Chapter 3~

Chapter 3~

A Chapter by Dr.Who.LOVER
"

Chapter 3 of "Silent"

"

Unfortunately that was only the beginning of my day and it would all go downhill from there. I forced myself after a 15 minute soak to climb out of the tub and pull the chain attached to the cork blocking the drain. I watched as my mini sanctuary disappeared down the tiny black hole. I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around me tucking the end under my arm. Quickly blow-drying my hair was easy and getting it straight was even easier. I never really had a problem with my hair in the morning and all I had to do was make sure to keep my ends healthy according to my hair dresser Lori. I got dressed, brushed my teeth and cleaned up the bathroom before heading downstairs. When I finally made it the smell of sweet pancakes and maple syrup was so strong my stomach sounded like a bunch of howling dogs.

“Good morning sweetie,” said my mom in her best morning song-singy voice. My mom was a typical house wife. She was a beautiful woman with long brown hair and almond shaped eyes. At age 39 she could’ve been my sister’s twin,” you can sit down Paige, I’ll bring you your breakfast.” She said already putting a stack of pancakes on a plate; she drizzled it with thick maple syrup and practically danced her way over to me. She placed the plate before me before continuing her feverish cooking. I wanted to woof them all down in one bite but I forced to take piece by piece. Chew, chew swallow, repeat. We didn’t speak as usual. She just continued cooking while I continued eating in silence, it was awkward but after so long of the same thing every morning we both ignored it. But I could still tell she had even just a shred of home that I miracle would happen and I’d break my silence.

The silence was broken however when we heard the sound of running feet beating down the stairs.

“Mom have you seen my Geometry book?” asked my sister Hailey bursting in the room struggling to put on her shoe.

“Uh, did you check in the office-” but before she could finish Hailey was already half way down the basement stairs. My mom sighed and shook her head but still smiled.

“That girl…she’d lose her head if it wasn’t attached to her shoulders.” I couldn’t help but smile too at my sister. Hailey came bursting upstairs, Geometry book in hand and both shoes firmly on.  

“Thanks mom!” said Hailey out of breath.

“You’re welcome, now sit down and relax Speedy-Gonzales” joked my mom.

Hailey nodded in agreement and sat down across from me.

          “Morning Paige,” she said in her normal enthusiastic tone. I didn’t answer but as usual she acted like I did, “we have to leave soon, so finish eating or we’ll be late.” Hailey pulled a banana from the fruit bowl at the center of the table and peeled it open. She rarely ate anything with carbs, sweeteners or fats. Something about a new diet which was COMPLETELY pointless. Hailey had to be one of the most beautiful girls in the world. She had beautiful long brown hair that reached down to the middle of her back. Her hair was thick but always silky soft with absolutely no frizz or fly-always, she always had clear teddy bear brown skin. Her navy green eyes had flecks of brown and were always full of happiness and so much life for a 17 year old. And she had an hour glass figure any girl would die for. Combine that with her amazing style and it was no wonder she was well known at school, only not by intimidation or being the sluttiest girl like most of the wannabes at my school. She was the nicest person to everyone and had no enemies.

          Hailey was the exact opposite of me. Gorgeous, smart, social, everything I wasn’t, but it wasn’t my fault. I never wanted this life. My old life was perfect before it was ripped away by something so simple…but something so deadly.

          “Paige! C’mon hurry up the bus is here!” Hailey shouted interrupting my morbid thoughts. I shoved the rest of my pancakes down, grabbed my bag and ran for the door where Hailey was tapping her boot impatiently but still a playful smile on her face as always.

          “Bye girls,” my mom said kissing our foreheads before we ran out the door.

 

Beautiful girl.

Kind, gentle spirit.

She always smiles at me, but I don’t deserve it.

She should just abandon me, before I destroy her happiness.

 Before I destroy her spirit.

Before she becomes like me.



© 2013 Dr.Who.LOVER


Author's Note

Dr.Who.LOVER
enjoy. If you see any grammar or spelling errors or any errors please polietly tell me in the comments

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like Hailey, but I am also jealous of her. I feel bad for our main character, but such comes with such a life. : Keep it coming, for I love it! Mind sending me a read request when you have more? Please and thank you!
100/100

Posted 10 Years Ago


Dr.Who.LOVER

10 Years Ago

ya sure i'm going to be starting up this again so more chapters will be posted soon :)
Silent Wolf

10 Years Ago

Thank you so much!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

282 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 6, 2013
Last Updated on January 6, 2013


Author

Dr.Who.LOVER
Dr.Who.LOVER

Pewdiepie Town, NC



About
LONGEST MYSPACE SURVEY .: About you :.Name :AnnaNickname :Annabel Lee, banannaEye color :dark brownHair color :blackFav color :blackFav music : screamoFav band : Black veil bridesFav movie :Four br.. more..

Writing
Rant Rant

A Poem by Dr.Who.LOVER


Rage Rage

A Poem by Dr.Who.LOVER