Artistically Lived Digitally Destroyed

Artistically Lived Digitally Destroyed

A Poem by Storyofthesilence
"

The arts are dying and something needs to be done.

"
What happens when all art is lost? Do we even know the cost? Is it very smart to abuse comedians? All because we can't seem to amuse our empty f*****g lives?! In the end, what thrives? We can't seem to keep our stingers in our hives. We aren't allowed to dream, and people don't want us to take that leap. The hypocrisy goes deep. If you want originality, then let people be happy! It's not sappy, it's what created your blood stained steeple. That painted glass glorified bible, came from the arts you want to go suicidal. I guess that's what you get in a world of homicidal maniacs. It's not just attacks on human beings. You put tacks in their hopes, and nails in their coffin. Furl the sails, this ship is going nowhere. There was a musician somwhere? Oh right! He got the ole rip and tear on Twitter. Nothing will ever glitter enough for you people. You'll just sit there bitching until the day you die. Spitting and typing as you cry. Because if it weren't for the internet, you wouldn't be any more important then a fly. So when you run out of things to ruin, no one will be there to mourn when you die in your pigsty. Just a monitor alit, and the reminder that you never achieved s**t.

© 2022 Storyofthesilence


Author's Note

Storyofthesilence
As usual. Written in the moment. Please excuse any faulty grammar or typos.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

29 Views
Added on July 30, 2022
Last Updated on July 30, 2022

Author

Storyofthesilence
Storyofthesilence

Broomfield, CO



About
I grew up destroying myself for others. Being isolated and hated by my surroundings I had to learn to find a voice completely on my own. Through writing poetry and watching an anime called Gintama I l.. more..

Writing