Chapter 1

Chapter 1

A Chapter by Angel of the devil

Sandrin Sanem


Hello, my name is Sandrin Sanem and I have 4 twin sisters. Their names are Saniya Sanem, Sasithorn Sanem, Sassa Samen, and Shlonda Sanem. I also have 5 twin brothers. Their names are Sachihiro Sanem, Samir Sanem, Saverio Sanem, Savas Sanem, and Septimus Sanem.There are 5 sisters and 5 brothers all together. There is 12 of us when you count in my our(my brothers’ and sisters’) parents in the mix of us all. We are all twins of the other. Our parents names are Radcliff Sanem and Richelle Sanem. We are all Irish. We live in night, nightly.  

We are the odd family. Allow me to explain what I mean when I say that we are the odd family. I, Sandrin Sanem, am the twin of 4 sisters and 5 brothers. I control elements and other stuff. I am also the oldest. Sanyia Sanem is the twin of 4 sisters and 5 brothers, controls fire, 2 oldest. Sasithorn Sanem is the twin of 4 sisters and 5 brothers, controls earth. Sassa Sanem is the  twin of 4 sisters and 5 brothers, controls water. Shlonda Sanem is the twins of 4 sisters and 5 brothers, controls air. Sachihiro Sanem, boy, twin of 5 sisters and 4 brothers, controls time. Samir Sanem is the boy, twin of 5 sisters and 4 brothers, controls natural destruction. Saverio Sanem, boy, twin of 5 sisters and 4 brothers, controls tornados. Savas Sanem- boy, twin of 5 sisters and 4 brothers, controls lighting. Septimus Sanem- boy, twin of 5 sisters and 4 brothers, controls hurricanes. Radcliff Sanem- dad, has 5 girls and 5 boys. controls everything. Richelle Sanem- mother, has 5 girls and 5 boys. controls everything. That is what I mean when I say that we are an odd family.

My whole family is known as the odd family of the woods part of night, nightly. We have been known for some odd things that happen around us. We are known for a great many things, like weird stuff. Allow me to explain what I mean when I say “weird stuff”. The kids of the town are known for being mean to us and we just ignore them, but one kid hated that we ignored them. So he set a trap and made a plan, and then put the plan in motion. I fell into his trap and something happened that isn’t suppose  to happen at all in the public.

I am walking to the back of the school where I am going to meet the guy that I like and talk(only talking). So when I get back there I see that he is not there, so I wait and wait. I wait for what seems like forever. Then it happens.

The thing that happens, let me explain what it is( the thing that happens). I get a deep feeling when something bad or I am in danger. And that feeling that I get is 1. it is always right and 2. it always get it right before the thing happens.

So I am wondering why is it, whatever it is, happening. What is going on? What is happening? Why was I brought back here? Where is he? Where is the person that is suppose to be here when I got here? Where is my crush? Where, what, why, all these question are screaming in my mind so much that I didn’t even realizes that I wasn’t alone back here at the back of the school. He came and was waiting for me to realize that he was there.

Sorry, I didn’t know you have arrived. It is okay, sorry that I was late. So what did you want to talk about, Fire Flash? Well, I was going to ask you about something but now you seem to upset right now. I give him a questioning look. You seem to upset to be asked a question. No, I am not upset. Please ask me your question. Okay, what is up with all the rumors about you and your family? I don’t know what you mean. I was wondering why would he bring be back here just to ask me that question. What was he up too? Well, can you answer my question? Well, to do that, I need to know the rumors.

Yes, of course, please allow me to tell them to you. Yes, you may. Well the rumors are : that you and your family have powers, that you hate humans, that you and your family are not human, and that you are not really a child of Radcliff and Richelle Sanem. Those are all of the rumors. Those are some interesting rumors. Well, can you tell me about them? Are any of them true? To answer your first question, yes I can tell you about them Fire Flash. Can you answer my 2 question? Yes. Well, what are the answers? The answer in order of the rumors are 1. my family and I don’t have powers, 2. I don’t hate humans, 3. my family and I “ARE HUMAN”, and 4. I am one of 10 child of Radcliff and Richelle Sanem.

Well I think differently. Oh, no the school bully just came, this is a trap! I told the truth. Really, if it is true then prove it. How would I do that? I am starting to get worried, please may my parents realize the danger that I am in and come and pick me up. You could show us that you have no powers by show us that it is true, what you said is true. Oh, no I am in really bad trouble. Fine. So I lift my hands up and shove them to the school bully and something almost happened. I almost gave into the power surge that I feel inside. I know the power surge was not suppose to happen yet, not know. I also know if I don’t get home soon, the power surge will come out of me and destroy a lot of things, including the boys and Fire Flash.

Well nothing happened. Hhhmmm. Well, I need to get home so I can do the diner made, so goodbye and be well. As I am walking away, Kyle(the school bully) yells at me. HEY, did I say I was done talking to you. I just continue walking and ignore them because I know if I don’t get home right now, the power surge will come out. HEY! Come on boys, let’s go get her. They ran after me all the way to the black top and then on of them caught me and shoved me to the ground. I had a bad cut on my face because of the shove. They made fun of me for it and then did something that they should have never done. They made fun of my family be calling my family many names that should never be spoken.

I lost my temper and exploded in light, showing my true form that as far as my family and I knew had not deveolped yet. I unleashed my powers on them. All of them got a taste of what my true temper is, all of them but one Fire Flash( I did not use my powers on him because I like him, I know that they forced him to do it and that he also likes me and is like me but with fire running through his veins) they all went flying in the air then went into a vortext of pure energy and destortion.



© 2016 Angel of the devil


Author's Note

Angel of the devil
what do u think?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Samir Sanem is the boy, twin of 5 sisters and 4 brothers, controls natural destruction. Saverio Sanem, boy, twin of 5 sisters and 4 brothers, controls tornados.

What's the difference between "natural destruction and tornados, lighting and hurricanes for the purposes of your story?

Alright...."So he set a trap and made a plan, and then put the plan in motion."

Your sentence here doesn't quite work...The "plan" was to set a trap, actually setting the trap, as per plan is a separate action. He planned to set a trap...then in fact did set a trap.

"I get a deep feeling when something bad(is about to happen?) or I am in danger.

And that feeling that I get is 1. it is always right and 2. it always get it right before the thing happens."

The "deep feeling" starts out in the singular...then becomes feeling 1. and feeling 2..

"So I am wondering why is it, whatever it is, happening."

At this point in my review I have to ask: Are you developing your character, "Sandrin Sanem" by means of a dialect?

"Sorry, I didn’t know you have arrived. It is okay, sorry that I was late. So what did you want to talk about, Fire Flash? Well, I was going to ask you about something but now you seem to upset right now."

This should read:

"Sorry, I didn’t know you have arrived." I said.
"It is okay, sorry that I was late." He said.
"So what did you want to talk about, Fire Flash?" I asked.
"Well, I was going to ask you about something but now you seem to upset right now." He replied.

J.




Posted 8 Years Ago


this is certainly a great prelude to a book,or even a great movie !

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Angel of the devil

8 Years Ago

thanks wordman

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

160 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 1, 2016
Last Updated on April 1, 2016


Author

Angel of the devil
Angel of the devil

East Anglia , United Kingdom



About
I am bi-sexual. AND IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT. GO F*** YOURSELF If you want to know more about me, message me or ask for my gmail. more..

Writing