The Highschool life of Rin Kageyama 2

The Highschool life of Rin Kageyama 2

A Story by SleepingNemuri
"

Just a normal guy going to highschool

"
Part 2 Rin's Story

It was another day of school. I woke up, eat breakfast, and went to school as usual. It was cold as winter outside but it wasn't long before the morning rays warmed me up like summer. Walking towards school is so peaceful, and quiet. As I gaze upon the bright blue sky, a lot of thoughts have come to my mind.

Ever since I was a child, I've always believed in aliens, fairies, magic, and other supernatural stuff. I've always waited for the day that I can finally see them, and feel them. When I was a kid, I always believed in conspiracies. I always believed that there is something behind everything; In everyday occurences, coincidences, and such.

As time passed by, I grew tired of it. I kept on believing in something that does not exist. At some point, I gave up on believing. I have realized the truth. I have accepted reality. In other words, I grew up.

*BAM*

While thinking all that, Rin hits a pole for zoning out for too long while walking. He got totally embarassed of what just happened.

"What the hell am I doing?"

A bunch of children saw him and laughed,

"Hahaha, what an idiot."

Rin ignores the children and walks straight towards the school. When he went to the classroom, all the students, his classmates, were all in the back side of the classroom. Kagura saw Rin. He approached Rin and said,

"Hey, Rin. Good morning."

Rin: "Good morning Kagura. What happened? Why are we standing here?"

Kagura: "Well, there were like, too many students in section C... So some of them were moved to our class, which is lacking students."

Rin: "What?" (Why didn't the school notice that earlier??)

Kagura: "We are also rearranging our seats."

Rin: "That's nice. Hopefully I can sit next to the window. I love the windows."

Kagura: "Yeah me too."

A few minutes later, we finished rearranging our seats and there are lot more people than yesterday. My seat didn't change, I was still in the back row and not next to the window. Nagisa too, is still next to me which is beside the window. Luckily though, Kagura is now in front of me. It's good to have friends sit near you. What made me piss of though is that Katsuo... is now my classmate. I noticed a girl looking at him. Ugh, I hate how he gets all the girls. Also, Yui is in our class too. I don't really care anymore she likes Katsuo and I'm just a random person.

In front of us was a tall, black-haired girl, who is our Student Council President. Her name is Aga. Aga Skepturr, which, for me, is a weird name. Aga was the one rerranging our seats, and now she's telling us something.

Aga: "So, Section D... Section D please stop talking."

Class: *still talking*

Aga: "I SAID STOP TALKING" *smashes the teacher's table*

Class: "..."

Aga: "So, I know this is sudden, but you will be having a new teacher who will be looking after you for the whole year. As to what happened to your previous teacher, some 'incident' has happened and he lost his job from being a teacher."

Kagura: *in a low voice* "Incident? What incident?"

Rin: "That's weird..."

Aga: "I hear you guys talking, if you want to talk, GO OUTSIDE."

Rin and Kagura: "..."

Rin: (Geez, what is she, some kind of strict teacher?)

Aga: "As I was saying, you guys will be having a new teacher and she will be here soon."

Aga leaves the room. The class start to get noisy as soon as she left. Nagisa is looking at the window, Kagura is writing something on his paper, and Katsuo is talking to his friend. I notice a little girl come to our room, but the class didn't notice. She looked so familiar, I'm sure I've seen her before. I looked at her like she's some lost kid. The little girl went to the teacher's table. That's when I remember who she was. She was the little girl I saw the other day, who was looking for her brother. What is she doing in here? Perhaps her brother is in this classroom? The little girl spoke.

"Class, please refrain from talking when somebody is in front."

The class went silent as they saw the little girl in front of them. The girl looks cute. Has short, white hair, and what's more is that she wears glasses. Any lolicon would be crazy about her now. The little girl looks around the class and smiles.

"Good Morning, Students of section D. My name is Ayumi Nakashima, and I will be your new teacher, and adviser for this class."

Class: (W-w-w-what???)

Ms. Nakashima: "I hope we could get along in this school year."

Rin: (How is she even a teacher?? Even Nagisa is surprised. She's too young!)

Kagura: "What's your age?"

Ms. Nakashima: "Yes? Do you have a question?"

Kagura: "I'd like to know your age."

Rin: "Idiot. She's clearly 13."

Ms. Nakashima: "I'm 22 years old. I know it's a little too young for me to be a teacher but I'll do my best to meet your expectations."

Rin: "..."

Ms. Nakashima: "Anyway, I know you're already done introducing yourselves yesterday, but since you have new classmates here let's introduce each other once again."

And so, the class introduced themselves. Surprisingly enough, I paid attention. I got some pretty interesting classmates, and some are weirdos. I went to some of my classmates to meet them.

The one with the weirdest name is Abaddon Swiss Bacon. I don't even know why. Nicholass Zapito is the wimpiest guy in our class. He often gets bullied by the wannabe cool guys, Zurachi Hideyoshi, Sander Hamberg, and Raska Barrasko. The biggest otakus in our class are Zuri Kjellberg, and his friend, Takashi Teramuya, who is a chuunibyou. They're the weirdest people in our class. Zuri was meditating while Takashi was swinging broomsticks.

