The sin

The sin

A Chapter by Sunny Skye

Chapter 1:

 

 

Today was the day I was going to leave heaven. I wasn’t so happy about it because now I’ll have to learn how humans are, how they talk and how they act. For me this rule of living on earth is kind of a stupid thing to do but at least I’ll be alive.

 

Of course the saddest part was I had to leave my brother Duma, he was named that because his an angel the prince of dreams. But maybe I’ll be lucky and he’ll come with me or even stop god from throwing me out. But my mom Iofiel which she is the beauty of God and she’s an archangel. An archangel is an angel ranked above the highest rank in the celestial hierarchy. But she never really thought me good or evil she just said “if you’re in the middle of both you’ll always be okay and you will always know what to do”.

I never believed her, that’s why I am know in this stupid whole.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hey sis what did you do why are you going to get thrown to Earth?” asked Duma.

“I was protecting an angel child” said Anapiel.

“Anapiel how could you be so… I don’t even know what to say. (sighed) but I guess I’m going down with you.” Said Duma.

 “What! Your really goanna give up everything for me?” asked Anapiel.

“Well yeah you’re my sister. We have to look out for one another and I don’t think you’ll survive a day on Earth.” Said Duma.

Anapiel smiled but inside she felt really bad.

 

 

 

 

 

Duma was thinking of what to say to god.

“Duma, brilliant son how may I help you?” asked god.

“Sir I’m going down with my sister” said Duma.

“No your not I will-“God got cut off by Duma.

“Look I know but if she goes down I’m going down” said Duma.

“Where are your manners? Why did you cut me off? And I am never ever sending you down.” Said God.

“But I have to go with her” said Duma.

“No! No your not and this is the end of our discussion.” Said God.

“Then do me a favor. Give me a few days on Earth with her if she does well I will come back” said Duma.

“Alright I give you five weeks after you’ll come back no matter what” said god.

“Alright go’ said God.

“Thank you. Thanks a lot” said Duma.

Duma left the room he was glad he could go with his sister but not so glad because he knew that he wasn’t coming back. He was going to do something so bad that God won’t forgive him. Duma never liked Heaven in the first place, it had over a million rules and so many things were expected from you because of your name. He never thought that was right. And now he was going to be with his greatest friend or best friend, Jaoel his the guardian angel that lives in the seventh heaven. Jaoel was going to get kicked out because he tried to give himself a hair cut, don’t you think that’s a little stupid. Well I do because God always says to not change your look to look better or anything else, but I think if you want to look different you can change but god doesn’t think so.

But at least on Earth we can get haircuts and get girls nails done and not only that we can choose what to be and what to do with our lives. I’m not saying that I don’t like Heaven is just that it has too many rules and too many expectations, and I would like to try something different for once.

 

“Hey” said Jaoel.

“Hi” said Duma.

“So I heard your going to Earth also” said Jaoel.

“Yes. Um I’m going to take care of my sis I don’t think she would ever survive alone” said Duma.

“Yes, but she has me. I was going to go where ever she went” said Jaoel.

“Yeah but-“Duma got cut off.

“Look why do you really want to go to Earth?” asked Jaoel.

“Because I don’t really want to be here” said Duma.

“Really?” asked Jaoel.

“I guess. I bet everyone wants to be here except me I don’t feel like a real angel. I feel human normal wanting to do anything except protecting this” said Duma.

“Well I feel the same way-I don’t even think this is Heaven” said Jaoel.

“Well let’s find out! “Thy kingdom come, thy will be done” said Duma.

“You know you never learned how to say that phrase right” said Jaoel laughing.

Jaoel and Duma started walking to the hall where all angels will be pushed out of the way into Earth.

    

 

 

It seemed like an eternity when we got pushed out of the heavens or whatever it was because obviously it didn’t feel like heaven at all.

 

When we were finally on the ground we felt a sudden change. The air smelled like fire,
the floor looked poor, and their was a little farmhouse ahead. I was glad all of us were okay except that I didn’t see my sister. She wasn’t near me the weird thing is that I never saw her come down with us. Jaoel looked at me strangely and I gave him the same worried look.

 

“Where is she?” asked Jaoel.

“I don’t know” said Duma.

“I don’t think she came down” said Jaoel.

 

Then there was silence. And something dropped from the sky. Once it was on the floor it kept on going in circles all the way across the field and down the mountains. Duma saw wings so he knew it had to be his sister.

 

“Let’s go is her!!!” said Duma.

Jaoel and Duma opened their wings and flew down the mountain.

They slowed down and stopped. Then they started walking into the woods but they couldn’t see her. There was a shadow passing between the trees it seemed like it was hiding but then it fell.

 

“Anapiel!!!” screamed Jaoel.

“Shhh… We don’t know if it’s her” said Duma.

They both walked fast but quietly towards the thing that fell or possibly Anapiel. It was her it had to be Anapiel was the only angel that couldn’t land right. But then we saw her wings they were turning black.

“Anapiel?” asked confused Duma.

“What’s wrong with my wings? Their turning black” said Anapiel scared. She loved her wings they were pure white and shiny like if they had glitter, they were always so clean.

“That’s what happens when you’re thrown out of heaven soon Jaoel’s and mines will turn black just like yours” said Duma.

The three fallen angels walked like humans without showing their wings it was hard they were so used to wearing ropes with their wings sticking out freely but now they wear human clothes like jeans and a shirt with a jacket and shoes. It was very comfortable but hard if your wings were hiding under.

“Where should we go?” asked Jaoel.

“Well I took and placed a camera on the ‘heavens’ is something I only know about so we can watch what they are up too since we think that the heavens is no heaven is more like a jail  like the humans call it. If you would like to stay here it would be fine there a small lake there and we can make a small home out of anything we are angels” said Duma.

“Yes is not that bad it can be comfortable here we can start by making a cottage is like a small home it looks like a one room house.” Said Anapiel.

“Of course then we can build more rooms as we go until everyone has a place to rest” said Jaoel.

“I agree, so let’s get to it” said Duma.

Anapiel, duma and Jaoel built two cottages but they were together like two rooms in a house both had a bathroom bath out of rock but it seemed like marble. The beds were made of rock as well the mattress was made out of leaves and water like a water bed. Then the kitchen was also rock they loved how it looked like marble.  The walls and roof was made of rock and wood so it looked fancy then it had a door made of rock and a small balcony with three chairs made of wood and leaves with a small wooden table, Anapiel made a small basket and place flowers and a small amount of grass so it looked very natural as if the flowers and grass grew there. She also made a small path in the dirt with small long rocks with flowers surrounding it.

This two part cottage took them almost the whole day to build but it looked like someone’s dream home not even a rich guy could build unless you were as rich as the president but it wouldn’t be worth it because humans didn’t have such a skill or minimum idea how to build such a beautiful place.

When they were finish they went inside and sat on a piece of furniture known to humans as a sofa. They weren’t so exhausted but know they were thinking what they can eat. After a while Anapiel said they can place two trees at the back of the cottages and make them apple trees and orange trees. Angels loved fruits. Then they did as Anapiel said while she made a grape and tomato plant upfront.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



© 2012 Sunny Skye


Author's Note

Sunny Skye
Enjoy! please give me some feedback i would appreciate it. Thank you

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

90 Views
Added on September 25, 2012
Last Updated on September 25, 2012


Author

Sunny Skye
Sunny Skye

FL



About
I want to read some stories please send me mail about your stories and I will check it out as soon as I receive your message. I have been writting since i was 10 and i really enjoy it. I love w.. more..

Writing