[untitled]

[untitled]

A Story by SilentChaos16

As I started to fight. I thought I was going to lose. When I found out that more people are like me. I started fight for more than just one cause. Now I fight for not just myself, but for everyone like me. I fight for what is right. You should to. Never will I stand by when someone needs help, and neither should you. The battle seems endless and thats what makes it part of life. And as I stand waiting for the next soul to help I think, did my help do anything. I've seen many of the others leave the enteral war easyer than others, but none of it was right. As long as there are more and more people we should stand to fight with them. Not just to feel better but the help them understand that they are not alone. That is why the people who leave the enteral war die soon after. Just because you leave the battle, it doesn't mean the battle has left you.

© 2009 SilentChaos16


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

83 Views
Added on September 5, 2009

Author

SilentChaos16
SilentChaos16

West Paris, ME



About
I'm 17 and live in Maine. I love to listen to problems and solve them. I play Halo and other games with a few friends. I also write stories from time to time. In a world of darkness, the light w.. more..

Writing