Same Thing

Same Thing

A Chapter by aberrantly malignant

 

I walked as swiftly and silently as I could out of the class, just as the bell rang, to my next class. The last class of the day. I examined my schedule again, I was going to “get familiar with my classes and high school.” What a joke. I had English next. I was surprisingly, good at English, I just had a problem with doing the work.

I looked barely to my right to see the same kid. The kid who’s life I threatened. He was storming towards me, it looks like he wasn’t going to just let it go. The fear was only momentary apparently.

“Hey you!” he screamed as soon as I was in earshot.

“I’m right here, no need to yell.”

“I don’t care,” he said through gritted teeth. He slammed me against the wall, right to the window of the class I was going in.

“I’d like to be somewhere more private for this,” I smirked, provoking his anger. I heard a small growl escape his lips.

 

“Look,” he snarled, “You don’t threaten my life. It’s as worthless as you think, but it’s not yours to take.” He slammed his fingernails into my wrist, as if to stop me from squirming. I wasn’t squirming; I wasn’t moving. I felt my breath go lighter. Was I actually afraid of this guy? What was there to be afraid of? His smooth skin, small holes on either side of his bottom lip, black rings inhabiting the holes, his gorgeous eyes- a smoky green, his seemingly-smooth black hair covering one eye, and his structure. He was strong, he wasn’t very big, but strong. He was stunning, that’s what there was to be afraid of. I felt my teeth press to the side of my bottom lip; I felt my breathing shorten.

I didn’t say a word, what was I to say? I couldn’t think of anything. I was in shock, I’d never been afraid by a single human being before. Since I could remember, no one ever talked back. No one ever touched me…

“Got it?” he whispered, harshly. I breathed deeper and staggered. He was close enough to feel my breath on his lips. I avoided eye contact for fear that I would drop to my knees. I studied his lips instead, wanting to know how they would feel on mine. “Look at me,” he whispered, his tone more calm, but still harsh to my ears. I shot my eyes up to his, the wonderful green color causing me to weaken in my knees and bite down harder on my lip. “There’s no fear in your eyes,” he protested, disappointed and angry.

I spoke in a low whisper, barely audible in my own head. “There’s fear in my body…” I was so utterly defenseless. I couldn’t think, my brain wasn’t telling my arms to fight. My eyelids collapsed along with the rest of my body, my feet still on the floor. The only thing holding me up was his forcefulness against my wrists. Without thinking, without caring I pushes my head from the wall, close to his, pushing my lips against his. I couldn’t think.. It was worse now. All I could feel were his lips on mine. My eyes closed slowly, the soft and deep kiss, sending shivers through my heart. I broke, the kiss as soon as his hands were away from my wrists and ran as fast as I could to the other side of this, terrible school, my heart racing and my hands shaking.



© 2009 aberrantly malignant


Author's Note

aberrantly malignant
Title goes to Flobots.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

43 Views
Added on May 13, 2009
Last Updated on May 13, 2009