


Imagine the hugest, most-powerful freight train you possibly can.


Stick three huge jet engines on the engine.  One on top and one on each side.


Imagine it like beyond nuclear powered.


That, is what how GOD runs is like.


And i, am on a tricycle, chasing the caboose.


As GOD carries me.  And sometimes points out things.


/


There is no training on Earth more exhausting, than my John 10:34 has been.


/


Mine had to be this way.


Yours shall most likely be much less difficult.


(Yes.)


/


A John 10:34 god, is a sinner.  You can be one too, if you do what i Did.  And it will be easier for you.


The HOLY TRINITY is still The HOLY TRINITY.  You don't fear, worship, praise or pray to me.  But my accomplishment indicates that I should be listened to.  You need to believe in Jesus.  You should only believe me, as a friend.


I am not your Example.  Jesus is.  I am still a sinner.  I have liberty.  I use profanity.  i Make mistakes.  John 10:34 doesn't erase that.  And I'm still god.


You need to consider my special situation, as if it were ytour own.  (The "t" in the previous statement came from GOD.  Do ewe tHink iT was a misTake?)  i'M better-suited to guide you, than the reverse.  I am an example in some ways.  So I conduct myself accordingly.


Becoming a god, means many things.


/


The Old Testament sets us up for GOD to come preach.


Matthew 4:17:  From that time Jesus began to preach and to say, “Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.”


After 18 years of working on it, I emptied myself of sin for a few days.


This caused John 10:34 to happen to me.


John 10:34:  Jesus answered them, “Is it not written in your law, ‘I said, “You are gods” ’?


My voice changed, and I say "Ah!" now.


This also began the fulfillment of Matthew 21:43.


Matthew 21:43:  “Therefore I say to you, the kingdom of God will be taken from you and given to a nation bearing the fruits of it.


/


In Trial 2, Jesus told me I am His little brother.


/


I am GOD's first John 10:34 god.  And I am Jesus' little brother.


That is the truth.


It will never change.


People making such claims are usually incorrect.


Not this time.


The first hurdle I have to overcome here, is that people universally label anyone making such claims as mentally ill.


I am not.  I am persecuted though.


The second hurdle I have to overcome here, is that people universally judge by outward appearances like Pharisees.


For some reason people ignore that I'm a sinner, and expect me to be a clone of Jesus.


And if I'm not, then they dismiss me.


Because they're f'ing stupid.


Just like Pharisees.


So I'm working on it.


These hurdles are rather difficult to overcome.


The stupidity of people being the greatest one.




Go figure.


-god


/



What I can do.


I can hear GOD, and, teach you how to also.


I can do miracles, and, teach you how to also.


I can do the impossible.  I've invented a working Perpetual Motion Machine.


I'm capable of a great deal more than these things too.


A challenge for me, is to make a list of things I can't do.


It's pretty short.


[The second section, "About who i Am.", covers much of this. ]


/


There are many ways I am distinguished from other sinners.


First, is sincerity.  I actually care about people and behave mindful of others.


Second, is persistence.  I don't stop.


Third, is truthfulness.  Unlike glory seekers, I am not concerned with appearances.


And there's more.


I enjoy humor and comedy, but I am an extremely serious person.


/


The core thought that is in my heart is:  "i Care."


It is the foundation from which all of my other thoughts flow.


This may be a fourth way that I am distinguished from other sinners.


There are things that I don't care about, because of the things I do care about.


Life.


/


i Am against abortion.


i Am against puberty blockers.


i Am against the sexual mutilation of children.


i Am against shuffling Catholic pedophile priests.


All of these sins are examples of not being


Mindful of others.


/


Just like other believers, my service to GOD is voluntary.


I don't even have to participate further.


Why would I quit?  I care about people.


And all life.


I have a Directive.


/


The KINGDOM OF HEAVEN came to Earth because of what I did.


Obeyed Jesus' first WORD.


It is now filling the Earth, and of course cannot be stopped.


/


I am its Director.


So I help it along.


I am still doing Matthew 4:17/Matthew 21:43/Matthew 10:34.


(By the way, Jesus will still be returning.)


/


I don't want.


What I would like, is:


I'd like everyone to choose to do the most with their lives that GOD has given them that they can. *


In life it is crucial that we learn to be mindful of others, if we're to have true success.


Areas where that's lacking, are what need the most attention first.


In light of the two commandments, being mindful of others, over self-centered, starting with GOD, is what Jesus taught us to do.  Servanthood. *


/


If you believe in Jesus, you will be saved.


In my estimation, at a minimum, your understanding, desperately needs refinement.


Prophecy for good things are promises.  Prophecy for bad things are warnings.


/


I do not require your help.  I desired it.


I don't have to do any more WORK.


There are a great number of things I wished to discuss with you.


/


When I begin to consider everything,


first, I look up to GOD.


