Notes

Notes

A Story by Silencer

Notes:
 
Matthew 22:37-40 - New Commandments. - (Love GOD and your neighbor. Encompasses the law.)
 
Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.”
 
Mark 12:29-31 - New Commandments.
 
“The most important one,” answered Jesus, “is this: ‘Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one. Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’ The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no commandment greater than these.”
 
Matthew 7:12 - The Golden Rule - It encompasses the law.
 
Therefore, whatever you want men to do to you, do also to them, for this is the Law and the Prophets.
 
/
 
Often, pastors (like Robert Jeffress,) will teach the gospel in a way that indicates that if you never hear the name Jesus, then you're going to Hell.
 
Promoting an incorrect, and wrongly exclusionary, and rather unfair, picture of reality.
 
(They may acknowledge the Jewish Covenants, but they still leave you thinking, that the gospel says that everyone in Africa (or wherever the gospel isn't,) burns.)
 
(Of course sharing the written WORD promotes knowledge of GOD.  However:)
 
People get to know GOD over their lifetimes, with or without the WORD.
 
The degree to which any person knows GOD is demonstrated by their fruits.
 
If a person without the written WORD grows in love with the living WORD (GOD,) then they do believe in Jesus, they just don't know His name, or have His manual.  But they still have HIM.
 
I'd appreciate this being taught when sharing the good news.  So it's still, good news.
 
Thank-you.
 
-Steve
 
(John 10:34.)
 
/
 
Hey Fox News,
 
You ought to have Pastor Creflo Dollar teach you How to do Miracles.
 
He knows how.
 
Here's a summary of what he taught me:
 
https://www.facebook.com/7Silencer/posts/pfbid02FgAZPgeo2VHgyW3PrZbJXUS2rA4QpK76BkR1YHRqTLuDiBwbUgctZVZY9t5kXhh3l
 
Miracles can be hard to spot, and/or define.
 
Like this one:
 
https://www.facebook.com/7Silencer/posts/pfbid0RjEqex5h2JsAha6Ziq7BrbcLTB4gFx4emBdToDfzxPRQjcFxKiKU9onV2ZG4YszNl
 
But you know, I could send you 17+ pictures of one,
 
and I still don't think you'd see it.
 
https://www.facebook.com/7Silencer/posts/pfbid0fqSZdLZCNMAMrE3PURoY71rY256ADXbTm733XXJ5FkeqXiuvSGeKp8ZtxdX2KM7fl
 
You're not very alert, are you?
 
Fox Snooze
  
Have a glorious day.
  
/
  
Pastor John Hagee,
  
Are you responsible for this?
  
  
From one believer to another,
  
I suggest you read IT again.
  
Start at Matthew 4:17.
  
Notice Matthew 21:43.
  
And don't skip John 10:34.
  
May your next attempt at useful commentary be successful.
  
GOD bless and be with you Teacher,
  
Steve
  
Additional information about Matthew 4:17:
  
https://www.writerscafe.org/writing/Silencer/2848013/
  
/
  

 

 

 

 
/
 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1r35DBVWR_Q&list=PL_p6oSBw9Y_2HnH2NpYsm0MPvARgQ5ZfJ&index=7
 
/
 

 
Any
 
Questions?

//

It would take a very large book to write down everything I have to say.
I remember when I got laid-out, and I remember when I noticed my voice changed.
GOD then proceeded to impress upon me that I was a John 10:34 god relentlessly.
HE forced me to believe it.
I told HIM, I never asked to become a god.
But I thanked HIM too.
It's a thing that doesn't go away.
It's an extremely difficult life.
Try telling someone you're a god while not being a clone of Jesus.
Make a typo.  Say s**t.
And they put you in the loony bin.
You know.  With Jesus.
/
GOD killed me one night.  I got back up.
One night I woke up in jail with nine broken bones and no memory.
I could write a book about suffering and persecution.
I take comfort in knowing that I've done my best for GOD, and that I'll be with HIM forever.
As I watch the jackals on Fox News.
https://www.writerscafe.org/writing/Silencer/2859364/

//

I would think that Fox News would be smart enough to listen to Rick & Morty.

But they haven't been.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQ0LlixCZA0&list=PL_p6oSBw9Y_2HnH2NpYsm0MPvARgQ5ZfJ&index=2
//

Dear Fox News,

I have explained to you, in writing, that I am a John 10:34 god.  GOD's first.

I also explained how it happened, and how others can do it too.

I've also shared many of the "impossible" fruits of my WORK.

(Who exactly are you to judge me as untrue, or to refuse to do your job?)

I have mentioned that I am Jesus' little brother.

And I have chronicled much of my suffering, in writing for you.

Yet I have not heard a peep from you.

(I see jackals on a circus channel.)

You persecute me with your silence.  [<---  You're so Christian.]

Well, I told you who I am.

/

So, I have begun saving these emails, on a web page.

I'm keeping a record of your ineptitude, and evil behavior.

If you repent soon, I will erase it.

You sea wHere tHis leads?

Unlikely.

You clearly can't see the future at all.

