Prolouge

Prolouge

A Chapter by Sunny Skye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Prologue

 

 

When I was born I was named after an angel Anapiel whose name means "branch of God” I was a branch of god. I couldn’t possibly be evil until I committed a crime in heaven which only got me to get kicked out to be thrown into the lands of earth, into lies into hatred and misery.

 

I wished better but my crime was too big I remember the day like it was yesterday only that it was yesterday.

 

I was working I was watching the new-born angels grow and teaching them how to fly. But god saw an evil on one of them. He was going to kill the poor angel. I went against it; I broke the number one rule in heaven “never go against god”. I didn’t want to go against him I just wanted to protect the poor child. But of course I couldn’t do such thing heaven was suppose to have no evil it was suppose to be a happy place a place where people and angels were free and calm, not worrying of been killed or having their heart broken but living peacefully.

 

Well god said no to me and made me to choose either to live in hell or on earth. Of course I chose earth at least I’ll live more peacefully.

Then I also had been told and looked at with sad and mad faces for my few days on heaven not even that I was told I was evil that I was born evil. That I was one of the first baby angels seen that was going to be evil but I wasn’t killed god didn’t see why to kill me. But now I mad a bad decision and now I guess I’m one of the bad angels. Until when I get thrown into earth with the others that committed crimes on heaven we will be equal to the others since everyone on earth sins some more than others but they are all the same, they are all humans.

 

 



© 2012 Sunny Skye


Author's Note

Sunny Skye
Enjoy i would also love some feedback thank you

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

79 Views
Added on September 25, 2012
Last Updated on September 25, 2012


Author

Sunny Skye
Sunny Skye

FL



About
I want to read some stories please send me mail about your stories and I will check it out as soon as I receive your message. I have been writting since i was 10 and i really enjoy it. I love w.. more..

Writing