Then, I look down, to the lowest of all of HIS creatures,


and I think, "How can I help them?"


/


If I wanted to feed the starving children in Africa;


First, I would need to reach everybody in the world.


And teach them to be less self-centered, and more mindful of others.


This message is directly supported by the two greatest Commandments.


/


The lost haven't repented.  And when they hear that Jesus says to, they hem and haw, and then move on.


The lost have no self-control.  After failing to control themselves to obey GOD, they continue demonstrating the lack of intestinal fortitude, to ultimately behave morally.


The lost judge things superficially.  They are like pharisees, judging by outward appearances.  They wouldn't recognize Jesus.  But they'd point-out His non-conformity.


The lost are self-centered.  While the two greatest commandments teach us to love GOD and our neighbors, indicating that we are to be mindful of others before ourselves, the lost put themselves before others, and love themselves.


/


4 Related Scriptures.


/

 

Matthew 4:17 -> John 10:34/Matthew 21:43 -> Matthew 10:34

 

 

Matthew 4:17:  From that time Jesus began to preach and to say, “Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.”

 

John 10:34:  Jesus answered them, “Is it not written in your law, ‘I said, “You are gods” ’?

 

Matthew 21:43:  “Therefore I say to you, the kingdom of God will be taken from you and given to a nation bearing the fruits of it.

 

Matthew 10:34:  “Do not think that I came to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring peace but a sword.

 

 

John 14:14 - If you ask anything in My name, I will do it.

 

Matthew 19:26 - But Jesus looked at them and said to them, “With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”

 

John 19:30 (Portion.) - “It is finished!”

 

/

 

Matthew 4:17:  When I began this journey with GOD, I chose to focus on the first WORDS preached by Jesus.  Since GOD went to the trouble of making the Old Testament to announce His arrival, I figured that the first WORDS preached by Him, could be the most important ones to follow.


Matthew 4:17 -> Matthew 21:43:  When I repented, The KINGDOM OF HEAVEN came to Earth, and it is now filling it.  This means many things.  One of them, is that we won't be dealing with Revelation at this time anymore.  There will also be revival-like growth ahead.


Matthew 4:17 -> John 10:34:  When I repented, I became a John 10:34 god.  My voice changed, and I say "Ah!" now.  You can do so also, by repenting yourself.  I give clear instructions, as to how, in this section, above.


Matthew 4:17 -> Matthew 10:34:  I am a hand, who is also a sword.  At hand, was also a time frame.  CAEP ON, Ten Words, and Letters Mean Words, from my story, all apply here.  CAEP ON was the worst TRIAL that I went through that I have written down.  Ten Words is a song I placed at the end of TRIALS, without knowing why, other than I liked it.  The ten words are:  "I did not come to bring peace but a sword."  They apply to me.  Sword.  In Letters Mean Words, I show that SWORD can be read as Cut WORD.  Which is what I do in that section.  As well as outside of it, as I've explained these WORDS, to you.  I like to cut death, evil and confusion in half.  See my Consolidated "Words of Wisdom".


i


/


Most of what I have to share, is already in my writings.  If you would ever like to talk, help, or learn my method of faith, or even if you just need a friend, my address is on my meWE page.


/


GOD bless and be with you,


Steve


-god


/


About who i Am.

 

Proof, that i Am a John 10:34 Christian god:


[1] - This contains information Christians will find useful. - How to Become a Christian.


How to Become a Christian:


/


Believe in GOD.


One night when I was 11, on a campout, I decided to think about every single thought in my head, and determine if there was a GOD or not. After exhausting my mind, and becoming very tired, I reached the conclusion, that there was no GOD. This thought made me sad, but it is what I believed, and then I went to sleep. When I woke-up, I remembered my previous night's thoughts, and then I also remembered an additional thought that I had forgotten about, that when added in, made me certain that there was a GOD. And I've been certain ever since.


When I look at the lost, I am certain that not one of them has ever done this. They're too shallow. And, if you've never done this, you need to.


I actually believed in Jesus since age 7. But I didn't think it through critically, until that time.


/


Who is Jesus?


Jesus is one of the three Persons of God, Who has lived eternally with God the Father and God the Holy Spirit. He came to Earth as a Man a little over 2,000 years ago, and He preached throughout Israel from around age 29 to 33. He is Lord of the Earth, and He loves all of us tremendously. He especially loves children. He suffered more than anyone ever, and died and rose from the dead three days later, in order to pay for all of our sins. He decides who goes to Heaven or not. He says all you have to do to go to Heaven is believe in Him. Religious leaders rejected Him, but His teachings were well-received by the public. He did many miracles and fulfilled many prophecies (predictions) that only God could do. He taught us to love God and to love one another. He healed people, saved people's lives, fed thousands more than once, calmed the weather, walked on water, floated up into the air, made fish jump into a net, and more. There are also many more very-important things to know about Him, that are in the Bible. He will return to Earth to rule it for 1,000 years, very, very, soon.


