Blue Red Purple

Blue Red Purple

A Story by Garlington
"

Just something I wrote to make myself a profile for this school.

"

One second I’m at the top of the world, screaming my lungs out to the beat of my heart. Then the next, I slip and fall, now I’m crawling on the ground.


I awoke, screaming as normal, sweat made the clothes cling to my body. I was shaking, my pink hair was soaked in my own sweat making it fall into my face. My pink eyes darted to all corners of the room, they stung from the sweat that couldn’t hold on to my hair, and dripped into my eyes.I screamed when he opened the door. I suddenly relaxed when I realized it was only Ryuu. His white hair was comforting as well as his bright blue eyes.


I clutched my head for a moment, before looking up. He was still standing in the doorway. His eyes focused on me. They weren’t blue anymore, they were purple. I screamed, standing up and trying to run past him. He, no it, kept blocking the way. It forced Ryuu’s face to stay stagnant.


I managed to shove him out of the way, with one of my tentacles. I sprinted down the hallway. It felt never ending. The blue and red carpet made me slip, I fell face first into the hardwood floor. It stung. I turned over onto my back. It was there, standing over me. It made Ryuu look scary. The way the light from the moon hit his faces, the way he was standing, grinning.


Then it was all gone, suddenly black. Ryuu wasn’t there, nothing was. It was like I shut my eyes. Then I was screaming again, my muscles involuntarily making me sit up. My eyes snapped open. I was still sweating, and shivering. I was facing the door to my room. Ryuu was lying next to me. He was awake, looking at me with a confused and worried face. His eyes were blue, I never let them leave my pink ones.


“Ryuu?” I asked, my throat was dry, my voice came out raspy.

“Yes Desu?” He asked, lifting himself up onto his elbows. The bed rasped as he did so, I jumped at the noise. He let out a soft sigh.

“Nevermind.” I muttered, lying back down. I turned away from him.


We were quiet for a long time. My eyes closed and opened. The dark blocking my vision before regaining it. I was about to finally fall asleep when Ryuu spoke.


“Desu?” He asked, putting his arm around my waist. I let out a sigh and turned towards him.


Suddenly the world went black, then it was back. Ryuu’s eyes were red. I screamed, his wings were shredded. His eyes were wild and insane. His hair was black as night. My heart fell into my stomach. The voices screamed in my ears. They filled my head, my hands went over my ears. I screamed.

“Get out! Get out! Get out!”


Ryuu shook my shoulder, I looked up at him. I felt tears in my eyes, his eyes were blue. I was breathing heavily.

“Ryuu?”


“Desu, it's alright. I’m here now.”


“Is it really you?”


“What do you mean?”


“Its nothing.”


I looked away from him, shoving him away. I climbed out of bed, threw on a oversized jacket and ran out into the night.


The moon lit my way as I ran, the grass was wet, from a rain that not that long ago passed. It made the grass slippery to the touch. It made my unclothed feet wet and cold. My pink tentacles getting wet as well, since they were dragging behind me. I ran until I went right off of the cold wet land and into the lake. The water wrapped around me as I broke its clear calm surface. I was shocked as I began to sink quickly.


Then I heard another splash, and then warm strong arms around me, finally I felt mushy warm earth underneath me and my own coughing. My eyes focused, and I turned my head to see Ryuu soaking wet.


“Ryuu?” I asked, leaning over to touch his hand.


“Its alright Desu, relax, I got you.” He replied softly, running his fingers through my hot pink hair, my now grey tentacles rested at my sides, I couldn’t really feel them. I relaxed into him, his warmth quickly spurring my tentacles back into action. They turned back pink, and wrapped around him. He lifted me up and carried me home. I could hear the soft mushing of wet earth, then finally solid ground of I drifted off to sleep.


One second I’m at the top of the world, screaming my lungs out to the beat of my heart. Then the next, I slip and fall, now I’m crawling on the ground.

© 2016 Garlington


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

90 Views
Added on December 18, 2016
Last Updated on December 18, 2016

Author

Garlington
Garlington

About
Well I've just started off writing. I'm not very good but it has been suggested to me I try this website. Anyway I have nothing else to say! more..

Writing