Completed: Chapter 1 Part 3 "Excitement and Irritation"

Completed: Chapter 1 Part 3 "Excitement and Irritation"

A Story by Nariko
"

Part 3 of Chapter 1

"

She turns around to see a guy with glasses and medium length hair, with side bangs. The moment she saw his face, she gritted her teeth and folded her arms. He walked over to her and leaned close to her face.


He smirked and said in a confident voice, “You haven’t won a single game against me. I wonder when it will happen?” Eiko glared and cried out, “I will keep challenging you, until I win!” Hiroyuki smiled smugly. He said with a voice full of pride, “It would be impossible for you to win no matter how many times you challenge me, but I will take your challenge anytime annoying girl.”


He pokes her forehead and walks to the entrance of the school. Eiko stomps her feet in frustration. She yells out, “I’m not that annoying one! You are! Mark my words, I will win someday!”


Rie sighs. Eiko looks at her best friend with concern. She asks Rie, “What’s wrong?” Rie looks down and replies with an insecure voice, “You’re so lucky. Hiroyuki always talks to you. He barely talks to me. I’m jealous”. Eiko begins to look confused. She cried out, “There’s nothing to be jealous of. He talks to me because he likes to make fun of me. He is such an a*****e!”


Before Rie could speak, the bell began to rang. Eiko grabs Rie’s hand. “Before homeroom starts, let’s hurry to class!” They ran to class and went inside their classroom. They both were out of breath and breathing hard. They sat into their assigned seats. Eiko was in the last row near the window. Rie’s desk was next to hers. Eiko stares out the window.


There was a lot of excitement in the classroom and a lot of students were crowding around Hiroyuki. Rie turns around to see what the fuss was about. The students and Hiroyuki were talking about the latest games. A girl approached Hiroyuki and asked, “Can you help me play this game? I don’t understand how to play.” He smiled and replied, “Sure. Take your game out.” She takes her game out and turns it on. He puts his hands on top of her hands. He starts explaining how to play the game.


The girl starts to blush in embarrassment and stares at his face. He pokes her nose. He said, “You silly. Don’t look at me. Look at the game and learn how to play.” The girl’s face got more red. She nods. Hiroyuki asks her, “Do you know how to play now?” She smiles and replies cheerfully, “Yes! Thank you Hiroyuki!” He smiles radiantly. All the girls became swooned by his radiant smile. They all rush over to talk to him. Even the guys wanted to talk to Hiroyuki. The classroom became louder and louder.


Eiko started to get irritated. Her eyebrows twitch and she gritted her teeth. Rie noticed Eiko slowly getting angry. She tried to shush everyone, but it didn’t work. Eiko raises her leg from under the desk and slams it into the top of her desk. The thud noise made everyone quiet. Everyone turned around and looked at her.

She glared at the students and screamed, “All of you are idiots. Why do you have to cause a fuss over that d****e? Why don’t you all try restrict yourself a little? Don’t you all have respect on people’s space?! If you don’t, then you don’t deserve to be respected back! Get back to where you all belong!”

All the students start to feel bad and scurried back to where they belonged. Eiko put her legs back under the desk.


Rie smiles and says in her mind, “Even though she hates Hiroyuki, she still respects him.” Hiroyuki looks at Eiko and snickers. He stands up and makes an announcement. He said, “I will help anyone who needs help with their games. I will see you all at the gaming club after school. Be sure to tell all your friends about it.” He sits back in his seat. Everyone smiles and looks forward to it.


It became lunchtime. Rie and Eiko went to the lunchroom. After they finished eating, Rie told her that she will confess to Hiroyuki after school. Eiko tells her, “I don’t like him, but I will support you.” She grins and gives her best friend a big hug. She said, “Thank you! This is why you’re my best friend!” Eiko smiles back and pats her back. “Of course. Anything for my lovely friend.”