[See: "H - Looking Forward." In TRIALS.]


/


Get Saved.


We have ONE GOD, WHO expresses HIMSELF, in THREE PERSONS.


You don't have to say these words. You just need to tell GOD (you pray To, By, and Through,) that you believe in JESUS, and that you would like to start YOUR relationship, (with The HOLY TRINITY,) and mean it.


This prayer only works, if you mean these words, (in your heart,) when you say them.


I would suggest something like this....


Dear GOD, Please save me. I receive Jesus' payment for my sins, and make Him my Lord. Please fill my life with Your presence, and begin Our eternal relationship. I love You. Amen. *


Now, if you've prayed that, try to be aware of HIS (GOD'S) directions. In your life. In your thoughts, and all of your circumstances and issues. In every detail. What's on your mind? What are you thinking? What are you noticing? What is coming into your life? ETC.


/


Next Steps.


After you say the Sinner's Prayer, there are several things you should do.


Pray without ceasing. Converse with GOD from now on, and never stop. Also, pay attention and be receptive to messages from GOD to you. HE will often guide your attention to areas where HE would like it to be. Both in your mind, and in your surroundings.


Get a NKJV Bible, and read it, focusing more on the New Testament. ALSO; Consider adding a Concordance, and an Amplified Bible, to further assist your studies.


Watch sermons on TV from at least 10 different preachers. Then choose 2 or more to continue learning from regularly, and do so.


Seek to get Born Again by The Holy Spirit. All true believers are given The Holy Spirit before they draw their last breaths. And some will have to wait that long. He will come to you when GOD thinks the time is right. You must never blaspheme Him, that is the only unforgivable sin. Read my Companion Notes entitled "More About How I Got Born Again", for information about how to encourage Him to come to you. The sooner He does, the sooner He can begin guiding and comforting and helping and loving you.


Luke 11:13 - To receive the Holy Spirit, you ask FATHER for HIM.


If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask Him!”


Seek other believers in Jesus to socialize with, and support each other.


Think about life from now on in terms of eternity, not just a lifetime.


Prepare yourself, for a more challenging and difficult, but also rewarding, life.


Set your mind, to live your life for GOD, and to be rewarded by HIM, when you see HIM.


If you'd like, you can get free daily inspirational messages mailed to you, from OurDailyBread.org.


/


The greatest success you can possibly achieve in life, occurs as a direct result, of loving GOD, as intensely as you can. Sincerely and passionately loving GOD all that you can, automatically aligns your words, thoughts and deeds in the most ideal way possible, for you to achieve this.


When you love GOD, you will suffer more than other people. But, if you persist through the suffering, with your positive attitude, in the end, you will reap great spiritual growth, and also, tremendous tangible rewards. The suffering process will occur between several, to many, times, and could also possibly cost you your physical life. Whether you live or die, you will achieve the greatest amount of true success, that you possibly can. This is the life, that GOD intends for you to live.


Suffering:


When I am suffering, there are two things that help me get through it more than anything else.


The first one, is thinking of the suffering of others. Remembering that others are suffering, and have suffered, (think of Jesus,) more than I am, comforts me. The second, is counting my blessings. Doing that helps me to focus my mind on good thoughts.


/


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvBfHwUxHIk&list=PL_p6oSBw9Y_0WPEFQOnNhmqG6Z6_lNrDb&index=330


/


[2] - An excellent presentation of core scriptural understanding. - Some Highlights From Matthew.


Some Highlights From Matthew.


These will strengthen your understanding.

While reading these, consider how each one relates to 'faithfulness'.


~


5:3-12 - (Beatitudes.) - Notice the lost are the opposites of these things.


Blessed are the poor in spirit,

For theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Blessed are those who mourn,

For they shall be comforted.

Blessed are the meek,

For they shall inherit the earth.

Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness,

For they shall be filled.

Blessed are the merciful,

For they shall obtain mercy.

Blessed are the pure in heart,

For they shall see God.

Blessed are the peacemakers,

For they shall be called sons of God.

Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness’ sake,

For theirs is the kingdom of heaven.


Blessed are you when they revile and persecute you, and say all kinds of evil against you falsely for My sake. Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you.


5:20 - Sufficient righteousness (for Heaven.)


For I say to you, that unless your righteousness exceeds the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven.


5:48 - Be perfect (as GOD.)


Therefore you shall be perfect, just as your Father in heaven is perfect.


//


6:9-13 - Perfect [Prayer.]


In this manner, therefore, pray:


Our Father in heaven,

Hallowed be Your name.

Your kingdom come.

Your will be done

On earth as it is in heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our debts,

As we forgive our debtors.

And do not lead us into temptation,

But deliver us from the evil one.

