Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by Angel of the devil

Richelle Sanem

The first thing I see when the kids come home is that Sandrin is not with them. So I think that she is just coming in late so I wait for 30 min. and she has still not come in. So I ask  Septimus where she is because Septimus is the closest to her. He say I don’t know where she is. I only know that she did not meet us after school.  So I ask all of them if they know anything about Sandrin’s whereabouts. They all say no. I just nod my head and tell all of them to get something to eat and do your homework. Then we will wait, and watch a movie while your dad gets home.

So when he got home, 4 hours later, he says we need to go and he will explain on the way to where we (all of us) are going. I get all the kids in the van and I ask what is going on. He says there is something going on at the school and it deals with Sandrin. I get this flash of what is going on and I tell him what I saw and also say that we need to get there as fast as we can.

What is going on?, Dad. What did you see, hon? What did you see mom? What is happening to me? So many questions all going on at the same time but the only one that REALLY   cautght  my attention. It was What is happening to me? I turned my head around to see what was going on and i saw something that my husband and I never thought would happen this soon. Hon, what is going on? Septimus is becoming his true form and so is Sandrin. That is what I saw. I saw what is going on with Sandrin and what she is turning into. Son of a cat, we need to get there now and I mean now, everyone hold on. What are you going to do, honny? I am going to transport us to the school by using my powers.  Oh My GOSH, YOU ARE NOT DOING THAT THING! Yes, I am . It is the only way to get there fast enough to get there before something bad happens, like she nearly kills them. Okay, hon, do it.



© 2016 Angel of the devil


Author's Note

Angel of the devil
what do you think?????

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

69 Views
Added on September 28, 2016
Last Updated on September 28, 2016


Author

Angel of the devil
Angel of the devil

East Anglia , United Kingdom



About
I am bi-sexual. AND IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT. GO F*** YOURSELF If you want to know more about me, message me or ask for my gmail. more..

Writing