Muyashi Takaki is Katsuo's friend. He's filthy rich. I wish I was as rich as him... One of the girls who was looking at Katsuo was Kamui Nagasaki. Her eyes look so dead it's creepy when she's staring at someone. It looks like she could kill anyone just by looking at her eyes. Good thing she has her eyes set on Katsuo, cuz I don't want her to set her eyes on me. The most silent girl in our class is Beatrice Morisama. She could be Yui's silent rival or something or idk lol. She wears an expressionless/bored face. No one likes her because she's flat and no one likes flat. Everyone loves big breasts.

Anyway, I approached Beatrice because she was lonely. I tried to befriend her.

"Yo"

Beatrice: "..."

Rin: "Beatrice Morisama... Is it?"

Beatrice: "..."

Rin: "Umm, I'm Rin.. uhh.... hi?"

Beatrice: "..." *ignores Rin* 

Rin: "C-Can we be friends?"

Beatrice: "No."

Rin: "Why not?"

Beatrice: "Cuz you f****t couldn't even speak normally. I bet you only think you have friends cuz you think your mom is one. Come back when you have a girlfriend, c**t."

Rin: "Wha-" (wtf!?!?)

Beatrice: "..."

Rin: *walks away* "Wtf is with this girl? I asked her to be her friend..."

Beatrice: "..."

Okay, now I know another reason not to like that girl. What's her problem? I walked to my seat and someone was waiting for me... in my seat. The biggest oddball in our class, Rex Wattson. He believes in the so called "otherworld". He's close to chuunibyou, but he doesn't show it to anyone. He often does some kind of ritual and sometimes speak some 'otherworldy' language. He also has a book he's written and I don't even wanna know what's inside.

Rex: "Yo."

Rin: "Uhh, what is it?"

Rex: *grins* "Nothing, really." *walks away*

Rin: "What the hell?"

I sit on my chair and waited until lunch comes. I got some really weird classmates. I guess the only sane one here is Kagura.... Guess not. Nagisa was staring at the window. I wonder what he's looking at. I tried talking to him.

Rin: "Hey... What are you looking at? Did you see something?"

Nagisa: "..."

Nagisa: "...No"

Rin: "Oh, that's cool-"

Nagisa: "Hey."

Rin: "Hmm? What is it?"

Nagisa: "Do you believe in aliens?"

Rin: "Huh? Aliens??" (why does he always ask random questions??)

Nagisa: "Aliens."

Rin: "Well... the universe is vast, so... maybe??"

Nagisa: "..."

...Maybe it's a waste of time talking to this guy, but I should kill time until lunch comes. We don't really have much to do this morning anyway, just meeting new classmates. Ms. Nakashima seems to have a good time talking to the students. I wonder what they're talking about. I looked at the time and it's 5 mins. until lunchtime. Here we go...

*bell rings*

Ms. Nakashima: "Okay class, you heard the bell. It's lunch time now, we're going to have an actual class this afternoon."

Finally, it's lunch time. It is the time where all people can enjoy rest before class starts again. I went to the rooftop to meet with Ritsu and there he was, waiting for me. I walked to him and sat beside him. We were supposed to meet here to talk about 'Katsuo', so I asked.

"So... What is it about Katsuo?"

Ritsu: "Well, he just moved to an apartment like a week ago, and what ticks me off is that I couldn't find any information as to where he lives, or where he is from. What's more is that Katsuo doesn't have any friends besides Muyashi, who he just met in the first day. For some reason, it's really hard to gather information about this guy. It's like he's living in secrecy."

Rin: "Okay, but did you know the girls who like him?"

Ritsu: "Yeah, first up is Yui Schneider, who you already know in the first day. There's also a girl in your class named Yuuki Masamune, she hides-"

Rin: "What?? Yuuki is a boy."

Ritsu: "No she's not."

Rin: "What!? No, he's clearly a boy-"

Ritsu: "She hides her identity as a girl for certain reasons."

Rin: "And that is?"

Ritsu: "She's supposed to be the heir of her clan, which was once one of the biggest hidden clans in history, and now her family is what's left in the clan. Her family wants Yuuki to be the successor for their clan and she is often despised by her parents for being a girl. They couldn't have another one to be the successor because her father was killed before they could give birth to a successor so Yuuki is the only hope left for their clan."

Rin: "And what's this about clans?"

Ritsu: "Well, it's the first time I've heard of it, too. Yuuki's clan originated from their ancestors who were demigods. Rumor has it that their clan members has the power to control human beings."

Rin: "And do you expect me to believe you?"

Ritsu: "Yes."

Rin: "Why do you think so?"

Ritsu: *smiles*

Rin: "Sigh,  I know you're not the kind of person who lies about something like that. Especially about info you gathered. I believe in anything you say, literally, and it's creeping me out." (and he looks really serious about it)

Ritsu: "heheheh"

Rin: "Anyway, back to Katsuo. Are there some other girls who like him?"

