The Frame Work.1

The Frame Work.1

A Chapter by Sr.phil
"

A beginning

"

 

I call myself a writer, only because I don’t mind writing down my thoughts
I try to be as clear as possible when writing down ideas, random sprouts.
For the main part, I have always been told to “do it better”
Three simple words.
Three simple words can rattle that little muscle in your chest.
“Do it better”
If I give a response
“do what better”?
“Your writing, it’s not good enough”
“but this is how I write”
“if you continue to write this way, nothing will happen”
I usually stay quiet and walk away.
I don’t understand the critique.
The way I write is the way I’m comfortable writing. My feeling flow excellent when writing the way I do.

Every night I sit in front of my computer thinking.
Thinking about new ideas, new topics to write about.
I always find myself coming up with ideas that are just not ready to be displayed to the public.
For example:
The title Simon Says.
This little Idea is about a child molester that gets away with his crimes. Sits back and explains to the viewing public how he did it, and how he got away with it. A simple frame shot. All you see are his lips moving and he begins to tell his story.
I tried to explain this story to a few friends of mine.
I caught them off guard because they didn’t know what to say, only “I don’t know about that idea buddy”.
I asked them “why”?
They backfired with a question.
“You think people would want to see that”?
My honest opinion would have to be no.
This story or script that I had begun to write would just be like a blueprint on how to protect your children from cretins of that nature.

My thoughts aren’t that simple when it comes to humanity.
What the public “wants to see”
It’s too soon to write whatever I want.
My reputation as a writer would be spoiled before I even gained it.
Does it really matter?
I mean, there have been writers that have been known for writing what they want.
Didn’t matter what it was.
Maybe, I’m just too scared to f**k it up.
Some parents try to inflict as much wisdom as they can into your mind before you become an adult. So you know what to do when you are an adult and they aren’t around to guide you anymore.
Some parents give you quote to live by.
“You want something, go get it, period”
“never live in fear of taking a chance”
“life is a risk, risk anything to gain everything:”
“enjoy life to the fullest”
Or my all time favorite “education is the future to your success”
Lets not forget that all this quotes or phrase are correct, it just depends on the person that follows them.
Many people create their own tagline, quote, and phrase.
What’s your tagline?
Of course I won’t know because I’m just the author asking you this.
Rhetorical questions are meant to be answered when you’re alone, with no one around to hear your answer.

I do consider myself a good writer, not a great writer but a good writer.
I get my point across.
I tend to leave “gaps” as my fellow peers always tell me.
They think my writing is good but they get lost in the middle because I don’t describe something to the fullest of its potential. I do this on purpose.
They don’t understand.
I do this because I want the reader to really pay attention to the words on the scripture, focus and maybe learn to solve a thing or too.
I believe there is no need to spoon feed an adult.
A child’s book or anything a before and adult is needed.
An adult is an adult. Their minds have grown well enough to focus a bit more.
Yet some people don’t like a challenge. They begin to read something challenging in a matter of minutes that same person that picked that book will put it down and head for a magazine.
Why is that?
Are minds are too lazy.
We prefer something simple, something childish.
Now this doesn’t include everyone, just simple minded foes.
It’s 2:50am and I’m still awake writing.
Not good.
I really need some sleep at this point.
My eyes are beginning to burn. That’s what I believe to be a sign.
A sign that means “get your a*s to bed and sleep, so we can write some more tomorrow morning”
When I come back, I’ll take you inside my mind, all my mental arguments.
Ill show you how going insane is not a bad thing when it comes to writing your heart out.
Maybe you’ll get and audience, if not? Keep going insane and sooner you’ll have your crowd.



© 2008 Sr.phil


Author's Note

Sr.phil
enjoy

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

119 Views
Added on July 6, 2008


Author

Sr.phil
Sr.phil

El Monte, CA



About
Heres a little of information about myself, i love to write. Ill write whatever comes into my mind. Im very creative when it comes to writing. I simply state on paper what is flowing through my mind a.. more..

Writing