Completed Chapter 9: "Unexpected aid"

Completed Chapter 9: "Unexpected aid"

A Story by Nariko
"

Chapter 9 of Completed

"

It was the day of the cultural festival and their class finished their mini game carnival. They set it up in their classroom. Many people took attention of their mini game carnival. A lot of people were playing games and winning random prizes. Eiko collected the money, and Rie picked up the beanbags. The two girls in the group came back and said, “Let’s switch! It’s our turn to watch the stand. Good work you two! Go enjoy the cultural festival!” Eiko and Rie thanked them and walked out of the classroom.


Rie asked, “What should we do first?” Eiko said, “Well food first!” She said in disappointed voice, “Ehhh whyyy? Why can’t we do something fun?” Eiko said, “Cause one, I am hungry! And two, food can be a fun experience!” She grabbed Rie’s arm and went to the food stands outside. They grabbed all kinds of food like cotton candy, and french fries. Rie said impatiently, “Are we done with food yet?” She nodded and said, “Yeah, I am satisfied. Where do you want to go?” Rie said, “Finally! I wanna go to the cosplay photoshoot!” Eiko smiled and said, “Alright! Lead the way!” They head to the cosplay photoshoot place. There was a commotion happening in front of the place.


A young man was harassing a girl in a maid outfit. He grabbed her arm and said creepily, “You’re so cute! You should head with me out of this place!” The girl tried to shake his arm off and yelled, “NO!! You’re making me uncomfortable! Leave me alone!” He gripped on her arm tighter and raised his voice. He yelled, “I don’t like hearing that answer! You’re not allowed to refuse me!” People in the hallway just stared and whispered amongst themselves. Nobody tried to help.


Rie looked at Eiko in concern. Eiko gritted her teeth and walked towards the guy. He looked at her and shouted, “What do you want? I am not interested in you!” Eiko grabbed the guy’s hand and forced his hand away from the girl’s arm. The girl was surprised by Eiko’s action. The guy shrieked and said in a hostile tone, “Ouch!! That hurts, you b***h! What do you think you’re doing?” She glared at him and said courageously, “Removing your disgusting hand off her!” He becomes furious from her words and screamed, “Move b***h! Get out of my way!” He starts to get ready to punch Eiko. Rie becomes scared of Eiko getting hurt and runs to help.


When Eiko was getting ready to dodge, a hand appeared in a flash and blocked the guy’s fist from her face. She turned her head slightly and moved her eyes. She saw it was Hiroyuki. Hiroyuki said aggressively, “What do you think you’re doing?!” The guy gets intimidated by his voice and said, “Nothing! I did nothing wrong!” Hiroyuki scowls at him and said in a threatening voice, “You sure about that?” He squeezes the guy’s fist harder. The guy yelps in pain and admits that he did something bad. Hiroyuki said in a hostile voice, “Let go of her hand!” He quickly lets go of Eiko’s hand. The guy pleaded forgiveness. Hiroyuki shouted, “I won’t forgive you for what you done. You’re not allowed here ever again for your inappropriate behavior.”


Hiroyuki escorts the guy out of the school and informs the teacher on what happened. Everyone praises Hiroyuki for stopping the guy. Rie approaches Eiko and said concerned, “Are you okay?” Eiko nodded and said stubbornly, “Man, I wanted to punch that nasty guy’s face in.” Rie looked at her in shock and started to laugh. She looked at Rie and said confused, “What’s so funny?” Rie said, “I was so scared, but you just approached the guy like it was nothing. And after what has happened, I can’t believe you aren’t fazed by it. You just play it off like it was nothing.”


Eiko said, “Well he’s just a creep and I can defend myself. My dad made me take self defense for these kinds of situations.” Rie smiles and said in her head, “I don’t think that’s the reason why your dad makes you take self defense class.” Images of Eiko’s dad being overprotective appear in her head. Eiko’s dad saying things like no guys are allowed to have my cute daughter!! The girl taps Eiko’s shoulder and she turns around. The girl was appreciating Eiko’s help and thanking her. Eiko said, “Nah, no need to thank me. You should thank the guy who took that creeper away. Next time, be careful.”


The girl nodded and walked away down the hallway. Eiko asked Rie, “Do you still want to go to the cosplay photoshoot?” Rie nodded. They headed in the room and dressed in all sorts of costumes. They took many silly pictures and had a blast. After a while, they left the room. Rie stored the pictures in her pocket. Rie said, “Let’s head back to our class.” Eiko nodded. They headed back to the classroom. Eiko went to their game stand and asked the two girls, “How is it going?” Both girls said, “It’s going great! A lot of people had fun!” Eiko said, “I am glad to hear that. Do you need any help?”


The girls said, “The cultural festival is going to be over soon. You can help us put the game stand away.” Eiko nodded and said, “Alrighty, I will help you with that.” The cultural festival was over now. Eiko and Rie was picking up the game stand and putting it away in the storage room. Eiko wiped the sweat off her forehead. Rie stretched and said relieved, “We are finally done! Now, it’s time to go home.” Eiko agreed and they went back to the classroom. They grabbed their bags and went back home.

© 2020 Nariko


Author's Note

Nariko
ignore grammar problems, please tell me what you think of it? I hope you enjoy chapter 9 and thank you for waiting patiently for each chapter!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

232 Views
Added on May 4, 2018
Last Updated on July 26, 2020
Tags: romance, anime-like story, gamers, comedy, highschool students, family, friends, conflict, some cursing words, anime

Author

Nariko
Nariko

New york, United States Minor Outlying Islands



About
I like to watch anime,and read manga.I want to try posting some anime stories online.I wrote some stories myself but I don't let people read my stories because I think it's horrible.I would like to kn.. more..

Writing