Chapter 4

Chapter 4

A Chapter by Kiley <3

It's now Saturday. The day my mother is meeting with the tall man that came yesterday. I am not excited to meet him so I ask mother if I can go to Jenny's. Mother is already trying to rush me out of the house, Im getting the feeling she doesn't want me here. That feeling doesn't have anything to do about my 'blackouts'. I just can tell. Not soon enough am I at Jenny's. We start walking, in the direction of my house. Jenny says that she is curious why that tall man wants to talk to my mother. I just go along and walk simultaneously with Jen.
    Jen interrupts the silence, “I can see him!” She quietly shouts it. She doesn't want to be noticed.
    “Where? Where is he?” Silent pause. “I see him!” Which I believe that I said a little too loud because Jenny hits me and says shh! I look, careful not to be seen, at my front yard. My mother and the tall man are talking and she is smiling. Oh great, I think, she is starting to like him already. She will soon be on the first date, which by the way will only be the first one with this guy because she has had many first dates before. While I am in thought about my mother's future with him I start to 'blackout' again. A few seconds later I am running, running towards my driveway. Jenny is a short distance behind and keeps yelling something at me. I'm not paying attention because I'm too concerned about the little four year old girl that lives next door. Her bouncy ball is about to leave her hands. There it goes, now it will bounce towards my driveway in which the tall man is backing out of. I yell for the little girl to stop but she doesn't listen. I pick up speed and before I know it I am grabbing the little girl, picking her up, stumbling, then falling onto the grass. In the midst of all this the tall mans car doesn't seem to even slow down, let alone, stop. I am shocked. What was he thinking?! By now the little girl is very frightened and crying. I lift her up and tell her everything will be okay. Jenny and I walk her back to her house and tell her parents what went on.
    I don't think I like that tall man at all anymore. He is rude, and not very bright. I hope he stays for almost no time at all. Jenny and I begin to walk back in the direction of her house. We talk about random things, laugh at little animals when they skitter away, and I point out the leaves changing, only because my new painting is about leaves. Shortly we are back at her house. I start to wonder what Jenny really thinks about my 'blackouts'. Does she think that they are just getting in the way? Or that they help out people and life? Maybe she doesn't even really think about it. I can never be sure.



© 2009 Kiley <3


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

KILEY, it is really goood.... please keep writing.

Posted 14 Years Ago


wow, kiley. do i make YOU wait this long for the next chapter? I'm DYING here!

Posted 14 Years Ago


Wow good job kiley :) i like it!

to be honest, i didn't think you were going to be a very good writer, i thought art was going to be your thing, ya know, painting, drawing, and such,

you proved me wrong :) your really good.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

138 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 9, 2009


Author

Kiley &lt;3
Kiley <3

madison, ME



About
My name is Kiley Ann Plourde Madison is where i go to school i am turning 14 on march 24 in the year of 2010 Trisha is my best friend along with Toni and Gretchen. Robby is the one thats always t.. more..

Writing
Again.. Again..

A Book by Kiley <3


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Kiley <3


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Kiley <3