Taklifon Kahaani (Part 2)

Taklifon Kahaani (Part 2)

A Story by KaCy Smylist
"

Part 2. The main character continues to deal with her feelings of weakness and worthlessness caused by the attacks of I'van (her emotional demon) who taunts her.

"

Taklifon

          Kahaani


Part 2


October 7th

The 7th of October proved to be a beautiful day for Overlea. The dark gray, melancholy clouds that commonly rested above the town, were now bright and cheerful as the suns ray’s pierced through them. There was not a drop of rain in sight, and the happiness of the town’s residents reflected the weather outside. All of the friends and neighbors were in good cheer as they conversed with one another, and attended to their homes and gardens.


Despite the welcoming weather and happiness of the townspeople, Mandria sat alone in her sala, basking in the sunlight that was peeking through the blinds. Her neighbors could hear the sound of lawnmowers and children’s laughter that filled the air, but Mandria could only hear the taunts of I’van that filled her mind. “Your worthless, Mandria. Did you really think you would amount to anything? You are nothing. Go to sleep Mandria, and don’t wake up. Don’t worry, no one will miss you. End yourself.” I’van’s words played again and again in her head. She desperately longed for someone to talk to-someone that could understand her. But, each time she attempted to confide in someone, she was attacked. Neighbors and friends looked at her as though she was a monster, and she felt cast aside. There was no one, she was alone. “I’ll just ignore him.”  Mandria thought to herself. But, her inner demon grew hot with anger, his blows got stronger, the cuts got deeper, and her scars grew larger.


 “I’m already dead, I’van.” She thought.




© 2015 KaCy Smylist


Author's Note

KaCy Smylist
Writing is a way for me to express myself, and this story reflects my life and emotions. I faced a struggling today, and this inspired me to write the 2nd part of Taklifon Kahaani. Please enjoy, and ignore any grammar errors. Thank you.

Image Source: http://7-themes.com/7013788-girl-in-rain.html

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

111 Views
Added on October 7, 2015
Last Updated on October 7, 2015
Tags: Suffering, Pain, Addiction, Struggle, Worthless, Weakness, Story, Sadness

Author

KaCy Smylist
KaCy Smylist

About
"Nothing is impossible. The word itself says I'm Possible." - Audrey Hepburn Expressing my thoughts through my writing, and creating characters to fit the life that I live. Please enjoy your glimps.. more..

Writing



Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5