Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by Sunny Skye

When you’re famous everyone thinks it’s easy. That we have everything we want and need. That we live better than anyone and abuse our money to get what we want. But it is not true. I hate it being famous a top celebrity an actor, singer, model, and a dancer. I have won countless Grammy’s, Oscars, and so many more.  But that’s not what I wanted, well yes I wanted to be successful and change the world but am not as self absorbed as everyone says. Hell I care about everyone else before myself. But the only thing I truly want is love. Someone that doesn’t date me for more fame or money or anything just dates me for well me. Now a days do that’s hard to find since everyone only thinks about themselves and nothing else. Maybe that’s why people classify us as the same.

The truth is I love music and acting well the entertainment business over all because I love to entertain in positive ways.

Today am off to the red carpet and well I hope it goes well because I am thru with the insults and the other artist pretending to be my friend when all they’re actually trying to do is have their picture taken with the most wanted celebrity or make themselves look like the victim so I look like a bigger a*****e. Isn’t my life wonderful? I know it is awesomely great actually I would never trade it for anything. But of course I can’t say that because I would do anything to have a normal life like any other nineteen year old. And yeah am nineteen and I am a huge sensation let’s see what I am thirty years from now probably be the ruler of the world. Actually that wouldn’t be so bad I could change some laws that need fixing and some things that need a lot of changing.

I arrived to the red carpet event in a limo like always because my manager says it’s “too dangerous for a huge star like me to drive myself” but of course that’s not what she means because she just doesn’t want to look bad if I drive myself, as if she was careless.

I stepped out of the limo with my fake boyfriend. Justin Timberlake. Well at least he has gorgeous eyes and good looking I guess.  But still I don’t like fake boyfriends there is never any real love and I just feel irritated I mean I want to be married one day like every other person out there.

I walked out as Justin followed me. I stopped to wait for Justin as I examined my dress. I hadn’t really looked at it when John Richmond a famous top fashion designer gave it to me. It was nice and short it hung to the middle of my thighs and it was a nice black shimmery color. Open back and it had tiny diamonds on the side and around the v cut. It looked elegant yet a bit casual. I felt Justin’s arm wrap around my waist and I smiled up at him and continued to walk. So, much for fake. He sure is a good actor.

I walked past the fans surrounding the red carpet just outside the small fence security has created to keep them out. I smiled like I didn’t have a care in the world and waved at a couple kids and signed a few autographs. Then a stupid reporter came up to us I’m guessing E news.

“Hello Sage, how are you enjoying your evening?” asked the nice reporter which am sure it was an act. They were supposed to look nice they are actors just not the type that are in movies. My real answer to her question would’ve been fine until I had to come to this stupid event but of course I had to come and play nice.

“Well it has been wonderful seen all the gorgeous fashions people have been wearing today and I can’t help but to be excited to present some awesome awards” I said very professionally so my manager wouldn’t later on kill me.

“What about you Justin, you are dating a remarkable woman I mean she is only nineteen and she has achieved so much” she said with a wide smiled and clearly checking him out.

“It has been remarkable. I am very proud of her and hopefully I will learn from her” good job Justin kissing up to the people. You have won a Grammy for the best a*s kisser. Congratulations!

“That is great to hear. Now would you mind me asking are you guys planning on getting…married?” of course a question for gossip and if we didn’t answer it right people will sure be talking about this for quite some time.

“Well, we have been dating for a quite some time but am not sure we are ready for…marriage” I said patiently trying not to break my cool and just concentrating on the smiling fans behind the camera man.

“That’s very interesting”

“Yes” I said coldly and am guessing she got the message because she decided to change the subject.

“I have been wondering what are you wearing this beautiful evening?” once again with a grin on her face. God I would love to slap it right of.

“John Richmond” I smiled.

“Well we should get going” said Justin pushing me away from the line of reporters that were lining up to interview us. Thank god he gets a hint and knows me better than anyone else because a few more questions and I would have broken the camera. Reporters AKA paparazzi are only here to ruin our lives and paparazzi is only a fancy word for celebrity stalker.

I mean seriously married? Who would dare ask that? We have only been dating for what six months and it’s not even real well not for me because it started as a fake but am not sure now since he has grown close to me but I still feel its fake and that’s why am so cold. We should really break this stupid relationship but if we do everyone is going to be like OMG what happened to the happy couple the one every lover looks up at. Yeah well hate to burst your bubble but it was all arranged and it was never real just more popularity for a stupid trilogy that is blowing up the charts now. The movies I can’t wait till we finished making because as soon as all three are done we are soooo over.

Great time for pictures and plaster a fake smile on my face while I kiss my fake boyfriend and pretend to enjoy being here which I clearly would love to be laying in my bed reading a novel.  



© 2013 Sunny Skye


Author's Note

Sunny Skye
Please review! :D

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I liked it very much, shows I side to being a celebrity that we do not often think about.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Sunny Skye

11 Years Ago

Glad you like it, thank you for reading :D
ok.. first is that from experience or what/??
is that really your life coz i even googled SAGE bt it came up with weirder definitions.
but all in all.. cant wait for the rest of it!!
great.. u gt me heated up!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Sunny Skye

11 Years Ago

You googled it! Well, some things might come straight from my life but most of it is my creativity a.. read more
luviva

11 Years Ago

welcome..
but are you a celebrity though>??
excuse ma curiosity
who cant be af.. read more
Sunny Skye

11 Years Ago

Naw not a celebrity. I wish do I am an amazing actor lol

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

221 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 31, 2013
Last Updated on January 31, 2013


Author

Sunny Skye
Sunny Skye

FL



About
I want to read some stories please send me mail about your stories and I will check it out as soon as I receive your message. I have been writting since i was 10 and i really enjoy it. I love w.. more..

Writing