The Inner Ramblings of a Faceless Mind

The Inner Ramblings of a Faceless Mind

A Chapter by Soccerstar55

There she was. That silly little girl with her silly (though not little) friend. 

I couldn't stand the sight of her. She was in the principal's office again. How does she always manage to make that happen? She's always in that room, sitting in that seat, looking at that same face. And he was beside her every time. It made me sick. 

I scoff at the whole scene and hide away from them as they take their respective seats in front of Principal Rogers. He sits in his desk, looking grimly at the two of them. Sheriff Culbreth was standing off to the side, hands on his hips and eyeing the little wench in her stupid skirt. Any second, he would bust out something about the way she looked in it. "Oh, Miss Velazquez, you look darlin' in that skirt" or even a "You look mighty sweet today, Miss." She was that kind of person who had men twice her age breaking every law in the state to tell her she was pretty. 

Carmella cleared her throat. I bristled from my hiding spot. Her voice, her vocal cords, pissed me off. Everything about her actually pisses me off. I used to like her; we used to be friends. 

Principal Rodgers, thin lips and all, looked down at her. "Principal Rodgers," she asked tentatively. "What are we here for exactly? I don't remember doing anything since the incident with the Chemistry Hall..." 

"For once, Miss Velazquez, you and Mr. Clyde are not here because you're in trouble," he responded. I watched Kaden give her looks. What's going on, he seemed to ask her with his eyes. I have no f*****g clue, she sent back. I chuckled to myself. They had no idea! 

Kaden sat up in his chair and looked back at Principal Rodgers, training his eyes back and forth between the principal and the sheriff. Culbreth nodded at the principal from beside the desk. "Are we here because of what happened to Audry?" 

"X" marks the spot. 

"Well," Sheriff Culbreth spoke, "ya did know her, Kaden. And Miss Carmella over there did hav'a habit'a makin' girl chaos with the victim." 

I watched the boy grab for her hand as she began to quiver. They were accusing her of it! Ha! Shows her not to mess with me. 

She grabbed his hand tightly and dug her nails into his skin. He kept his mouth shut and squeezed tight. "It's no secret we didn't get along, sir...But I would never...I would never hurt her." 

"And we know that," the principal reassured her. "We just thought maybe you might know something." 

The stupid girl shook her head, wide eyes and mouth quivering. Kaden cupped her hand in his own two now. "She was lonely for a while," he gave them something. "Isolated herself and didn't talk to anyone last spring. That's all we know." 

The two authorities nodded and dismissed them. Carmella was out faster than a bullet, eyes misty and watery. I laughed to myself again. This just kept getting better and better! 

She stormed out of the office and slammed out of the front doors. I crept after them, watching with greedy eyes. She was breathing fast and clutching at her chest. Kaden was running after her, faltering in his step when he ran past Mitchell walking out of the gltering in his step when he ran past Mitchell walking out of the gym in his gym uniform. What a f*g, I thought to myself. I can't say anything though, the kid's cool. Too bad he's gonna...Ha, never mind. 

"Caramel," he called. He wrapped her up in his arms. God, the two were so contrasting. She was so tiny and he was so big. "Aren't I supposed to be the one freaking out?" 

She chuckled dryly into his chest and nodded. "I'm sorry, Mushu." 

"It's okay, babe." He kissed the top of her head and led her back inside to English. I slunk back in the shadows and proceeded to watch them act as if what they had done to me wasn't wrong. As if her betrayal meant nothing. 

The b***h was going to get it. She was going to get like no other.



© 2012 Soccerstar55


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

126 Views
Added on November 22, 2012
Last Updated on November 22, 2012


Author

Soccerstar55
Soccerstar55

TX



About
I've always loved the arts. Wether its Music, Writing or just dancing. I love playing soccer as you can see :) And Reading, Reading, Reading. Another favorite of mine. I ask for your support in writin.. more..

Writing
One One

A Chapter by Soccerstar55


Two Two

A Chapter by Soccerstar55