Keep Screaming

Keep Screaming

A Story by Garlington
"

I small story I wanted to write for Halloween.

"
Screaming, crying, and laughing, I loved it. It was Halloween. The day I find two playmates and kill them. My first playmate was lots of fun.  I choose a different name since I felt it was more fitting than pet. Playmate was much more eerie and just more fun to say than pet anyway. My first playmate's name was Richard. He was my boyfriend at one point, I had to hunt him down, fight that stupid shadow b***h. She always gets in my way. I took Richard, his new state was so very different than the old one. He wasn't the happy innocent bubbly Richy I knew. No, he was something much darker, he was pitch black, his flames licked at my arms, it hurt a little, which was surprising. Fire normally doesn't burn me. I got him back to my lab. I strapped him to the table. He's there now, waiting for me. I can't wait to play with him. 

I closed my diary, humming softly as I picked up my knife from the bed sighed table. I made my way to the book self. I pushed it away from the wall and headed inside. I giggled, seeing my first ever playmate there, waiting for me. I padded towards him. My foot steps echoing from the walls. My ears and tail twitched and waved excitedly. I stopped at one of the tanks, I looked at my reflection. My light blue hair was not messy for once, I made sure I combed and brushed it just right. I brushed my dark blue cat ears as well, which made them slightly fluffy. I had a dark blue sweater with a heart I stitched on. My hand work was off so it was clear it wasn't there before, and of course I had long brown pants. I slowly turned towards Rich. I walked over, the labs walls were covered in cages stacked on top of each other. I happily walked over to a drawer. I opened it and pulled out my tools, my pliers, my salt, and a scalpel. I set them down on a table next to the one Richard was laying on. I hummed happily and pulled on the black heat restraint gloves I had made earlier that week. I walked over and gently cupped his face in my hands.

"Richard why did you have to leave me?" I whispered, he barred his teeth at me, he said something I didn't pay attention to. I went to get the scalpel. I pressed the scalpel into his skin. I pressed very hard before slowly moving down his body. I licked my lips, the smell of his blood hit me. I giggled, hot red blood spilled out of the long wound. I plunged my hands into the cut. I swirled around inside, staring at his face. It contorted, he looked like he was in a lot of pain. He was screaming, though I didn't really hear it. I had to strain my ears to hear him, I wasn't sure why my ears suddenly wouldn't obey me but it didn't matter. 

"I broke you so bad you fell into that shadow b*****s trap! You were supposed to be my playmate. Mine and mine only!" I growled, my blood boiled as I pulled my hand out and grabbed the knife, it caught on fire briefly, thanks to Richard's blood. I quickly put it out before I plunged the knife into his insides. I swirled it around, stabbing what I could in blind hot rage. I moved over his heart and stabbed it.

I'm not sure when he died, but he differently did. I stepped back, breathing heavily. I wiped the sweat off my forehead before I put down the knife and grabbed pliers. I pulled out all of his teeth and put them in my pocket. I was careful not to spill Richard's blood, which was rapidly cooling on the floor. I got him into a body bag, then hoisted him over my shoulder, I could barely carry him. I headed out the house.

I made it to where Wolf, Cat, Raven, and Luoson spent their new lives. I threw Richard's body down before scattering the teeth out in the words "You're Next". I scurried home, and sat down on my bed. I picked up my grey diary and planned out my next attack. This Halloween was going to be lots of fun. Lunar was to be my new playmate on Halloween. He would be so much fun to play with. His high pitch screams, him begging for me to stop, just thinking about it made shivers of delight shoot up my spine and throughout my body. 

It took days to stalk out a way to snatch up Lunar. I had always admired him, his pretty snow white hair, his amber eyes, and small vampire fangs. Everything about him was so perfect. He was always by Icarus, it made me so mad. He it was so obvious he had a thing for him. It was always around Icarus too. The black cat with yellow glowing rings and Lunar were totally all over him. I finally got the idea to snatch my new playmate while he was asleep. That worked, Icarus and him slept apart. I slipped into the room, using the window, I picked him up and hopped out of the window. I ran back to my house, it was a long run.

Lunar soon woke up, I was sitting in a chair I pulled up next to him. I smiled brightly at him, standing up and picked up my scalpel in the process.  I began cutting into him, I pulled out his instantiates then slit his throat before straining my ears to listen to his sweet sweet choked screams. Before he drowned in his own blood I poured salt into his wounds, more gargled screaming filled my lab. Then it stopped, he had died. I pulled out all of his teeth and put them in my pocket I licked the blood off my hands then pulled him into a body bag I prepared for him.

Just like a cat leaving a dead bird for its owners I laid the body bag on the doorstep to the home. I scattered the teeth into the words. "Have A Present." Then I rung the door bell a few times before I sped off. I heard Light's horrified screams, I felt on top of the world, but then I glanced back and my heart sank. I stopped running. I saw long blonde hair, green eyes, and the familiar blinking of the tracking collar I had given her. It was Lizzie standing in the door way, she looked disturbed and upset. I hurried back, pushing Light out of the way before she had a chance to catch me I reached out to Lizzie and grabbed her. I ran pulling her behind me. She was screaming and protesting. It hurt my heart. I teared up, I pulled the knife out of my pocket. She wasn't a playmate, but it had to be done. I was too attached to her. She was getting in my way. 

"I'm sorry Lizard."

"You won't do it, Kitten! I know you!"

It was too late to change my mind. I made it quick, stabbing the artery in her leg before stabbing her heart. She crumbled on top of me. I sobbed, shaking violently. I left her body there, it wasn't fun. I was scared of myself, of what I did. I wiped the tears off my face. I ran, because I heard Light catching up. When she saw the sight I heard he scream. This was truly the worst Halloween ever.

© 2016 Garlington


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

113 Views
Added on October 30, 2016
Last Updated on October 30, 2016

Author

Garlington
Garlington

About
Well I've just started off writing. I'm not very good but it has been suggested to me I try this website. Anyway I have nothing else to say! more..

Writing