A perfect person

A perfect person

A Chapter by ❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀

Chapter 7:Asuta Rio Love Love Route:A perfect person


Asuta-san fell asleep while doing the science project Anzu-sensei gave us.She only did half of it but it seems that she is really tired so I took off the blazer uniform I have and covered Asuta-san with it so that she doesn't get cold then I took the paper where she was writing the observation of the project.I still have tons of work to do but I still took the paper and did all of it by myself.Doing all this was was a piece of cake but since there are many of it,it took me a long time to finish all of it but I finished before lunch.

I think that I fell asleep during the process of organizing the paper because when I opened my eyes Anzu-sensei was standing right beside  me holding the papers that I organized.For some reason,Asuta-san and Anzu-sensei was looking at each while giggling as if they were talking about something that is funny while I was sleeping.I check my phone for my reflection on the screen just to check if they drew something on my face but when I checked there was nothing.

Anzu-sensei said that we could go home so I decided to walk Asuta-san to her house,
"Asuta-san,Do you want me to walk you home?" I asked,
"..........Really?Are fine with me bothering you?" She hesitated a bit then she blushed as she answered me,
"Yes,I don't mind" I replied and I walked her to her house.

Her house is huge! I was dumfounded by the size of the mansion.I was stunned by it and I didn't notice that Asuta-san's father was right infront of us,I immediately ran away to escape from being noticed by her father because he might know me.
"Asuta-san,bye see you again in school" I ran away after I said goodbye.
"Wait,Kurokawa-kun!" Asuta-san called out to me but I ignored her.

I reached my apartment and opened  the door and took another nap because I was pretty tired.......


© 2014 ❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

aww this was a sweet chapter. That was nice of him to give her his blazer as a blanket and on top of it walked her home. The typical rich girl but she has a kind character.

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

187 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 17, 2014
Last Updated on May 17, 2014


Author

❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀
❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀

神奈川のどこかにいるのデース~~~!!!, ™ーム業界



Writing