Gang Sign Flasher

Gang Sign Flasher

A Story by Garlington

I wasn’t the type of man to fall in love, especially to someone who was so short, or obnoxious. I guess I was wrong though. I apparently also never thought I’d fall for one of those typical a*s holes who wonder around the streets flashing gang signs and getting two caps blasted in the back of their head because “loyalty”. But clearly, I was completely wrong, that’s the exact kind of person I fell for. I’m surprised he hasn’t gotten shot yet honestly.  His hair is a big enough target, it's a disgusting shade of purple. His hairstyle is also equally if not more disgusting than its color, but somehow despite all of these horrible things about him, I fell in love.


It was late December, snow softly falling onto the ground. It was beginning to pile up. I had a scarf neatly wrapped around my neck. The end falling off of my shoulder. It was a nice pretty, completely normal color. It was a nice warm brown, similar to the color of my messy hair. I couldn’t bother to fix it this morning. The sun was mid way up in the sky, around nine or ten o’clock. My breath was visible a few inches in front of my face. The snow crunched softly underneath my own weight. It was a comforting sound till I heard a very familiar voice and the fast crunching of snow.


“Aquilo!”

I inwardly groaned, turning to face the small s**t. It wouldn’t be anyone else, of course not. It was him, Noburo.


“What is it?” I asked softly, despite the annoyance I felt. My red eyes met his slightly discolored pink and red ones. He was short, with that same disgusting hair I’ve told him to change. His voice slightly calming in my ears though the also spiked slight irritation.


He was wearing a hideous outfit. He had a pink and black striped tie on, a dark green sweater like clothing, covering most of a  horrible shade of yellowish brown. He also had bright pink pants on that matched his pink tie. His whole outfit was disgusting, he was disgusting. He was clearly unaffected by the cold, unlike myself who was shivering.


“I wanted to grace you with my presence as you shopped.” Noburo replied.


I scoffed, “F**k off. Go flash gang signs somewhere else.”


“Aw come on, you know you love me.”


“No, I don’t. Stop wishing.”


“If I turned up shot you’d cry.”


“No, I’m pretty sure I’d laugh.”


I grinned down at him, ruffling his hair. We soon made it to the supermarket. My hand involuntarily  found his way to his, he smirked at me. The only beautiful I found about him was his facial expressions. It was the way his face expressed them that made my pulse speed up. He laced our fingers together. I rolled my eyes and elbowed him in the side.


We got into the store, rows upon rows of food lined in front of us. We picked what we wanted, sadly I had to let go of Noburo’s hand to grab some canned food off the shelf. We stood in the checkout line. My eyes resting on the small fridge to the side of the line full of soft drinks. We checked out all of the items and I payed, like usual.


We walked home, the sun now lower in the sky. Our arms full of big heavy brown bags. We could see our breath in the air again, the soft crunch of snow was present as well. This time I had the little s**t with me, but it felt good to have someone by my side.


I and Noburo soon arrived, Aquilo struggled to open the door. I put the bags on the counter. I turned towards the short gang sign flasher and kissed him softly. Once I was done I pat his head. He just grinned, and hugged my waist.


“F**k you.” I muttered.”

“Love you too.” He whispered softly, smiling a little.


Despite how much he’s a typical gang sign flashing, cap in the back of your head blasting, little s**t, I love him, no matter what.

© 2016 Garlington


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

98 Views
Added on December 23, 2016
Last Updated on December 23, 2016

Author

Garlington
Garlington

About
Well I've just started off writing. I'm not very good but it has been suggested to me I try this website. Anyway I have nothing else to say! more..

Writing