Go For It

Go For It

A Poem by Sparky15:)

Ready, set, live. Put a smile on, throw away your inhibitions. Take a chance in life. The world is yours, do with it what you may. Listen to what the world whispers into your ear. Feel the secrets in the breeze. Free your mind and let your spirits soar. You never know what will happen if you do not try. Don't just go through the motions, take a moment to collect yourself. Breathe deep and let your mind be free. Remember that your course can never truly falter. You just have to do what you want, what you feel, what you know. Take a step off the beaten path if you feel the need. The journey may seem simple at first, but all it takes is a change in direction. A quick step down a new road. Descisions whirring, blurring through your mind. It could consume you. Stop and don't let it. Bring out the big guns, show them what they are working with. Believe in yourself, bring out the power. Don't let them hate, just gotta represent. Forget the tempation, don't let them change you, stick with the truth. Hang with the truth, run with the truth, just try and let them fight you. You know who you are and where you are from. Scream it out loud so the whole world knows. Stand up in the face of danger, make them focus on you. Never give up. Stay strong, stay real, stay true.

© 2011 Sparky15:)


Author's Note

Sparky15:)

Let me know what you think please! :) Thanks!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

As previously commented already, with a bit more space it would be more pleasing to the eye and easier to read as a poem.

The ideas within are good however and it's nice for a change to see a poem where the narrator is telling one to fight for what is good, to stand up for oneself and remain true to the individual personality.

Posted 12 Years Ago


I think you could make this a bit more pleasing to the eye. Add more space, make more paragraphs, y'know? But overall, it's good.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

246 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 25, 2011
Last Updated on September 25, 2011

Author

Sparky15:)
Sparky15:)

El Dorado, KS



About
I am currently studying Mass Communications. I write for my college paper, have been on my high school yearbook and newspaper staff. In fact, I re-started my high school newspaper. I enjoy writing and.. more..

Writing
Together Together

A Poem by Sparky15:)


Safety Safety

A Poem by Sparky15:)


Catch Me Catch Me

A Poem by Sparky15:)