Like Father Like Daughter

Like Father Like Daughter

A Story by Garlington
"

Ugh struggling with writer's block. Sorry. Little short story, felt inspired by a roleplay.

"

I curled my tail around my body, I stared down at the water crashing against the sharp rocks at the bottom of the drop. It was dark, rain collided with my hair and skin. Tears were in my eyes, I heard the sound of large dogs barking and people yelling.

I blinked, I was suddenly not there anymore. I was strangling my little brother, his pale blue eyes widen with fear as I did so. I was laughing, my sharp nails digging into his pale skin. My wild green eyes met his, my long blonde hair draping over both of our bodies. The soon stopped struggling, his body going limp. I let go of his neck.

My eyes opened again, I was back outside, my white dress clinging to my small frame. I glanced back into the woods, lights moving towards me. The howls and growls of dogs as loud as ever. My life was spiraling out of control. My eyes locked with my mother’s. She was angry, her eyes looked puffy and red, most likely from crying. I chuckled, standing up on my bare pale feet. I turned around completely, my back to the cliff’s edge. They didn’t think I had the guts to jump. They were wrong. I smirked at the b***h I called mother.

I mouthed the words, “I should have killed you too.” Before letting my body fall back, the women...my mother, screamed in pain and frustration. My body collided with the rocks and the violent waves. I was in so much pain, I tried to scream, but water filled my lungs. I felt bones break, and my lungs burn. I took my last water filled breath, before everything went black.

I sat up, panting softly. I looked around, I was in bed, back at home. That happened a long time ago, I reminded myself, shuffling out of bed and onto my feet. My dark blue cat tail dragged behind me, my ears were alert, since I was still jumpy. My short blue hair was wet with sweat. It was disgusting. I walked to the shower, and pulled off my night clothes, and stepped in. I began to clean my hair, I was still young, about 10 years old. I probably shouldn’t have been up at this hour, taking a shower but I did anyway. I quickly finished and wrapped a towel around my body. I walked out of the bathroom and glanced down the hall.

“Hey my little kitty.” A soft, but rough voice called. My heart skipped a beat, I turned towards the voice. It was Red. I swallowed.
“H-Hi Dad..” I replied.

“What are you doing up?”

“I had a nightmare.”

He nodded before asking, “Would you like to come to work with me, kitty?”

Knowing I really didn’t have a choice I nodded and went to my room to get dressed. I grabbed my favorite doll and walked out of my room after throwing on my blue sweater and brown pants. I hurried to the door, pulling my shoes on. Red was already there waiting for me.

He opened the door and grabbed my hand. I looked down, I wasn’t allowed to see what hell looked like at my age. All I saw was red, rock hard ground.

We soon arrived to my father’s job, he unlocked the door and lead me inside. He shut the heavy door and I looked up. I smiled slightly, the sight always calmed me down. I small boy with blue hair and bear ears was in a small bird like cage. He had a brown sweater, which had the words “NO” on it. He was crying, his eyes locked with mine one eye was blue, the other was pink hope flashed in them. I grinned, the small hope winked out, just like that. He whimpered.I looked at Red.

“Why’s he here?” I asked quietly.

“Re-education.” He responded. I nodded excitedly.

“May I?” I asked, my excitement leaking into my voice. He nodded and made a hand gesture that basically said “Be my guest.”  I practically ripped the door to the cage off the hinges, his blood smelled so good, and I was so frustrated. I snatched him out of the cage and threw him to the ground. He yelped as I did so. I started to kick him as hard as I could in the chest. I heard several bones crack. That didn’t take long, must be underfed. I thought, as I rolled him onto his back. I sat down on his middle, he wheezed, trying to take in air.

“What’s the problem?” I asked softly.

“H-Hurts.” He stammered out. I laughed.

“You think that hurts?” I asked, standing up and pulling him up by the sweater. I punched him hard in the nose. He  stumbled back cupping his hands over his nose.

“Why are you disrespecting our leader? He’s so much more than you, worthless little s**t.” I growled, kicking him again. He cried out, tears starting to flow down his face again.

“I’ll make sure you’ll love Omen, you’ll never forget it.” I snapped, reaching down, I tried to grab him by his neck, but I wasn’t quite strong enough. I fell over. Red chuckled. I didn’t care. I kicked him off. The bear boy tried to stumble away but I attacked, pouncing on him. I held him down best I could. I sunk my teeth into his neck and started to drink his blood. He screamed and kicked, Red came over and helped me hold him. I sucked him til I thought he might die. I stood up and gave him one last kick. He flinched, but too drained to move. With some effort, I managed to get him back into the cage. I locked it and smiled at him.

“Nice to meet you. I’m Sugar, your worst nightmare. And you are?” I asked, still smiling. He looked afriad of me, that made me happy.

“K-Karma.” He responded weakly.

“Well nice to meet you. I hope you enjoy your stay!” I cheered, turning away from the cage. I smiled at Red, he smiled back and gave me a thumbs up.

“Well done, Kitty.” He spoke, walking over and patting me on the head. I smiled brightly and hugged him. “

Thanks Dad.” I grinned. One day that’ll be you in the cage, and I’ll be the one to beat you to death, but until then, I’ll play your little game, Red. I thought to myself, nuzzling his chest.

© 2017 Garlington


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

101 Views
Added on February 26, 2017
Last Updated on February 26, 2017

Author

Garlington
Garlington

About
Well I've just started off writing. I'm not very good but it has been suggested to me I try this website. Anyway I have nothing else to say! more..

Writing