Chapter 2 - Exploration

Chapter 2 - Exploration

A Chapter by SoulShatter
"

Michel came to the city and he was pleasingly surprised.

"
Michel decided to explore the woods that he was in. It felt very magical and pleasing but... dead. Like somebody died in there. Or should I say, like everybody died in there. There was only a slight breeze accompanying him. The leaves and grass were shining. The soil was a bit wet and sticky.
"Ugh. This is bullshit." - He said that, being a bit scared and angry. He was also tired and hungry. "What did I do to deserve this?"
He walked and walked and walked, but he couldn't find anything. It was like the forest was infinite. "Maybe I'm dead. Or maybe I was cursed. Or maybe..." - He thought in himself. His blond and shiny hair was getting stuck everywhere.
"Oh my GOD! I knew I should've cut my hair earlier! Well, if I knew that this would happen, then I guess I would! Haha!" - He said it while laughing. That brightened his day a bit. As he walked and hummed some songs, he found a pair of scissors. "Oh wow, would you look at that. Some conveniently placed rusty scissors! Yay!" 
He picked up the scissors and noticed that they were a bit heavy. "It's probably because of the rust or something." - He just assumed. "Ok, here we go! I'll just cut my hair a bit."
And as he was preparing to cut his hair, somebody appeared out of nowhere and pinned him to the ground. "Ow, what the f**k?!" - The stranger didn't respond and they just took the scissors away from Michel. Michel turned around and tried to get stranger's attention. 
"Hey you! Get my f*****g scissors back!" - He shouted. But the stranger didn't listen and instead, they passed between some trees. Michel ran towards them. But when he passed between the trees, he was surprised. "Oh my f*****g god..." - He stared at the buildings that were couple of steps away from him. "THIS IS AMAZING!!!" 
He ran towards the city with a smile on his face. He only stopped to read the signs that were there to greet the passengers. "Welcome to... Mgbanwe? Wow, I didn't know that people here were THAT uncreative with names!" - He procrastinated. Under that english text, the same sentance was written, but in some weird language. He ignored that text and instead, he ran towards the city. 
When he came, he felt unusually emocional. He got a Deja Vu for no reason. "Why is this reminding me of something?" - He asked himself. He has seemingly forgot about the stranger who stole his scissors. He has been distracted from his mission by the beauty of this realm. But what's gonna happen next? Find out in the next chapter!


© 2017 SoulShatter


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

172 Views
Added on June 24, 2017
Last Updated on June 24, 2017
Tags: fiction, realms, realm, story, memories


Author

SoulShatter
SoulShatter

Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina



About
Hi! My name's Trifon and I write s****y stories. more..

Writing