Ritsu: "Okay, there's Arianna Raestopita, she's a second year and is really quite popular in the school. There's also Marie Schmeichel, who is in our class and is really smart, with an IQ of over 150. And finally, Kamui Nagasaki. All I know about her is that her eyes look so dead. She looks really creepy but she really isn't when you get to know her well."

Rin: (So Kamui actually likes Katsuo? Ugh, why am I even surprised...)

Ritsu: "Anyway that's all I know for now."

Rin: "Yeah, I think you told me enough. There really are a lot of girls after Katsuo, huh? Does he know about it?"

Ritsu: "Well, he doesn't seem to know about it."

Rin: "Hmm"

Time passed by. Ritsu and I were talking about the stuff we usually talk about. We talked about some movies we watched, the fun times during summer, the games we played, etc. We really had a fun time, this is one of the reasons why lunch break is the best. Though the fun times all ended in just a ring of a bell.

*bell rings*

Lunch time has ended. It's time for classses again. Surprisingly, Ms. Nakashima was still the one teaching us. It seems that she will be the one teaching us in all subjects. That's really cool. Some classrooms have different teachers in different subjects, I wonder why Ms. Nakashima is allowed to teach us in all subjects...

As usual, it was another boring class... I wonder if I could actually hold on for a whole year. A few moments later, we were grouped into five members. The hatest thing about grouping is when you're not allowed to choose your own group. You group yourselves by counting. Sigh, one of my groupmates was Katsuo, now I have zero motivation in cooperating. Why do I hate him so much anyway, I think I'm just jealous wtf that's so stupid. After realizing how stupid it is to hate him out of jealousy, I tried talking to him.

"Hey, fuckbo-, I mean, Katsuo..."

Katsuo: "Hmm? What is it?"

Rin: "You know, uhh... You.. sure know a lot of girls, huh?"

Katsuo: "How do you know?"

Rin: "Well... I just happened to see you with them."

Katsuo: "Yeah, I wonder why... well, it's great, you know, to have many friends at the start of school..."

Rin: "Hmm... Are you, by chance, interested in one of them?"

Katsuo: "What do you mean?"

Rin: "I mean, uhh.. like, you know, liking a girl?"

Katsuo: "Well, I wanted to be friends with them."

Rin: "No, no, no, no, I mean like, love? You know, wanting them to be your girlfriend?"

Katsuo: "No, not really..."

Rin: "Huh? Okay, well, what do you think of... Let's see, Yui?"

Katsuo: "Well, she's a nice person. She's awfully shy, but talks a lot when you get to know her..."

Rin: "And?"

Katsuo: "Well, I think she's a really nice friend."

Rin: "What? Are you even interested in girls??"

Katsuo: "I... don't really know...."

Rin: "Why???"

Katsuo: "I don't know... I don't even know what 'love' is..."

Rin: "Huh!? What are you, f*****g gay?? Ugh... You'll die a virgin like that."

Katsuo: *laughs*

Rin: "Why are you laughing?"

Katsuo: "Nothing, really. You're the first one who said something like that to me."

Rin: "..."

Rin: "Hmph."

The other group members are getting pissed off at us already, for not cooperating. Especially Robin, who acts like the leader of the group. I really hate people who acts like they're leaders, like they're in a higher position in society than I am. They act so cocky.

A few hours later, class has ended.

*bell rings*

As I was about to walk outside of the classroom. I was thinking about what I said to Katsuo. I realized that I was being selfish and ignorant, and what I said was rude and stupid. I think I should apologize to him. I walked closer to Katsuo and talked to him.

"Hey."

Katsuo: "What?"

Rin: "Uhh, sorry about earlier. I think I shouldn't have said that."

Katsuo: "Ohh, that? Haha, it's ok, it's nothing to be worried about. I don't really care. Anyway, you're Rin, right?"

Rin: "Yeah."

Katsuo: "I like how you're so honest about how you feel. I hope I can be friends with you, Rin."

Rin: "Yeah..."

And... Katsuo walks away. I think Katsuo is a pretty cool person now. I think I know now why so many girls like him... I don't really hate him anymore, and I got this feeling that we could know each other better.

Rin walks outside the school and goes home. He saw Kamui walking inside a dark alleyway. He got curious and stalks her. He then stopped stalking when people noticed him and looked at him like some creep. He then proceeds on going home.

*cellphone ringing*

"Ugh, who the hell is calling me? It's from an unknown number..."

Rin: "Hello?"

???: "Hey."

Rin: "Yeah what is it?"

???: "is your refrigerator running?"

Rin: "What?"

???: "THEN YOU BETTER CATCH IT."

Rin: "What?!"

*call ended*

Rin: "What the f**k was that?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To be continued

© 2017 SleepingNemuri


Author's Note

SleepingNemuri
Thank you for reading. If it's bad, please tell me how I can improve.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

188 Views
Added on May 6, 2017
Last Updated on May 18, 2017
Tags: school, highschool, normal guy, random