Just My Luck

Just My Luck

A Chapter by Solilokiss

You know, I said to myself, that I should get away from here, find a darkened room, and in that room, find myself again, touch myself at the deepest core. I thought about crawling under the house with my pen and pad, but the spiders that browsed my leg jaded me, and so, now, I lay here in a rocky cave by the sea. Nothing but sun light and ocean sprites invades me, here.

The sea sure knows how to wind me down. Hear her distant coaxing? Come to me. Come to me. Dive into the deepest depths, was her sultry murmur. Wash away the grips of laced humidity. And so I did just that. I dove in. Stripped off the toils of the mortal coils.

My hands grazed her sea bed, sea shells and sleepy star fish, an agitated cucumber. Lush.ed. I swam upward toward the sun. My head sprang out of the sea line, basked in the light of the lighted one, my hair and skin glowered. Not glowed, but glowered with the propensity to unite me with the power of All. That. Is. I'm sure there were a few extra waves caused by my fanfare. Flushed, blushed, bush of Lush.ed! 'Do you feel renewed?' She chuckled as she asked. In return, my erected tongue ejected and lapped of her wetness. I saw myself in her reflection. Glistening, pure, extreme, hunger. Atoned we were at once.

'Then return to your cave'' she insisted. I did not think. I just did. Like a butterfly, I swam through the blue, and found myself there. Wet. Wanting. Waiting 'till my hands dripped dry. And so I began, 'dear pen, and paper, who am I?'

I paused to ponder that notion, and while so doing, into my cave slid a large black snake. Just my luck, I sighed and resigned. A bit of piece of me time, and the fortunate one is gifted a snake. A long, black, slithering snake. God knows I don't like the leering of snakes.

To what do I owe this lesson, Mother? You do not listen, lesson, listen, lesson. Will it whip me long, hard, and for my own good? Till I've been a good, good, girl. Just... my... luck, thought the fortunate one.

You bleed my ink, he ssssaid before he slammed into my cave and bit me. His poison ran rampant through my veins. My flesh built mountains then. My earth, his foundations, my liquids, his waterfalls.

Dragoness priestess of ancient times. When you ask the question, who do you find? I will love you until the ends of times. You are mine and forever shalt thy be. Vulcanic. This is what your spirit makes of me.

I love this man.


© 2013 Solilokiss


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I am looking forward to read more like this. Very visual.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Solilokiss

10 Years Ago

You are so kind to me today. I really appreciate the encouragement, Donald, and will be sure to shar.. read more
Your creativity and talent shines in this well written short story. Wonderfully imagery. As always, a delight to read your work.

:) Julie

Posted 10 Years Ago


Solilokiss

10 Years Ago

Thank you Julie. Your feedback is appreciate, always.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

108 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 19, 2013
Last Updated on December 19, 2013



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Deadly urge Deadly urge

A Poem by MikeV