Chapter 3 -  -... .-.. .- -. -.-

Chapter 3 - -... .-.. .- -. -.-

A Chapter by SoulShatter
"

˙ʞɔɐq sɹossᴉɔs sᴉɥ ʇǝƃ oʇ ƃuᴉʎɹʇ sᴉ lǝɥɔᴉW

"
"Heh, this town is big and beautiful but I'll have to get back to the business." - Michel said it, being a bit sad. He never saw a city that beautiful and gorgeous. Or maybe he did, but he doesn't remember it. After all, he lost (almost) all of his memories. 
As he was going out of the city, he read a sign that said "Good luck, dear traveller". But somebody wrote something under the text which only said "Fardu til helvitis" in red letters. "What the f**k?" - Michel thought in himself while reading the text. "Oh well, people here are a bit crazy anyway." And so, Michel started walking towards the dark road. His journey is now truly beginning.

The road was dark. Sometimes, there were some white dots that would fly away when you tried to touch them. "These must be the fireflies" - He said. But in that moment, he heard somebody yelling behind him. "Mister, mister!" - The person was yelling. Michel turned around, ready to fight! The person handed him a small diamond. This man was speaking in a strange language that he didn't know. "Yeah, um, thanks I guess!" - Michel answered carefully. After the stranger gave him the diamond, Michel continued his journey.
When Michel was continuing his adventure, he started thinking about everything. About that forest, about the city which was now just a small dot now, and the diamond that that man gave to him. All of those things made him question everything. Why did he came here? How did he came here? Why did he lost almost all of his memories? But he didn't know the answer to any of these questions. 
But then, he saw something or someone in front of him. It looked like a man or like a ghost. It made some strange noises. "W-what the f**k is that?" - He asked himself while looking at this creature. "Hey, who the f**k are you?!" - Michel yelled at it. The creature didn't answer and instead, it started moving towards Michel. Michel started running as fast as he could but he got caught. What happened next can be only found out in the next chapter. 


© 2017 SoulShatter


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

81 Views
Added on June 25, 2017
Last Updated on June 25, 2017
Tags: realm, realms, fiction, memories, story


Author

SoulShatter
SoulShatter

Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina



About
Hi! My name's Trifon and I write s****y stories. more..

Writing