Mitsuna

Mitsuna

A Chapter by ❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀

Mitsuna 

Mitsuna is a tachi, Katana made to replicate one of the five legendary swords, Yasutsuna. It was theorize as a blade that was near to be the exact carbon copy of Yasutsuna. However, no one has seen this theory being proven as Mitsuna was only used in a battle once. Mitsuna's first battle was witness by only three individuals: The wielder of Mitsuna, the foe and an observer. According to the observer, the battle lasted only a couple of seconds, if not an instant. 

It was named after its creator "Mitsuna". The sword's full name was Oger Cutter - Mitsuna. The Oger Cutter - Mitsuna is rumoured to be held in a shrine inside a mountain in Kyoto. However, Its specific location is currently unknown.

While it was named "Oger Cutter", The Oger Cutter - Mitsuna has only been used to kill one human.

A theory says that it was a gift from Mitsuna to her husband who was part of the army. Others hypothesize it as an order from a certain genius swordsman of a certain group in Kyoto.

It was created during the years between 1865 - 1870.

While there are not much records of the sword in battle, the Oger Cutter - Mitsuna was appropriately ranked as an Anti-Demon Weapon. (It probably gained its rank through its name)


© 2017 ❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

111 Views
Added on March 18, 2017
Last Updated on March 18, 2017


Author

❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀
❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀

神奈川のどこかにいるのデース~~~!!!, ™ーム業界



Writing