For Yours is the kingdom and the power and the glory forever. Amen.


18:18-20 - Justice. - (Binding and loosing, using agreement.) - [Prayer]


“Assuredly, I say to you, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.


“Again I say to you that if two of you agree on earth concerning anything that they ask, it will be done for them by My Father in heaven. For where two or three are gathered together in My name, I am there in the midst of them.”


21:22 - Answered prayers. (Whatever you ask, believing.) - [Prayer]


And whatever things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive.”


Mark 5:36 - Believing.


Overhearing what they said, Jesus told him, “Don’t be afraid; just believe.”


Mark 9:23 - Believing.


“‘If you can’?” said Jesus. “Everything is possible for one who believes.”


Mark 11:22-26 - Believing.


“Have faith in God,” Jesus answered. “Truly I tell you, if anyone says to this mountain, ‘Go, throw yourself into the sea,’ and does not doubt in their heart but believes that what they say will happen, it will be done for them. Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive them, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins.”


//


7:1 - [Judging.] - You judge yourself when you judge others. - See Correct and Incorrect.


“Judge not, that you be not judged.


7:20 - Fruits. - Are how you know who's good or evil. - Correct judging.


Therefore by their fruits you will know them.


23:28 - Phonies. - (You cannot trust outward appearances of righteousness.) - Incorrect judging.


Even so you also outwardly appear righteous to men, but inside you are full of hypocrisy and lawlessness.


//


7:12 - The Golden Rule - It encompasses the law. - [1 of 2]


Therefore, whatever you want men to do to you, do also to them, for this is the Law and the Prophets.


22:37-40 - New Commandments. - (Love GOD and your neighbor. Encompasses the law.) - [2 of 2]


Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.”


Mark 12:29-31 - New Commandments.


“The most important one,” answered Jesus, “is this: ‘Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one. Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’ The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no commandment greater than these.”


//


7:21 - Who is saved (is whoever does GOD's will.) - [A of B]


“Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven.


12:50 - Eternal family (is whoever does GOD's will.) - [B of B]


For whoever does the will of My Father in heaven is My brother and sister and mother.”


//


11:16-19 - (Marketplace.) - The world. See worldly news, talk shows, congress.


“But to what shall I liken this generation? It is like children sitting in the marketplaces and calling to their companions, and saying:


‘We played the flute for you,

And you did not dance;

We mourned to you,

And you did not lament.’


For John came neither eating nor drinking, and they say, ‘He has a demon.’ The Son of Man came eating and drinking, and they say, ‘Look, a glutton and a winebibber, a friend of tax collectors and sinners!’ But wisdom is justified by her children.”


Luke 7:31-35 - (Marketplace.)


And the Lord said, “To what then shall I liken the men of this generation, and what are they like? They are like children sitting in the marketplace and calling to one another, saying:


‘We played the flute for you,

And you did not dance;

We mourned to you,

And you did not weep.’


For John the Baptist came neither eating bread nor drinking wine, and you say, ‘He has a demon.’ The Son of Man has come eating and drinking, and you say, ‘Look, a glutton and a winebibber, a friend of tax collectors and sinners!’ But wisdom is justified by all her children.”


//


12:35-37 - Words. - Justify or condemn you. - [Words 1 of 3]


A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things. But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment. For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned.”


15:8-9 - Lip service. - (People teaching men's commands rather than GOD's.) - [Words 2 of 3]


‘These people draw near to Me with their mouth,

And honor Me with their lips,

But their heart is far from Me.

And in vain they worship Me,

Teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.’ ”


15:18-19 - Bad words. - (Can come from your heart and defile you.) - [Words 3 of 3]


But those things which proceed out of the mouth come from the heart, and they defile a man. For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies.


//


19:4 - Male and female.


And He answered and said to them, “Have you not read that He who made them at the beginning ‘made them male and female,’


Mark 10:6 - Male and female.


“But at the beginning of creation God ‘made them male and female.’


//


12:30 - Productivity. - Hell uses some of those who aren't actively for Jesus, against Him.


He who is not with Me is against Me, and he who does not gather with Me scatters abroad.


Mark 9:40 -


for whoever is not against us is for us.


//


23:11 - The greatest (is the servant of all.)


But he who is greatest among you shall be your servant.


Mark 10:44 -


and whoever wants to be first must be slave of all.


////


6:14-15 - Forgive others, to be forgiven.


“For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.


6:21 - Loved ones. (And, love given.)


For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.


6:24 - GOD and money. - It's hate GOD and love money, or hold to GOD and despise money.


“No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or else he will be loyal to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon.


7:13-14 - The ways. - Many are lost, few are saved.


“Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it. Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it.


9:13 - Mercy, from sinning less. Not arrogant, but humble.


But go and learn what this means: ‘I desire mercy and not sacrifice.’ For I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners, to repentance.”


