The Highschool life of Rin Kageyama

The Highschool life of Rin Kageyama

A Story by SleepingNemuri
"

Just a normal guy going to highschool.

"
Rin's Story.

My name is Rin Kageyama and I finally got to highschool. I am excited to go on my first day of highschool because I always hear that it's the best time of your life. In the first day, I got late on purpose because some "things" might happen (like bumping to some girl with bread on their mouth). As I walk towards the school, I hear footsteps coming towards me.

*BAM!!*

I fell on the ground. In front of me was a girl, whose uniform is from our school. (c-could this be...?) She looks exactly like some anime I've watched. Blond hair, twintails, looks like the tsundere type. We stand up together. I looked at her and said,

"I'm sorry. Are you okay?"

She nods and ran away. She's probably in a hurry, it's the first day after all. But wait, she's going the wrong way. Is she going to be okay?

Finally I went to school and sat on my chair (d****t it isn't next to the window). The seat next to me is vacant, which is next to the window. The bell rang and class has started. The teacher went in our room and said

"Kayy, class has started hello everyone am ur homeroom teacher and am gonna be teachin' u s**t"

Teacher: "Sooo we hav a transfer student from 'murica and transfer student will be studyin' in our clazz"

Rin: (The girl from earlier??)

Transfer student: "Uhh, hello my name is Nagisa I'm half 'murican, i'll be studying in this class.)

The transfer student was a boy. All of my hopes and dreams are broken into pieces. But I still won't lose hope. That girl from earlier was my first encounter in highschool. I'm gonna find whoever this girl maybe.

Teacher: "Kayy Nagisa, go sit beside Rin, next to the window."

Nagisa: "Okaii"

Rin: *whispers to self* "Why does he have to sit next to the window..." *irritated*

Class has started. It was just some boring as f**k meeting some new friends and introduction about yourself that you always do in the first day. I waited for lunch break to come, I wanted to see the blonde girl so as the bell rang, I rushed towards the door and began searching.

As I began searching for the girl, I saw a little girl that is about the age of 13 who was looking for her brother. I wanted to help her but I dunno what to do or what to say, I don't really know how to talk to people very much, and I was in a hurry searching for a girl so I decided f**k it I'm gonna leave the little girl and continue searching for her.

I went to the rooftop and I see some second years and third years eating their lunch with their girlfriends. Oh how I wish to have a girlfriend someday... The tsundere-looking girl was nowhere to be found so I decided to eat my lunch at the rooftop. As I ate my lunch, I felt someone sitting beside me. It was one of my friends back in middle school.

Friend: "Hey, Rin, how's it going?"

Rin: "Everything's fine I guess. What about you, Ritsu?"

Ritsu: "Well a lot of stuff is happening since that blonde girl came to our class."

Rin: "Blonde... Girl????"

Ritsu: "Yeah!! She's such a beauty, and apparently she came from overseas!"

Rin: "Wha-Wha-Wha-What!? She's in your class?? TELL ME EVERYTHING!!"

Ritsu: "Woah dude, calm down. Do you have anything to do with this blonde girl?"

Rin: "Yes! I met her earlier! We bumped into each other before school."

Ritsu: "Well okay then. I'll tell you what happened in our class."

*Flashback*

The bell rang and the students went to their seats. The teacher is a little late. What is she doing, it's the first day of class and she's late. A few minutes later, the teacher came to our room and apologized for being late.

"Call me Ms. Nishimura. I will be your homeroom teacher for the whole year."

Teacher: "So we have a student who came from overseas and will be studying in our class. She's a bit shy so please be nice on her. Please wait a moment cuz I will call her."

The teacher called the student and right before our eyes, a beautiful, blonde lady with long hair and bright blue eyes walked in front of us and shyly...

(Rin: "Wait, so she's a shy person?")

(Ritsu: "Yeah, she's really shy she could barely speak!")

(Rin: "Oh...(kind of different from what I expected.)")

Ok, so where was I.... So as the girl went in front, the class became silent of what they are seeing. The girl introduced herself to our class. Her name was Yui Schneider. As she finished introducing herself, the class was in outrage because of how cute she was.

While the class was in outrage, I noticed the girl looking at a guy in our class who generally doesn't care. She kept looking at him for some reason...

Teacher: "Yui, you can sit next to Katsuo."

Yui: "..."

Yui walks to her chair and is sitting like a normal person would do. In class, Yui seems to be getting closer to Katsuo, which is the guy she keeps on looking at. She seemed to enjoy talking to him and she often blushes-

(Rin: OK OK STOP.. I GETIT NOW)

*Present*

Rin: "Ok so.... Yui and that fuckboy- I mean, Katsuo already knew each other?"

Ritsu: "Well, yeah. Apparently they're childhood friends."

Rin: "Do you know anything about this 'Katsuo' guy?"

Ritsu: "Not really, but I can gather info about him... Wait, why are you so curious about them?"

Rin: "Well..."

*Rin explains Ritsu how they met.*

Ritsu: "..."