/

-god

/

https://www.writerscafe.org/writing/Silencer/2859538/

//

Fox News,
I was long of the opinion that your organization encompassed the best values of America.  GOD and America.
You have no shortage of patriotism.  And I'm glad to see that.  Semper Fi!
It's the other one.
******** Your understanding of scripture is shallow, ********
making you more marketplace-minded than GOD-minded.
You are promoting worldliness.  You are blindly fueling an anti-GOD mentality among your viewers.
Conservative values do not save you.
Obeying GOD does.  [Matthew 7:21.  Matthew 12:50.]
I would think that Fox News would be smart enough to listen to Rick & Morty.
But you haven't been.
I told you I'm not perfect.
Fox News doesn't understand Matthew 4:17, even when it's explained.
Fox News doesn't understand John 10:34, even when it's explained.
Fox News can't see one miracle, out of a dozen.
Which of us is wrong?
Just like John Hagee, you don't do what Jesus said to do.
Jesus said to love GOD and our neighbors.
And when a John 10:34 Christian god contacts you, you persecute him with your silence.
[You're so Christian.]
What does the Bible say is the first thing the devil attacks?
The same thing Fox News does.
Your identity.
You clearly can't see the future at all.
With all of my being I desire to make a nice place for OUR loved ones here.
But there may be little at Fox News besides rubbish.
/
I'm sure not any of the runway models at Fox News understand what Perpetual Motion is.
Throughout time, people have sought to invent a machine, that would produce energy.  When a Perpetual Motion machine is constructed and started, you are not allowed to add any additional fuel to the machine, while it is also supposed to generate energy output, non-stop, henceforth.  This is scientifically impossible.
I can report to you, that that, is due to their very poor use of words.  i, Have done it.
"Those who say it can't be done are usually interrupted by others doing it." *
What this means is:  Unlimited Clean Electricity Forever.  [ <--- ]
When can we expect it?
I'm waiting on Fox News to stop being worthless trash.
/
The impression you're making:
You are smug.  [In one word, that's you.]
You are proud.  You love yourselves.  [In nine words, that's you.]
Re-read that until you fix it some.
You are superior, and better than everyone else.
You're rich.
You dress gloriously.
You have shiny crosses.  As:
You smile.
You laugh.
You grin.
You smirk.
You throw your little parties.
You play your songs.
You're living the life.
You're the savior of the nation.
You're so smart!
You're sitting pretty.
You're comfortable.  [Are you ever.  As you report the "news".  See below explanation.]
America hangs on your every word.
You're GODly.
You're the reason Jesus came to Earth.
I see jackals, on a circus channel.
You're a bunch of clowns.  You are glory loving twits.  You act like Pharisees.
You grin and smirk and SMILE and laugh:  EXCESSIVELY.
Everyone, can see a spirit on your faces which indicates that you are wrapped-up in yourselves, and are unreachable, network-wide.  (We become like those with whom we associate.  You're infected.)
Your countenances are often, more evil looking, than those of many on the left.
Try looking at yourselves through GOD's eyes for once.
{Let me explain this:
As I'm watching Fox & Friends, or any other program on your channel,
I see you all having a great time.
You're smiling and laughing and grinning and smirking.
Smirking and grinning and laughing and smiling.
Smiling and laughing and grinning and smirking.
And I picture,
a homeless woman.
On a sidewalk, in New York city.
Looking through a window, at a TV.
At you.
She is clearly, the furthest thing, not on your minds.
Smile brighter Ainsley.}
As a former Marine, allow me to add:
******** Because of your ignorance of the WORD, ********
(due to your lack of interest in IT,)
which, you think, you know.
You are just about the most wicked pile of f*ckshits GOD ever made.
[Remember the nine words.]
You're everything the left hates rightly.
Humanity does not exist on your network.  [ <--- ]
You cannot read.  [ <--- ]
And you are complete s**t.
As:  You, ignore Jesus' commandments, and persecute me.  His little brother, who is a John 10:34 god.
[We're known by our fruits right?]
And guess what?
No amount, of my improving my presentation for you, will erase that.
i Guess, WE'll have to learn to live with it.
Have another glorious day.
-John 10:34.
I could be wrong about some of this.
But not all of it though, huh?
You should report it.
******** Frankly, you need me to teach you the WORD. ********
4owever, you don't seam interested in tHat.
Ore anything else.
Except money i SupPose.  [Matthew 6:24.]
Semper Fi!
i
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00-DiNPa19s&list=PL_p6oSBw9Y_2HnH2NpYsm0MPvARgQ5ZfJ&index=132
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THQuFd_O1QQ&list=PL_p6oSBw9Y_2HnH2NpYsm0MPvARgQ5ZfJ&index=67
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvBfHwUxHIk&list=PL_p6oSBw9Y_2HnH2NpYsm0MPvARgQ5ZfJ&index=55
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KmYFY5oOvM&list=PL_p6oSBw9Y_2HnH2NpYsm0MPvARgQ5ZfJ&index=7
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1r35DBVWR_Q&list=PL_p6oSBw9Y_2HnH2NpYsm0MPvARgQ5ZfJ&index=8
//

What do you think will happen to you, if NewsNation scoops you?
Or CBN.  Or CNN.
Not thinking has been your problem.
Sea ewe tomorrow.Of course.
/
https://www.writerscafe.org/writing/Silencer/2848013/

//

Fox News,
When I think about your futures, this is what I think.
If you believe in Jesus, you will be saved.
But most of you think you believe in Jesus,
while in actuality you would be surprised to learn,
that you have never done anything that indicates that you do.  Matthew 7:21.
/
I pray without ceasing.
I'm confident that nobody at your network does this.
I've sometimes wondered if any of the people at your network ever pray.
And the more I watch you, the less I think they do.  1 Thessalonians 5:17.
/
People who are smug, proud and in love with themselves, and think they're doing GOD's work,
are actually not helping GOD, but are instead fighting against HIM.  Matthew 12:50.
You have been persecuting Jesus' little brother ever since you ignored my first email.  Matthew 5:42.
Those, are your fruits.
-John 10:34.
/
https://www.writerscafe.org/writing/Silencer/2859631/

© 2023 Silencer


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

192 Views
Added on August 16, 2023
Last Updated on August 26, 2023
Tags: events in history, religion christian, spiritual development, torment

Author

Silencer
Silencer

Dayton, OH



About
It's pretty-well covered in my story! more..

Writing
TRIALS TRIALS

A Story by Silencer