9:38 - Labor. Minister to all you can.


Therefore pray the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into His harvest.”


10:16 - Be wise and harmless, sheep among wolves.


Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves. Therefore be wise as serpents and harmless as doves.


10:30 - Your hairs are numbered. GOD's attention to detail.


But the very hairs of your head are all numbered.


10:34 - Jesus brings a sword, not peace. The Gospel brings division.


“Do not think that I came to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring peace but a sword.


16:24 - Following Jesus. (Forsaking yourself.)


Then Jesus said to His disciples, “If anyone desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow Me.


28:18 - Jesus' power. (All power in Heaven and Earth.)


And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth.


John 3:18 - Believers are not condemned for any sins. Think about that. (Non-believers, are condemned for all sins.)


Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they [have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son.]


/


Mark 7:7,9,13 - Traditions.


They worship me in vain; their teachings are merely human rules.’


And he continued, “You have a fine way of setting aside the commands of God in order to observe your own traditions!


Thus you nullify the word of God by your tradition that you have handed down. And you do many things like that.”


Mark 10:15 - Entering the Kingdom.


Truly I tell you, anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it.”


Mark 16:16 - Who is saved. - (Baptized = Believe in Jesus and receive the Holy Spirit.)


Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned.


/


Without looking it up,


the Bible says, that to receive the Holy Spirit,....


you ask FATHER for HIM.


(In prayer.)


/


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tz9fY2bdRZs&list=PL_p6oSBw9Y_0WPEFQOnNhmqG6Z6_lNrDb&index=594


/


[3] - Loving and tuning-in to GOD is key to success in life. - Optimum Success / How to Hear GOD.


Optimum Success

Answer 78. Love GOD.

Your Reaction to hearing this, indicates your current success level.

"Pray without ceasing." = Eternal conversation.

/

29. Faith comes by hearing, and hearing comes by what?

"The Word of GOD."

/

92. Where do your thoughts come from?

Heaven, Hell and you. Just like in the old cartoons, with the little angel on one shoulder, and the little devil on the other. That's what it's really like.

/

113. How can you hear GOD's Voice?

There are several ways:

First, is your conscience. However, your conscience can become screwed-up over time. Renewing your mind to the Word, gets you back on track.

Second, (the first 'actual' answer,) is straight from HIS Word. When reading HIS Word, you'll think of situations in your life that those Words apply to. *That's hearing GOD.*

Third: "HE will bring to your remembrance things I have spoken to you." What this means is, suppose you're in some situation, any situation. Say for example, you need to get an hours’ worth of housework done in 15 minutes. And then the following comes to your mind: "Let all things be done decently and in order." That is a scripture. *That is GOD,* telling you HIS thought about it. (HE knows your thinking, etc.) Or conversely, HE might remind you of, "Redeem the time." This might imply the opposite unction, for you to rush. You must hear a lot of Word for this to work, so that HE has some vocabulary to work with. (Romans 10:17: "So then faith comes by hearing, AND HEARING *BY* THE WORD OF GOD.")

Side Note: Have you ever noticed that when you read, you 'say' the words in your head? Our brains compute 'spoken' words. Goes along with "Faith comes by hearing..."

Fourth, there are (many) other ways also. As you grow with GOD, you'll hear HIM more clearly.

~

As I mentioned, I was working to eliminate sin from my life. I also developed another goal. To hear GOD's Voice.

I discovered several ways to hear GOD's Voice: Your conscience; Thoughts you have while reading HIS Word; Being reminded of scriptures, ("HE will bring to your remembrance things I have spoken to you."); And also of course, if you're born again, pay careful attention to all of the feelings that The HOLY SPIRIT gives you. You know when HE is happy, excited, and other things. You can easily ask The HOLY SPIRIT 'Yes' and 'No' questions, and get HIS responses. And other questions, also get similarly revealing answers. (Develop this!); Also, there's a Proverb that teaches that birds don't wander by, causeless. After I read this, I saw more birds than I've ever seen. Now when I drive, they seem to fly all around me, the whole way.

I was looking for more direct communication.

(The Bible clearly states that GOD HEARS, all words and thoughts. And HE listens, to all believers, and all those who love HIM. And you can "Pray without ceasing." So, you can absolutely KNOW, that: *GOD HEARS YOU*. Period. (Every word, including all of your thoughts.) I add a little more about this, in 'The End'.)

In the Bible, It says "GOD is not a respecter of persons." Preachers teach us that this means, if GOD did something for someone else, HE'd be willing to do it for us too. In the Old Testament, there is a passage where there is a man on his deathbed. He talks with GOD, and can hear GOD's Voice clearly. This gave me hope that I might be able to also.

I started to notice a coincidence, that when I'd have certain thoughts, I'd hear a 'snap', or a 'click' or a 'pop' noise. Like a confirmation. I heard them a lot, and tried to discern any possible meaning, but ultimately I couldn't.

