What is....???

What is....???

A Poem by So Sick of Love
"

just thoughts i decided to write dwon

"

What is life

Without death?

What is love

Without hate?

What is truth

Without lies? 

© 2010 So Sick of Love


Author's Note

So Sick of Love
honest opinion

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

This reminds me of how people wish for a perfect world full of love, happiness and joy. But like the movie the matrix we now if such a world existed we would reject it, we would find a way to destroy it anyway. The universe has to have balance and as your poem states you must have the good with the bad for that balance. You take it further by exploring how we can not know the good without the bad because both is needed to know the other. Insightful poetry presented in layman's terms for everyone's understanding.

Posted 13 Years Ago


i love this poem it asks questions we almost all want to know:)

Posted 13 Years Ago


I have no answers for those questions but other than that....I have one word to say....

AWESOME!

Posted 13 Years Ago


Within 6 lines, its like you stuffed 6 million words into it. I had to think about this for a while, and I think its brilliant. You truely are a talented writer.

~Skulli

Posted 13 Years Ago


This is a profound write, painting the balance of light and shadows... You give us a world to ponder in these six striking lines.

Posted 13 Years Ago


The opposite of life. I do believe in karma. All good things will come back to you. Same with the bad. Life is a bridge toward death. It is important to do fun and good thing in the middle. Love and hate are a heart beat a part. Best to be silence when anger overtake our mind. Truth is the way. A liar had no friends. The poem is short. But you ask many important questions. A excellent poem.
Coyote

Posted 13 Years Ago


So thoughtful really kicked my mind in to thinking

Posted 13 Years Ago



2
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

664 Views
17 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 1, 2010
Last Updated on December 1, 2010

Author

So Sick of Love
So Sick of Love

why would i tell you, NC



About
love me or hate me either way you know my name Hey I'm Taylor! I'm a girl. I'm new at writing. I hope for this site will give me a place to express myself and my ideas! I hope that if you read my w.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Ode To A Writer Ode To A Writer

A Poem by OT


Why Why

A Poem by So Sick of Love