Taklifon Kahaani (Part 3)

Taklifon Kahaani (Part 3)

A Story by KaCy Smylist
"

Part 3. As Mandria continues to deal with the taunts of I'van (her emotional demon), dive deeper into her thoughts through her Diary entry. Enjoy Part 3 of Taklifon Kahaani: Mandria's Diary.

"



Taklifon

              Kahaani



Part 3:

Mandria’s Diary



October 9th

“Dear Diary,

The soothing, yet darkening symphonies of classical music fill the air. As I listen to the chords of Adagio for Strings, Op. 11a echo off the walls of my dim, sala, I close my eyes and meditate on the pain that reflects off of the violin strings. The pain of others-or, how others express their pain, puts me at ease. For those few, brief moments…I don’t feel alone. Another wounded soul shares my emotions, and turns it into art.

Nevertheless, these moments are just as described-brief. For, the song nears its end, and I’van begins to abuse my mind once more. The acute sting of his words pierces through my heart like a two-edge sword, ripping my heart apart piece by piece.


Why must he taunt me?

Why can no one hear my silent cries?

It’s just he and I alone, and there is no escape from one another.

When will I no longer live in dread of him?

And, when will he stop taking control of my life?

Suffocating in a realm of my own thoughts…there seems to be no way out.”







© 2015 KaCy Smylist


Author's Note

KaCy Smylist
I am very sorry that this part is so short. I like to keep these stories brief, so as not to overwhelm my readers and also to keep them wanting more. But, I will try to make Part 4 a little longer. But, this special part is written from a first-person view point-Mandria's own words. So, I hope you enjoy this brief Diary entry. And, please ignore any grammar errors.

Picture Source: https://starity.hu/profil/244520-sophieprincess/

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

816 Views
Added on October 10, 2015
Last Updated on October 10, 2015
Tags: Suffering, Sadness, Struggle, Pain, Addiction, Story, Worthless, Weakness

Author

KaCy Smylist
KaCy Smylist

About
"Nothing is impossible. The word itself says I'm Possible." - Audrey Hepburn Expressing my thoughts through my writing, and creating characters to fit the life that I live. Please enjoy your glimps.. more..

Writing