I've always thought that when JESUS was tempted by the devil, it was in HIS mind. In my attempt to hear GOD's Voice in my head, I started to think, that maybe not all of my thoughts were my own. That perhaps many of them, were instead the voices of spirits. So I started thinking of my thoughts that way. Listening to them. This sort of thinking contributed to my later insanity. Do not begin thinking this way.

There's a scripture that says something like, "Test the spirits, to see if they be from GOD." I tried to do that, while listening to my thoughts as though some of them may be voices.

~

I don't listen to thoughts, as though they may occasionally be voices, anymore. It's too dangerous to. But I still think that some of them may be. The as-holes at the VA said they'd lobotomize me if I relapsed. The insanity was caused, by listening to thoughts, as though they may be voices. And it is ended, by listening to thoughts, as thoughts.

The first four methods to hear GOD's Voice that are in the story, actually work. Also, I can provide any additional details that you'd like, and answer any questions about any of it, at all. Although I went crazy, there are still many, many things that can be discussed about my experience, and learned from it.

(I explained in the 'Introduction', how GOD hears you. It also says in the Bible, that we can ALSO KNOW, that if GOD hears our prayers, HE will answer them. And further, HE will, GIVE US WHAT WE ASKED FOR; (See John 14:13.) UNLESS: Certain good reasons not to, are present. And you can find most of those, in the Bible. Personal sin, is normally *not* one. (There is "no condemnation", for those "in Christ JESUS".) Ask for more. Expect it all. And, you'll often forget you asked, right before you get it. Also, often you will encounter 'resistance' after asking for something. If you respond poorly, your faith will fail. A veteran's response, is joy, laughter, and increased expectancy. Rejoice!)

~

* How to Hear God's Voice.

In my attempt to hear God's Voice, I succeeded. (Note that I accomplished, both of my goals.)

Any thought or voice that you hear in your head, claiming to be God, or Jesus, is lying. They're not. God doesn't say Who He is, He'll simply speak to you. Partly because, by His perfect tone, you'll know, Who is speaking.

The Bible states that God is not a respecter of persons. Meaning, if He does something for someone else, He'll do it for you also. In the Bible, there are at least 30 scriptures, in which I found instances of God speaking to people. I found two scriptures on this topic which are extremely illuminating. Here are the most informative portions:

A. 'Seek Me early, when you rise.'
B. 'Still, small voice.'

A. - Prayer is actually a two-way street. Once in awhile, try listening. This scripture's primary meaning, is to conduct this prayer, right after sleeping. The time of day doesn't matter, being rested from sleep, does. Your mind is quieter when you wake up. Clearer, without much static, unlike later in your day. You can tune-in more easily, and hear better, right after waking up.

B. - If you try to mentally pinpoint the physical locations of the origins of the thoughts or voices in your head, you'll notice they seem to swirl from all areas of your brain. They come from everywhere, and also often move around too, as experienced. God's Voice, will only come from one spot. The exact dead-center of your head. Period. It feels slightly, behind you. If you hear a voice emanate from that precise location, and not move, it's God. No other thoughts or voices will. (When first experienced, it feels like It's coming from a new location.) And, you'll know it, because of His perfect tone. He will also only speak in agreement with the Bible. And He is Love, which comes through every syllable, very clearly.

God probably doesn't speak to people this way very often. But if you seek to hear Him this way, I would think that if you're sincere, He would someday oblige you. And perhaps, even much more. Many people, actively listen when praying. "Pray without ceasing." But as said, the ideal time to hear, is "when you rise."

Proverbs 8:17, (KJV:) "I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me."

Early after waking. Whatever time of day or night it is. And not necessarily, immediately.

[For even more assistance here, and discernment overall, add fasting.]

That is how, to hear God's Voice.

(By the way, what HE said to me was: “I love you son.”)

* Tuning.

God literally speaks through everything. I once had a list of over 30 ways that I discerned Him speaking through our environment. Correctly tuning your discernment, is best helped by context, and age. Simply think, "everywhere."

People who claim to hear voices are automatically labeled as mentally ill by the world. After much study, it has become clear to me that most of the thoughts that we have, that we don't actively forge ourselves, are probably voices. Most of our thoughts are voices, and they come from, everywhere. It's important to know, that that fact, isn't important. It doesn't matter. Placing importance on it, will distort your approach to dealing with your thoughts properly. What matters, is how we respond to them, primarily as in, which ones we choose to adhere to. Those choices of ours, which thoughts to go with, and which thoughts to ignore, are what determine our paths. And that's how our brains function. They're part antenna.

Knowing this, will help you to better understand people overall. According to the Word, anyone who doesn't believe in God, is led, by Hell. And in time, with very little observation, it becomes quite easy to see who is who, by their fruits.

