Equipment and Hiding Spots

Equipment and Hiding Spots

A Chapter by Sonic.exe
"

Just a list of useful resources for surviving.

"

Equipment

Flashlight

The flashlight will help you see when in darker parts of the building. It will also cause some animatronics to stop following you, but only until you stop shining the light at them.


Taser

The taser is useful against almost all of the animatronics in the building. It will cause the animatronic you use it on to deactivate, but only temporarily. It also needs to be recharged after every use.


Hiding Spots

Locker

You can hide in any of the lockers. They can protect you from all of the animatronics, so they’re the best and most useful place to hide… as long as there’s one nearby, of course.


Closet

You can hide in any of the closets. However, they only work on a few animatronics.


Desk

You can hide under any of the desks. However, they don’t offer much protection. You can hide from animatronics in front of you, but you’re still able to be attacked from behind. Plus, they only work on a few of the animatronics.


Bathroom Stall

You can hide in any of the bathroom stalls. They don’t offer as much protection as a locker or a closet, but they are much more useful than a desk.



© 2022 Sonic.exe


Author's Note

Sonic.exe
Just so you know, you can't hide in one place forever. After a certain amount of time has passed, the game will force your character out of the hiding spot and into the open. If that happens, you won't be able to hide again for ten seconds. But if you stop hiding on your own, you can immediately go back in to your hiding spot. Also... if an animatronic sees you hide, they'll instantly find you and jumpscare you. It's best to get out of their sight before you hide.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

21 Views
Added on April 22, 2022
Last Updated on April 22, 2022
Tags: FNAF, Five Nights at Freddy's, FNAF Fangame, Made-up Game, Information, OCs, Crystal Caverns


Author

Sonic.exe
Sonic.exe

Mishawaka, IN



About
So many souls to play with, so little time... would you agree? ----------I AM GOD!!!---------- Welcome to my profile. My name is Exetior, but you can call me Sonic.exe. If you make fun of me or my w.. more..

Writing