Chapter Two

Chapter Two

A Chapter by Moonbeam Rose

Jaina walked into the open mall and sighed as she looked at the many different shops that stood here and there. She stopped at one and looked over a brand new wrench set. Shaking her head she moved along her way. She had nearly walked the entire mall when she caught sight of something at the last stand.

Walking over to it she smiled as she picked up the giant crystal ball and looked into it. "Too bad this is more mom's thing than dad's." She said softly.

"But M'lady I can fix it for your father if you wish. It can play anything that you wish it to." The salesman said in a greasy voice.

Jaina looked at the salesman and nodded. "Okay I want it to play a bit from his wedding to my mother and I also want clips of my uncles and my brothers and myself in it." She handed over the needed picture and waited as the man took care of everything.

A few minutes later he handed it to her and she walked off with the gift in hand. She was just stopping to grab something to eat when she ran into the man with the firey brown eyes again.

"Hello," He said softly as she walked up to the line and stopped right next to him.

"Oh hello. I didn't hurt you when I hit you did I?" She asked. She looked him over and smiled at him. He was tall with long redish-brown hair. He was very musculare but not to the point of it being very gross. He was nice and very well spoken.

"Are you ok?" He asked smiling.

She nodded her head as her world started spining. "Yeah, I'm fine. Sorry I'm just a little dizzy from thie morning. I'm really very sorry abotu that guy. He's not..."

"Your boyfriend. Yeah I kind of got that feeling after you ran off." He laughed then held out his hand. "My name's Damien, but my friend's call me Damez."

Jaina shook his hand and smiled back. "Well Damien, I'm Jaina. Jaina Solo." She laughed softly as she took a step towards the booth to order her food.

"What are you going to have?" Damien asked as he stepped up with her.

"Oh I'm just going to grab something small." She looked at the menu quickly and orders a protien shake. Damien orders the same then paid for them both.

"It's on me." He said as he handed her one of the cups.

"Oh no...I couldn't. Here let me repay you." She started digging in her bag for her credits but was stopped by his hand on hers.

"Really it's nothing. Just think of it as a...date." He laughed softly as they walked out of the mall.

"Well Thank you then." Looking around quickly she smiled. "I have to jet now. Sorry, but thanks for the drink." She said as she started off.

Damien stopped her quickly with a hand lightly on her sholder. He looked into her eyes then kissed her lips softly. Pulling away he walked off. "Catch you around Jaina." He said as he turned the corner and was gone.

Jaina put a hand to her lips and smiled softly as she started back home.

 



© 2008 Moonbeam Rose


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Meow, I love Damien

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

He was a handsome devil wasn't he? I love the uses you give my characters.

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

102 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 30, 2008


Author

Moonbeam Rose
Moonbeam Rose

Santa Maria, CA



About
Hey there, my name is Kat. I love to write, especially fanfiction and poetry. I am a huge Star Wars, Twilight and Harry Potter fan. I also RPG as a few characters in each aspect. I am a very proud Wic.. more..

Writing