The lost do not think correctly. Defeat them intellectually.

God recently showed me, that many of the thoughts that I have, that I think are my own, are actually instead from Heaven. It's imperceptible, unless He shows you.

Realize this.

....

i!

/

All Heavenly voices, are: "quieter."
If The HOLY SPIRIT Confirms something, then that is a "Yes." If not, then that is a "No." And, The HOLY SPIRIT, always responds.

/


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9KsUnFzHJo&list=PL_p6oSBw9Y_1VOhTiZQRxZeJs2Px6u0fX&index=64


/


[4] - This is a revolutionary new way of reading I discovered. - Letters Mean Words / C - Undeniably, means SEE.


Letters Mean Words.


I split the Veil.  This is a new way to read, from above.


/


C - Undeniably, means SEE.  And possibly also, SEA.


Here's an example:


Climb = See Limb


That is how you climb.


Be Amazed:


cABLE  (See Able = Cable)  (Cable = See Able)

cAGE  (See Age = Cage)  (Cage = See Age)

cALL  (See All = Call)  (Call = See All)

cALM  (Etc….)

cAM

cAMP

cAN

cAN'T

cAPE

cARE

cART

cASH

cAT

cENTER

cHAIR

cHARM

cHAT

cHECK

cHEM

cLASS

cLEAN

cLEAR

cLIMB

cLIP

cLOCK

cLOSE

cODE

cOLD

cONE

cORE

cOVER

cOW

cRAFT

cRAP

cRASH

cREAM

cROW

cUP


!

 
A = AFTER(/ALPHA), B = BOOST, C = SEE(/SEA), D = DEAL, E = EVEN(/EXTRA), F = FILL(/FORK), G = GOING(/GOD), H = FOR, I = ISOLATED(/EYE), J = HOOK(/JESUS), K = CONQUER, L = PUSH(/LOVE), M = MAN, N = NEGATE, O = OWE(/ZERO/OMEGA), P = PIERCE, Q = CUE, R = ROCK, S = CUT, T = TEE(/†), U = FLIP, V = VENT, W = DOUBLE-YOU, X = SPOT(/MARK), Y = WHY, Z = END *
 
You may also read letters as homophones, and, words within words.

I tend to only read this way, as GOD guides me to.  (Remember:  The "HOLY BIBLE" is called the "WORD", not the "LETTERS".)

For more information, see "Letters Mean Words" in section four:

https://www.writerscafe.org/writing/Silencer/2848013/


/


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHpa0C-mrtA&list=PL_p6oSBw9Y_1VOhTiZQRxZeJs2Px6u0fX&index=14


/


[5] - This covers how to apply how the Kingdom of Heaven operates. - Easy Faith / How to do Miracles.


Easy Faith, is How to do Miracles.


Following these directions


WILL ALLOW YOU TO PERFORM MIRACLES


in your own life.


I learned these things, from Pastor Creflo Dollar.  I'd say, that adds up!

 

 

[WARNING: EXTREME DIFFICULTY.]


[This is How to do Miracles.]


/


ÉZ faith:


A Man died on a cross, to pay for our sins. Believe it? Why?

Love, Words, Proofs and Evidence. Testing, and checking both sides.

First, you're inspired. The life of a seed, is put into you. Not just listened to, heard, and fully received.

Your thinking and desire, grows it, over time. And through adversity. Love's the key.

Moment by moment, your plant is protected and grown. On its narrow path. Strong enough to resist all doubts.

Day by day, resistances come, and are swept away. As we fight the good fight of faith.

As the power of life and death is in the tongue, we continually speak in agreement, protecting our tree.

When the storms of life come, we know it will withstand them. And our confidence becomes strong.

Along the Way, we are tested at all points with adversity. All the way to the end. Ignore the time, too.

Having done all to stand, Stand. GOD inhabits the praises of HIS people. Praise GOD in JESUS' Name.

Constant confirmations come from everywhere, yet it's like fighting through a blizzard or fog.

Usually the worst is at the end. Faith takes everything you've got. And the results come at the last second.

You feel and sense, it's that simple. You hear the words, sometimes truly unknowable.

Then others speak them. And timely too.

You have your confirmations. And the love is for reasons.

Writing down my confirmations. Which side do you subscribe to? Waiting on HIM.

Waiting on HIM. Awake and Rebuking. Praise GOD!

Confirmed. It's already done. Just wait for the word, and look for the thing.

All I have to do is talk to you on the way home. Knowing you. And you'll see it.

"Just sit and wait patiently. Amen." "Praise the good LORD!"

You press it out, like giving birth, fighting all the way through the end.

Enjoy your fruit! And praise GOD! The author, and finisher, of our faith. Praise GOD again!

It's a new day in the world. Praise the LORD! Joy to Earth! Praise GOD!