A few hours later, it was time for Rie to confess to him. Rie approached Hiroyuki. They went to the hallway. Eiko waited in the classroom. She kept glancing over at her watch. She tapped the desk and said to herself, “It’s almost 20 minutes. A confession shouldn’t take this long. Unless, something happened her!” She ran out of the classroom and frantically looked for her best friend. She runs into the girls’ bathroom. She sees Rie crying near the sink. Eiko rushes over and hugs her.


She asks Rie, “What’s wrong?” Rie sobs into her shirt and grabs onto her shirt. She pats her head and back. After a few minutes of crying and being consoled, Rie wipes her tears and sniffles her nose. Eiko takes out a tissue from her pocket and cleans her face. She asks Rie, “Are you feeling a little better?”

Rie nods and looks at Eiko. Suddenly she spoke, “After I confessed to Hiroyuki, he said how he didn’t have time to date girls like me and how plain I was. I tried to persuade him to give me a week to date him, but he said we won’t even last a day. And how I should find a guy suited to my level. I never expected him to say that. It was unusual.”


Eiko stood up and ran out of the bathroom. Rie was shocked to see Eiko leaving quickly. She ran after her and asked her to wait. But Eiko didn’t listen. She stopped at the gaming club’s room. She slammed the door. After hearing the loud slamming of the door, Everyone in the room became silent. She looked around for him. She look at him furiously and pointed at him.


She yelled in rage, “How dare you hurt my best friend! She doesn’t deserve your insults! I am going to make you apologize to her!!!!” Everyone looked confused about all the commotion. Hiroyuki told everyone to leave the room and everyone listened. He smirked and spoke sarcastically, “So? What is this punishment? How will you make me lose?” Eiko put three fingers up and spoke loudly, “We will play three games. If I win two games out of three, then you have to apologize! If you win, then you don’t apologize! Deal?” He replied, “Sure, but I will pick the game.”


They played a fighting game for an hour. Eiko was very close to beating Hiroyuki, but wasn’t close enough. Eiko became extremely frustrated. She lost two games straight in a row. She accepted her loss without saying anything. While walking out of the room, She slammed her fist with a lot of force on the desk. She walked out and told Rie, “I will go home. See you later Rie.” Rie was about to follow her.

Until, Hiroyuki called out her name. Rie stopped and turned around. She asked, “What do you want?” He replies back in a low voice, “I’m sorry for what I said to you earlier. There’s a reason why I said what I said. Please understand.” Rie’s eyes widened. She was surprised that he was actually apologizing to her.


She asked, “Why are you apologizing to me? You didn’t lost.” He replies, “I apologize if I want to. Don’t ask. Do you forgive me or not?” She giggles a bit and said, “I always thought you were a calm and collected guy, but I was wrong. You’re so silly. Who says I apologize if I want to. Normally, someone would answer why.”


He sighs and says in a slightly upset voice, “Well sorry, if I didn’t meet your expectations. So? Are you going to forgive me or not?” Rie giggles more. “ I didn’t thought you would be upset over what I said. Alright. I would forgive you. But let me ask you a question.” He folds his arms and looks out the window. “What’s your question?”


She asks him, “What do you think about Eiko?”


© 2020 Nariko


Author's Note

Nariko
Ignore grammar problems,and give me a review of what do you think of it?,or is it interesting?This is Part 3 of Chapter 1.Thank you for waiting patiently for part 3 of chapter 1.I hoped you liked it and please be patient for Chapter 2.I will try my best to post it as soon as I can.I guarantee you it will get better the next part and so on.Thank you for those who viewed my summary of this story.I was happy by the views but I wanted a some reviews.So,please review!I don't mind if it's negative or positive.I will be glad that people take notice of it.Thank you for wasting your time on this story!Sorry if I type a lot.well,thank you again!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

542 Views
Added on April 15, 2017
Last Updated on July 26, 2020
Tags: romance, anime-like story, gamers, comedy, highschool students, family, friends, conflict, some cursing words, anime

Author

Nariko
Nariko

New york, United States Minor Outlying Islands



About
I like to watch anime,and read manga.I want to try posting some anime stories online.I wrote some stories myself but I don't let people read my stories because I think it's horrible.I would like to kn.. more..

Writing