Rin: "...and that's why I've been-"

Ritsu: "Dude..."

Rin: "What?"

Ritsu: "You believe in that s**t?"

Rin: "What... What do you mean?"

Ritsu: "Those cliches in anime isn't going to happen, not in real life. You can only see those in some romcom harem anime with overused cliches but just to remind you, anime is not real."

Rin: "..."

Rin: "Well, I guess not... but, just... maybe."

Rin: "Still, I want you to gather info about Katsuo."

Ritsu: "Well, all right then. I don't really have anything to do anyway."

Rin: "Thanks bro."

Ritsu: "You can count on me."

Lunch has ended. The students went back to their respective classrooms.

The class was noisy. Talking to their 'new friends' and s**t while I was sitting here all alone, waiting for someone to talk to me. The guy beside me, Nagisa, was also all alone quietly staring at the window. I went to him and tried starting a conversation.

"Heyy, uhh, Nagisa right?"

Nagisa still stared at the window. He either ignored me or didn't hear me so I'm gonna try doing it again.

"Hello, my name is Rin and... I like..... pancakes?" (wtf did I just said!?)

*Awkward silence*

The awkward silence stopped as Nagisa looks at me in a seemingly expressionless/bored face and says

"Hey..."

Rin: "Yes, what is it?"

Nagisa: "Do you watch My little Pony?"

Rin: "Uhh... What?"

Nagisa: "..."

Rin: "Well I think I've heard it before... somewhere in the internet."

Nagisa: "Okay, that's cool."

Rin: "Umm, what country are you from?"

Nagisa: "Why do you ask that?"

Rin: "Well I'm just curious. Is it not okay for me to ask?"

Nagisa: "I came from Nepal."

Rin: "What? But you don't look like one.

Nagisa "..."

Rin: "...?"

Nagisa: "...you racist."

Rin: "What? No no no I'm so sorry."

Nagisa: "Just joking I went to Nepal on summer vacation."

Rin: "Ohh, okayyy...."

Nagisa: "I'm not actually 'murican. I studied in 'murica but I am actually Austrilian."

Rin: "Ahh, so that's why... Are you half Austrilian?"

Nagisa: "No. I am pure Austrilian."

Rin: "Then why is your name 'Nagisa'?"

Nagisa: "My parents love Anime."

Rin: "Ahh, haha, okay."

We talked and I had fun. He seems really interesting. Nagisa is a really weird and mysterious person. I'd like to know more about him. As we had fun talking, someone came to us. It was an old friend of mine. His name was Kagura.

"HEYYY RINNN!!! It's been too LONG!!!!!"

Rin: "Kagura! Wow, it really is."

Kagura: "So how's life?"

Rin: "F**k life."

Kagura: "Wow, I see you haven't change a bit."

Rin: "Hey I'd like you to meet Nagisa. He's a cool person."

Kagura: "Okay, where is he?"

Rin: "Well he's-"

I looked beside me and Nagisa wasn't there. I didn't even notice, it's like he disappeared. Where did he go?

Rin: "Well, he was just here but suddenly he went somewhere."

Kagura: "Oh, okay. Cool."

Kagura and I talked to each other and we had a great time. It is really fun talking to a person you haven't met in years. It takes you back to the good old days.

*bell rings*

Class has ended. I went home immediately because I like staying home than staying at the school. On my way home, I saw Nagisa at a cafe talking to someone I don't know. Maybe he's working part-time or something.

I finally got home and finally rest. It sure was a long day. I met some weird people, some old friends and new classmates. Highschool life seems pretty interesting. I wonder how this goes.

*cellphone ringing*

"Hello who is this?"

"Hello, Rin!! It's me, Ritsu."

Rin: "Ritsu? What is it?"

Ritsu: "I got info about Katsuo. Apparently he's just a normal highschool student."

Rin: "Wow, you sure are fast. What else do you know about him?"

Ritsu: "Well, he is quite popular I think."

Rin: "How so?"

Ritsu: "Well.... For some reason, he's friends with a lot of beautiful, popular girls and they seem to 'like' him."

Rin: "What? (So he really is a fuckboy)"

Ritsu: "It's also the reason why some guys hate him because they're jealous."

Rin: "WHY IS HE THE ONE WHO HAS A HAREM????"

Ritsu: "Harem? Well, anyway, I'll tell you more tomorrow."

Rin: "Okay."

Call has ended. I'm getting pissed with that Katsuo guy. It's like he's from a harem anime. Why is he getting all the girls? Why am I not getting one? I hate this... But I won't give up. My highschool life has just started. I swear I'm gonna be popular.

To be continued... 

© 2017 SleepingNemuri


Author's Note

SleepingNemuri
This is my first ever story written. What do you guys think? Please give me your opinions. If it's bad, tell me how I can improve.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

239 Views
Added on April 27, 2017
Last Updated on May 18, 2017
Tags: highschool, life, commoner, side character's story, boring story, pls dont read this it sucs