Prologue: Silent Preparation

Prologue: Silent Preparation

A Chapter by ❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀

The Infinity Clockworks ~Strike Faster Than The Sun's Light!~
 
Prologue : Silent Preparation 

A few weeks have passed since the 15th Moon that was shining upon the Lunar City fell down nearby the outskirts. The Culprits, Mazuma, Maxima and Maxenne were captured and now working under Frenteria. For the Moon Goddess, she vowed to The Sun God Suzuran that she will responsible and face the problems she will go through in the near future. 

 Frenteria Top Floor, Botanical Garden 

The calm breeze blew pass Kaname as he looked up ath the clear blue sky. Just like always, the flowers in the Botanical Garden gave out a nice fragrance. The day seems to be going the better way.... 「I guess it will rain in the near future...」Kaname looked around the large ball of light in the sky and saw a faint halo surrounding it. (I have to savoir this wonderful day while it lasts)Kaname sat down on the wooden bench near the colorful flowers.

(Since I don't have the strength I used to have, I need to prepare myself if something urgent comes in.)Kaname took a deep breath and leaned on the wooden bench. He closed his eyes and tried to think what he needed to have in case of something emergency comes by. The sun seemed to be shining brighter than before so Kaname pulled up 

the hood of his plain black jacket given by Rokka and covered his head with it. 
(I don't think I should worry much since I have Berouge's support but just in case.)
(Currently, I only have four "Memories" that the Real Memory System can load up... I need to obtain more. I'll do that later. First, I need to check how long the Condensed Mana I have) Kaname stood up and drew out his Akashic Page. He looked at how many Condensed Mana he has left and he immediately placed it back in his pocket after checking his Condensed Mana. 
(It was weird... Mana resides in everything in this world and is not considered a "Thing" but my Akashic Page is treating my Condensed Mana as a thing... as a disposable. The more I think about it, the more questions pop up.) While Kaname was thinking, a really important question appeared in his mind.
 
(Wait... This world is called "RPG World"... what does it stand for? ・・・・is it just simply Role Playing Game? or is it something different. Remember Akashic Record... she called me "Player" does that support the fact that RPG World mean Role Playng Game?・・・・This is just a Theory but what if the 'P' in the RPG World means "Player"? ・・・・) Kaname started to find a way to answer the question that appeared in his mind. (If it means "Player", what does the 'R' and 'G' means?・・・・・tch, if I stay here and think, nothing will come to light.... Lets go to the Library, perhaps the Knowledge Twins knows something.... but first, I need to activate my Condensed Mana) Kaname activated his Condensed Mana and ran off to the Library.


Frenteria, Knowledge Tree Library


「Knowledge Twins, I need to ask you two some questions」Kaname barged in the Library, breaking the silence of the Library. 
「What is it? Kaname」Behind the counter there stood two identical twins wearing a bartender suit. 
「First, how much Spells do you two know?」Kaname asked the twin. The one on Kaname's right started to panic right after Kaname asked his first question. 
「Just like always, Male Knowledge panics everytime I ask something. Female Knowledge, can you answer?」Kaname let the Male Knowledge hid under the counter and aksed the one on his left which is the Female Knowledge. 
「We know 98 per cent of Spells that  exists in the RPG World」The Female Knowledge answered Kaname
「Thanks for answering」Kaname's eyes glowed for a moment and it caught Female Knowledge's attention. 
「Your eyes glowed for a moment there, Kaname. Is anything wrong?」Female Knowledge twirled her semi-long spiky orange hair. 
「It must be your imagination」Kaname tried to dismissed what Female Knowledge asked and it worked. 
「Might be because I am tired. What is your other question?」Female Knowledge asked Kaname what he wanted to know more. 
「This is more a favor than a question but can you gather every book that is related to Akashic Record?」Kaname pressed his hand together, making the prayer gesture as he begged for Female Knowledge to do what he want. 
「I can, please wait a second...」Female Knowledge snapped her finger. 
「All the books related to Akashic Record have been gathered to the 4th checkpoint, 1.5 kilometers from here. Just walk straight from here and you will see the 4th Checkpoint」Female Knowledge pointed behind Kaname. 
「Thanks, I'll treat you two some meal next time!」Kaname ran to where Female Knowledge pointed. 

Kaname ran as fast as he could while testing how much stamina he has and how long can his Condensed Mana can last. 
(It seems like my stamina is the same as always) While Kaname was running, he stumbled upon Rokka and Naru reading something in the 2nd Checkpoint.
「What are you two reading?」Kaname stopped from running and approached Rokka and Naru who were very focused on what they were reading. When Kaname called out to them, Rokka sprung up from her chair and desperately hid it behind her. 
「What is it? Kaname-sama」Rokka's eyes started to swim around the area while Naru was still focused on reading what seemed to be a R18+ Manga. 
「Rokka, are you actually okay on looking at me?」Kaname asked Rokka. 
「Yes, I don't the cause but I can see Kaname-sama perfectly!」Rokka momentarily panicked. 
「Oh, how strong is your armor, Rokka?」Kaname asked another question.
「It is made to stand against any power of a Prime God so it is a really strong armor」Rokka answered. Right after Rokka answered, Kaname's amber eyes glowed and Rokka didn't noticed it. 
「Thanks. When reading stuff like that, make sure you read it in your room」Kaname resumed to running toward the 4th Checkpoint.  

On his way to the 4th  Checkpoint, Kaname saw Seine reaching something in the book shelf. 
「Seine」Kaname approached Seine and took the book Seine wanted to have which was a book about learning Hiragana* and Kanji*
「Thank you very much, Kaname-san」Seine bowed down and when she raised her head up, Kaname's eyes glowed. 
「I'll be on my way then」Kaname waved his hand at Seine as he gradually increased his speed. 

When the 4th Checkpoint was getting close, Kaname felt that something was about to hit him. Kaname suddenly stopped himself and caught a red hard cover book that was coming toward him. 
「What do you think? Player」At the top of the absurdly tall book shelf on Kaname's right, there stood a lady wearing a tuxido. Her translucent white hair shone like gems under the sun light and her amber colored eyes gave out a cold feeling as she stared down at Kaname.
「Akashic Record...」Kaname frowned at Akashic Record, 
「Now that you appeared here... that means that it doesn't mean Role Playing Game. The Game aspects of this world was to mislead to what the RPG World really means.」Kaname talked to Akashic Record, 
「・・・・」Akashic Record didn't respond. 
「If you have any corrections, I'll listen」Kaname arrogantly smiled at Akashic Record. 
「No, you're right but what do you think it represent?」Akashic Record kept her stoic and cold expression. 
「This is just a theory but... is it... Rules... Players... Gods」Kaname smiled, 
「・・・・」Akashic Record nodded. 
「I appreciate the answer...」Kaname sighed as he felt a bit dissatisfied.
「Are you done with your preparations?」Akashic Record asked Kaname, 
「Almost」Kaname answered, 
「You have once met your end. Dreams don't last forever, a delusion can't overwrite reality」Akashic Record responded to Kaname
That line reminds me of a friend of mine」Kaname arrogantly smiled at Akashic Record.
May ask I who?
A ghost named Noelle

Prologue Kaname Side End


© 2015 ❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

167 Views
Added on October 21, 2015
Last Updated on October 23, 2015


Author

❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀
❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀

神奈川のどこかにいるのデース~~~!!!, ™ーム業界



Writing