Man, Woman and snakes

Man, Woman and snakes

A Chapter by Soulchild

I felt the pressures were releasing more and more. He smiled and continued to pack his things.

After packing some things he walked to the sitting room where checked the prices for bus tickets to Columbus, Ohio.

He found one, called the agency and reserved his ticket. Now only thing to do now was to organize his going away get together.

As he sat listening to some old soul music he began to think;

“This is the moment of truth.” he said to himself, “This is the moment when there is no turning back.” He remembers reading somewhere “The only time we should look back on our lives is to appreciate what we have at this present moment.” “People can be selfish, that much is true.” he thought “Yet the selfishness is through their own choice not through the actions of another.” “People can influence us, but they cannot make us do these things, we choose that, this is our own doing.”

“Mother taught me well” he thought, yet many of her teachings were lost when he lost himself to the darkness within him.

It is only now he starts to see what she meant. “I was never selfish, I was never hasty, I was patient, I never rushed into marriage and family life because I knew within myself it was not time yet.” But people do it all the time. And not always think about the bigger picture. How much have they experienced in their life?” He thought to himself. He thought about an example

“A married man having an affair with another woman, In the case of the woman, I have no pity for her, in my eyes she has no moral compass, she is low and has no moral values. She is basically saying that she is worthless and deserves to be cheated on, she was hurt and has chose to cause pain and suffering on others, as these things have happened to her in the past somewhere.

She is not happy so others do not deserve what she can't have. She is not only ruining the life of the wife but the child also.



The husband is far from innocent, he is a snake and as the bible states in the Garden of Eden the devil presented himself to Adam and Eve in the form of a snake. In order to tempt them into eating from the tree of life.

With snakes tends to come dishonesty and poisonous bites, they have sharp tongues to influence and manipulate the weak mind then the strike. One bite and you are powerless then you become walking death itself, they consume your soul entirely like a great Anaconda, they are cold blooded creatures, which I feel means they have a cold heart.

The Husband would have no morals either, as he was man enough to start a family, yet not man enough to keep it in order. It was him who strayed, not his family. Love does not simply phase out we have to make it stay in our lives. It is our actions that cause certain events to emanate and grow; the man is cheating on the family not only his wife.

He is a coward and it's a sad state of affairs when a man cannot sit with the person he vowed to care, love, and support until their death, pledging his unconditional love to her. This is not a man this is a coward,

The woman is stupid because if he would do this to his wife, what makes her think that she was the only other woman in his life. He may have a book of them, and she is just another name to add to the collection.” Antwone thought to himself

He also thought, “Even if he left his wife for her, she will always have to live in the

Fear that he will do the same to her, is that worth it?”

“Life causes pitfalls and hidden dangers.” thought Antwone “But it is up us the individual to differentiate them. We must see the difference between what a truth is and what a lie is.

We have to see the signs and not ignore them.” We cannot go through second guessing ourselves that momentary pause, that split second is all that is required for us to lose focus of what is important in our lives.” He thought again.

He looked at his phone to see the time. “Damn! I need to get a move on I meet Clive in one hour.”

Antwone went to the bathroom looked at himself in the mirror and washed his face with cold water after doing so felt more refreshed, he grabbed an apple and his back pack, keys and phone and then left the apartment for the second time today..  



© 2011 Soulchild


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

164 Views
Added on July 5, 2011
Last Updated on July 5, 2011


Author

Soulchild
Soulchild

Drammen, Viken, Norway



About
Authors are supposed to be anonymous more..

Writing
Dedications Dedications

A Chapter by Soulchild


Writers note Writers note

A Chapter by Soulchild


My heart My heart

A Chapter by Soulchild