Angel Bite. (Part 2)

Angel Bite. (Part 2)

A Chapter by jenn.
"

I enjoyed writing part 2. opens up a little, no?

"

For once I dreamed, and it was a sweet dream, filled with happiness and passion beyond a girls wildeset dreams. I sat idly in a meadow beneath a beautiful cherry tree, which was ripe with plentiful fruit. I laid my head back agaisnt the unnaturally smooth bark and hummed a quiet tune to sooth myself.

 

"Jaci," someone whispered. "Jaci, open your eyes, it's me."

 

I picked up my now sleep filled head and gazed into the distance to see Kayle running towards me, a delighted look on his face. When he reached me he picked me up and spun me around, and that's when I noticed a beautiful white dress adorned me. He set me down gently on my feet, and looked into my eyes, trying to capture what I couldn't see. His eyes showed a beautiful girl with the softest face I'd ever seen.

 

"This is you, Jaci. This is how I see you.." He said, but didn't. It was a whisper that brushed my mind and held more emotion then soft spoken words could ever. He cupped my face gently and rested his lips on mine. I took a deep breath and smelled roses, beautiful roses that perfumed his skin and leaned in.

 

And then I woke up..

 

* * *

 

I could feel my eyes open wide with a mixture of excitement and fright. My sheets were twisted in coils around my legs, but I was eerily calm.


 

"This is how I see you.."

 

His words. So real. And that kiss? My lips still felt swollen with happiness and warmth. The petals of the flowers were gone, and so was the first card, but in their place was a new note.

 

"As you rest your head from a day gone by, I'll be by your side whether your eyes are open or closed, engulfing night."

 

Again, no signature, but there was a lingering scent of roses drifting admist. And as I lay my head back down t analyze what's going on, why, how.. I swear I caught a trace of warm hazel casting by, sailing out my window into the mid-morning darkness.

 

But, it could all be a dream, after all.

 

* * *

 

"You're sure you're ready for school Jaci?" my mother asked, fluttering around the kitchen like a riled butterfly in the midmorning heat.

 

I walked over to her and rested my hand on her shoulder. "I'm fine Mom. I mean it, I can make it." She smiled at me and hugged me, and turned to get her stuff ready for work.

 

"I'll be back at five, meaning a few hours after school lets out for you. You know you can call me anytime..." Translation? Call me if you even suspect you're even going to sneeze, I will bring you a fresh tissue from China if it means I have to.

 

I laughed out loud at my thought and nodded at my Mom. "It's all good, go Mom. You need to relax, I'm fine. Really."

 

She walked out the door whistling and I went back to gathering my stuff, even though it's 5:45 in the morning and school doesn't start 'til 8:15.

 

"Would you happen to know what 'Jaci' translates too?"

 

That voice.. I know I have heard that voice. I turn to meet the hazel eyes of my rescuer. I know, I should be panicked because here's a random person in my house who I have seen once. But I am ill at ease, content, comfortable. Not an ounce afraid of the man who stands before me.

 

I looked at him, remembering I was asked a question. "No, I do not know what my name means."

 

"It means 'Rain' in Indian. But when I look at you, Jaci, Rain, I do not see a downpour, I see a light dusting of water with a gorgeous rainbow and immense sunlight infiltrating through the clouds."

 

I was stunned. Completely stunned. How can such a stranger think of me like this?

 

He stepped forward and I finally realized just how tall this man really was. He enfolded me in his arms and I felt like I really fit, like I was to be here.

 

He burried his face deep in my hair, all the while holding onto me. "You even smell like rain, Jaci."

 

The beautiful scent of roses filled my senses as he embraced me, and I was baffled at how I felt. He leaned back far enough to lay his forehead agaisnt mine and smmiled, his eyes hooking mine.

 

"So beautiful, you are. Did you know that? You're very beautiful Jaci. Captivating, in all essences."

 

He leaned forward and met my lips with his own. It wasn't a demanding gesture, wasn't at all asking for more, just stating the feelings to deep for words to describe. He pulled back enough to speak, but his lips still brushed mine and our eyes remained closed.

 

"Promise me.." He took a pause and leaned in once more, as if he couldn't stand to speak more then a afew words.

 

"Promise me, when everything is better, I can come back to you."

 

I had no idea what he ment, or what was even happening because my brain was detached from my body, but I heard myself whisper lightly, "I promise."

 

He grabbed my hands and kissed me a third time, and said sweetly, "Thank you."

 

And then he vanished. In his wake, he left a note that said simply,

"L'amour est une fleur, la haine est une mauvaise herbe. Ceux d'une infection, l'autre une maladie."

 

~Love is a flower, hate is a weed. One an infection, the other a disease.

 

 

 



© 2010 jenn.


Author's Note

jenn.
My spelling so far isn't bad, but if you find an error, blame the computer I'm using. It lags constantly. Otherwise? Enjoy. & Yes, Jaci really means "Rain" in Indian.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

ooohh, really liked it so dreamy and chilling! Can't wait to read more:)

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

203 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 9, 2010
Last Updated on March 11, 2010


Author

jenn.
jenn.

About
hello ♥ my name is jenna. i am 15. and that's all you need to know =] more..

Writing