Chapter Five

Chapter Five

A Chapter by Moonbeam Rose

Jaina rushed home she still had to shower and change before the party that night and yet she still hadn't gotten a dress. "Damn!" She cursed herself as she ran to the front door and up the stairs. Slaming her bedroom door she ran into her bathroom and turned on the shower. Pulling off all of her clothes she jupmed into the shower.

Fianlly getting out she wrapped her body in the towel and moved back to her room to find something nice to wear. "Stupid daydreams." She muttered as she pulled out a nice black party gown that she had only worn once. Pulling her hair back to dry she slipped it on after drying off her body and rubing it down with cream.

Sitting at her desk she pulled out the small box of makeup. Opening it she applied only eyeshadow and lipstick then brushed out her hair and put on some perfume.

Turning once in the lond mirror she smiled softly as she picked up the gift for her dad and walked out of her room. She was heading down the stairs when Jacen and Anakin came running up them holding ther hands out for her to stop. "What's wrong?" She asked the smile that was on her face faded into a forgotten memory.

"It's Kyp, he's here." Anakin said softly as he pushed Jaina back up the stairs. Jacen looked downt he stairs to see Kyp watching them. "Lets go back to my room." He said as they walked up the stairs and away from Kyp.

Once inside Jacens room she walked right the the window and sat in the chair. "I shouldn't be hiding from him." She said angrily as she turned to face her brothers who were standing by the door still. "I'm not letting him run me out of my fathers life day party. I will not let him do this, not today." She stood up and walked towards the door. Her brothers looked at each other quickly before they moved out of her way.

Walking out of the room she reached the stairs and noticed that Kyp was still there watching her. Smiling softly she walked down the steps until she reached the bottom. Kyp walked towards her holding a hand out for her. Ingnoring it she walked right past him and into the main living area where the party was already well under way. Steping into the room she smiled at everyone as she walked up to her father and handed him the gift that she'd bought him earlier that day.

"Here you go dad. I hope you like it." she said as she handed it to him.

Han looked at the gift then unwraped it. Activating it he watched all the pictures of his wife, kids, family and friends play before his eyes. "Thanks kid it's great." He said happily as he walked over to a large table and set if down far from the edge of the table.



© 2008 Moonbeam Rose


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Now wear that dress and find Damien.....

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I love how she just blows off the fact Durron is there and goes and has a good time with her dad anyway.

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

118 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 30, 2008


Author

Moonbeam Rose
Moonbeam Rose

Santa Maria, CA



About
Hey there, my name is Kat. I love to write, especially fanfiction and poetry. I am a huge Star Wars, Twilight and Harry Potter fan. I also RPG as a few characters in each aspect. I am a very proud Wic.. more..

Writing