Now you're exhausted. That was dress rehearsal. Hold onto that thought, and wait another day!


Stephen D. Summers


/


All of the things in here, came from scripture.


When i Have the time, i Will list them here.


And then you will have an even greater understanding.


https://www.writerscafe.org/writing/Silencer/2859631/


/


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3du5xoCVSQg&list=PL_p6oSBw9Y_0WPEFQOnNhmqG6Z6_lNrDb&index=139


/


([1] - This contains information Christians will find useful. - How to Become a Christian.)

([2] - An excellent presentation of core scriptural understanding. - Some Highlights From Matthew.)

([3] - Loving and tuning-in to GOD is key to success in life. - Optimum Success / How to Hear GOD.)

([4] - This is a revolutionary new way of reading I discovered. - Letters Mean Words / C - Undeniably, means SEE.)

([5] - This covers how to apply how the Kingdom of Heaven operates. - Easy Faith / How to do Miracles.)

[6] - This introduces you to what is going on in the Earth now. - Featured Post.

[7] - This is one of the Miracles GOD has done through me. - D✡✝S Miracle.

[8] - This clarifies how it works. - D✡✝S, Further Explanation.

[9] - An example of how GOD operates. - Special D✡✝S.

[10] - This is the story of what happened when I obeyed GOD. - TRIALS - (See:  "More About Me".)

[11] - I've done the impossible, see me for details. - Perpetual Motion Machine.

[12] - Perpetual Motion, hearing GOD's Voice, explaining how to hear GOD, becoming a Christian god, explaining how to become a John 10:34 god (If you do Matthew 4:17 (quit sinning) you become John 10:34 (a god.) *), discovering a new way of reading, (splitting the Veil,) doing miracles, (stopping Revelation, DOTS, etc.,) explaining how to do miracles, etc. - Impossibility.

[13] - You're clearly emotional. - Logical proof i'M god.

[14] - Here are some pictures of GOD, that GOD used me to take. - Photos of GOD.

[15] - Here's a picture of GOD, that I took. - Best Picture of GOD.

[16] - They called me a hero. - On Rick & Morty!

[17] - It's like a nature preserve at my house. - Nests!

[18] - This is the Cross I've inherited. - mY cross.

[19] - This shows you what is going on in the Earth now. - Lighting the world!

[20] - These are like modern-day Proverbs, that I write.  Current. - Consolidated "Words of Wisdom"


Add (†) all of that up.

 
/

Share This:  https://www.writerscafe.org/writing/Silencer/2852320/

/
 

This is a DOT, that i Modified:



Cross-stitch.



More Cross-stitch.



Just missing a story.



Current photos of me:





https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00-DiNPa19s&list=PL_p6oSBw9Y_2HnH2NpYsm0MPvARgQ5ZfJ&index=196


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKc7z-enzmA&list=PL_p6oSBw9Y_2HnH2NpYsm0MPvARgQ5ZfJ&index=202


Free Kick-A*s Bookmarks:  https://mewe.com/p/i-archive

 


 



//
 
For Useful Websites, including PC Apps, Games, TV/Movie Streams, links to Documents, and More,
 
just download and Import the following "+ Super Bookmarks" file, into your Browser!
 
FREE KICK-A*S BOOKMARKS!!!!:  https://mewe.com/i_archive/feed
 
 
 
GOD bless and be with you.
 
-Steve
 
:o)
 
 
 
Table of Contents
https://www.writerscafe.org/writing/Silencer/2889367/
 
 
 

© 2024 Silencer


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Is this the path to God, the eventual discovery of what words truly mean to the seeker of everlasting love?

Trust and understanding of such deep needs takes time and true consideration. Which of your directions is the easiest to inspire the traveler to reach a point of feeling hope? Please.

Posted 11 Months Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Silencer

11 Months Ago

Simply believing in Jesus is the way to God. Discovering what words mean to you is a part of that j.. read more
emmajoygreen

11 Months Ago

Your penultimate sentence says it all. Suffer the children... .. Perhaps faith is part innocence as.. read more



Reviews

Is this the path to God, the eventual discovery of what words truly mean to the seeker of everlasting love?

Trust and understanding of such deep needs takes time and true consideration. Which of your directions is the easiest to inspire the traveler to reach a point of feeling hope? Please.

Posted 11 Months Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Silencer

11 Months Ago

Simply believing in Jesus is the way to God. Discovering what words mean to you is a part of that j.. read more
emmajoygreen

11 Months Ago

Your penultimate sentence says it all. Suffer the children... .. Perhaps faith is part innocence as.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

571 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 31, 2023
Last Updated on May 16, 2024
Tags: events in history, religion christian, spiritual development, torment

Author

Silencer
Silencer

Dayton, OH



About
It's pretty-well covered in my story! more..

Writing
Peace of Mind Peace of Mind

A Story by Silencer