My Story

My Story

A Story by Silas

Previous Version
This is a previous version of My Story.



It started small, when I was young I was happy and cheerful. I was like every other kid, but when my 4th birthday came around I said goodbye to that life. My aunt Cherri died of breast cancer as well as my best friend Kiche. My parents thought I didn't understand what death was so when my favorite animal at the zoo had died they tried to avoid that area, I convinced them eventually to take me to Jewel's habitat. When I saw that my hippo wasn't there I knew she was dead and asked my parents they nodded their heads yes and thus ended our weekly trips to the zoo. I started to grow violent, and would often take my anger out on my little sister. I would hit her and push her, and if she didn't do what I told her to do i would grab her wrists and squeeze until her little hands turned purple. Then one day when we were arguing I threw her. Her head hit the edge of the office desk and I saw blood. I panicked realizing what I'd done, I ran for my parents and told them what I did, and then I ran to my room and hid in the corner. I cried for hours, filling myself with hatred for my own dirty hands. I stopped hurting others but I started something else. I normally leave this part of my life out when people ask because it's so embarrassing, but I will tell you all. I was in 3rd grade when I started looking at porn. Any kind. Anime, girl on girl, boy on girl, I didn't really care. I was hooked. I needed it morning and night with no end. No one knew about my addiction and I was fine with it. Around 6th grade I stopped, I don't know why but I just didn't care for it anymore. Without a distraction I started picking at my arms, I was fascinated with the blood, and my violence came back. Except this time aimed at myself. I did my best to be nice to others and people started thinking I was a nice person. Then 7th grade came around. My parents shut me out and focused on my sister instead, buying her everything she needed even though our money was getting smaller and smaller. So I turned to boys...  I thought it was ok, everyone said I need to be happy, so I did whatever I needed to do to make myself happy. I started showing myself off wearing tight, revealing clothes, and the guys loved it. They would want pictures and shows and I would give them whatever they wanted as long as they gave me attention. Then I started getting bullied by this b***h named Maggie. She was mega popular and she set all of her popular crew on me. It's funny. She doesn't look popular, and her voice makes babies cry, I guess its just how bossy she is that put her in charge. Anyways I had her in every class so there was no end to her harassment. They weren't bulling me for doing what I was doing with the boys, they were doing it because they thought I was from Canada and that I sneezed on them on the first day of school. She and her crew were a real pain in my a*s and they started ripping up my binders, throwing away my homework, stealing my P.E. clothes, slamming me into lockers, throwing stuff at me and class. It didn't end. And I had no friends to back me up. As you can probably guess I was even more desperate for attention with all of the bullying, and lack of friendship or family. So I did more stuff for them, then one day I got caught. My mom called the police on me and we went to the station the next day. I confessed to everything having already been caught. Now my parents were paying attention but it wasn't a good thing. 

© 2013 Silas


Author's Note

Silas
I will add the rest another day.



Reviews

Wow.. a very powerful story, and told in such a rapid way.. felt very out of control.
Thanks for being so true.

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Silas

11 Years Ago

My apologies, I tend to skip to the next topic when I talk about my past. I'm not quite done though,.. read more
You have a good story here and there's a great deal of room to expand, but at present, I don't really feel this is suited for much of anything. There's not really any characterization or any real reason for the reader to care at all, and that's never a good thing. I'd consider either making this part of a larger piece or expanding on this a great deal more.

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 11 Years Ago


Silas

11 Years Ago

Its not really meant for anyone to care it was just a short piece for my poetry club at school, our .. read more
Silas

11 Years Ago

Actually I've been thinking, I'm going to redo the whole thing. Thank you.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

52 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 24, 2013
Last Updated on April 1, 2013
Previous Versions

Author

Silas
Silas

Citrus Heights, CA



About
I go by several names. more..

Writing
________ ________

A Poem by Silas