Harry Potter books/ movies

Harry Potter books/ movies

A Poem by Kat24
"

it is about harry potter and how much i like it

"

Harry Potter book/ movie

I really like the Harry Potter books and movie

I like the way how they create them and make them

The newest movie just came out yesterday

I wonder how the movie will be

Good or Bad I guess we'll see

I think the movie will be really good like all the rest of them

If you are a big Harry Potter fan that is cool

Harry Potter is one of the best books and movie

I have ever read and saw

© 2010 Kat24


Author's Note

Kat24
Please read, rate and review. Tell me what you think of it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

As someone who used to be a huge HP fan, I liked this! You write very candidly about exactly what you think. There are a few ways I think you could improve this. Mainly, try to use more interesting words than just the basic phrases that convey what you're thinking. Maybe describe the excitement of some of the scenes and how it makes your heart race, or the plot thickening until it squeezes you, or something like that. Also, the last sentence should been "I have ever read and seen." You wouldn't say "One of the best movie I have ever saw"; you'd say "one of the best movies I have ever seen."

Posted 13 Years Ago


I love your writing. Please join us at http://poeticvoice.ning.com/

We are an online writing community that provides writers with the feedback, motivation, and advice needed to achieve their writing goals.The Poetic Voice Community is fast and easy to join, and you will not get lost in it's easy maneuvering features. We here at Poetic Voice also hope to grow as a community of friends. Our intention, and wish is to learn and share with others. Basically we believe an open mind, and heart can promote growth. We hope to gain an understanding that can stretch and reach around the world.


Posted 13 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
RJM
Nice dedication to HP. I see that you're huge fan of it! I just watch the movies though.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Yes this was an excellent dedication to Harry Potter series and yes they are all good just as you have said above. Good write and dedication :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


Wonderfully done Kit. Read the books and saw the movies. I think it is the greatest out there. Imaginations is such a wonderful thing. How we get lost in it is amazing. Fine job here my gal.

Mags xx

Posted 13 Years Ago


Not allowed to watch or read the books

Posted 13 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Wow good you feel the enthusiasm. I saw the resent movie and it was good. Little said about duby but hey atleast he went out as a hero.

Posted 13 Years Ago


I like this poem because it's descriptively in-tribute, and i don't recall seeing or reading Harry Potter, but reading this poem makes me feel like a fan
and I can definitely respect it, Great job on this kat. Clear and defined.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

518 Views
8 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 20, 2010
Last Updated on November 20, 2010

Author

Kat24
Kat24

About
My name is Katherine. I really like sports and hanging out with my friends. My favorite music is Pop. My favorite animals are Cats, Cows, and Rabbits. Thanks for reading my short bio. and don't fo.. more..

Writing
Weddings Weddings

A Poem by Kat24



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..