Task Force

Task Force

A Story by SilentChaos16

"Four minuites to target sir!" He said.
"Alright rangers! We are going in hot. Aim down sights and keep your finger on the triger." I commanded.
"Sir yes sir!" They all shouted back.
I run a task force ment to track the leaders of the enemy down. I am Sergent Silence. I command the task for under command of General Soap. For two months we have been following this guy. Now we finally have the chance to take him down!
"Landing in 30 seconds!" The pilot shouted.
"Get ready....... GO GO GO!!!" I ordered, I was the first out of the chopper. "Spred out!" That was the first thing I ordered as the chopper left.
"Thought we were exspecting a hot drop sir?" Privite First Class Taco asked me.
"We were...." Inside I was woried. This was suposed to be a hot drop. We found the road. "This is Sergent Silence we have reach the main road.
"Roger that Sergent, continue west to target. Target is in the green house."
"Roger, over and out." We started to walk down the street. It was getting dark out. With my M4A1 rifle I aimed down the sights and continued to walk forward. I see a flash in the distance.
"AHH!" shouted a ranger.
"Sniper!" shouted another.
"Whats his status!" I asked
"He's dead sir!"
At that moment a truck pulled up and ten men got out.
"OPEN FIRE!!" I shouted. The sounds of bullets wizing by my ear made me take cover. The flashes from the muzzles of our guns. I took the sniper rifle out of my bag and put it together.
"Cover me!" I ordered. I ran to the nearest ditch. I laid down and took aim at the sniper. A flash and then there was a hole in the ground next to me. I took the shot.
"Move it up!" I ordered. We continued to the green house. "We are going silent rangers!" The sound of silencers being attached was music to my ears.
"I got two by the door."
"Take them." I replied. "Lets go rangers."
"It's locked."
"Then we breach, set the charges."
The sound of the explosion slowed them down. We jumped through the door and fired.
"Clear!" I stated. I pushed myself against a wall. I aimed down my sights and looked around the corner. "All clear." We started to move down the hallway. Looking into rooms to check that we are alone. We only found five people but they were all civies. Shadows from upstairs started to show. "Up." I informed them.
"Open fire." I ordered. The only sound was the bodys hitting the floor. "Move up." We started going up the stairs. Checking all around us for them. Finally up the stairs. "Team A take left. Team B with me." I ordered.
We went left. We walked down the hall, checking every room. Hearing gunshots from the other side of the house, we ran for cover. "Team A! Whats going on!" I shouted over the comms. "Team A!"
"We are taking heavy fire! Three men down!" He shouted back through the comms.
"I'm on the way! Find some cover and stay put!" I ordered. We started to run through the hall. The sound of bullets hitting flesh.
"Ahh!" screamed a ranger.
"Stay with him! I'll go on!" I continued. I finally reached them.
"Nice to see you sir!"
"Cut the chatter and fire!"
One by one they started to fall. The firing stopped as the last one dropped to the ground.
"Lets go! That means he's close!" We moved quickly. Found two guys protecting an iron door. We gunned through them. "Get some C-4 on that door!" I commanded.
"Charges set!"
"Blow it!" The explosion was bigger than exspected. It put me on my back. My rifle across the room. I quickly pulled my pistol. I heared a single gunshot. I looked to find a man lowering his pistol from shooting the ranger.
I stood and ran towards my rifle. The man tackled me. Both our pistols were knocked away. I threw a punch to his chest as he kicked me in the leg. We fought for what felt like hours. He had me on the ground with a knife to my throat. I would have been dead if I didn't have my hand bracing the knife.
I looked over my shoulder and saw my team opening fire. The man fell to the ground. A sharp pain entered my chest. The knife fell and stabbed me.
"Sarge! Get the medikit!"
"We need to get to the e-vac." I informed them.
"You two carry the Sarge, lets go!" He ordered.
"You have done well ranger..." I said as I started to drift into darkness. Everything seemed to be in slow motion. I was being rushed to the chopper. I saw them drop one by one. The men I have lead for three years now are dying to save me.
"Give me a pistol." I ordered. They handed me a M9 pistol. I fired only stopping to reload. They put me in the chopper. My second in command took the mini-gun. We took off and I blacked out.

© 2010 SilentChaos16


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Eh...

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

88 Views
1 Review
Added on January 13, 2010
Last Updated on January 13, 2010

Author

SilentChaos16
SilentChaos16

West Paris, ME



About
I'm 17 and live in Maine. I love to listen to problems and solve them. I play Halo and other games with a few friends. I also write stories from time to time. In a world of darkness, the light w.. more..

Writing