Evil?

Evil?

A Chapter by ❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀

The infinity Clockworks ~Strike Faster Than The Sun's Light!~

Arc 3: State of Calmness

Kaname pulled the trigger of his M1911 to the white lady who was charging toward him at an icredible speed. Instead of dodging Kaname's bullets, she drew out her absurdly long katana and cutthe bullets coming toward her. 
(Three bullets... it seems like a gun will not work on her)」 Kaname raised his gun and as the lady got closer to him, he tried to hit her with the bottom of the gun. However, she blocked Kaname's attack with her left forearm. She saw an opening and tried to slice Kaname into two. Kaname immediately jumped back to evade her attack. Kaname managed to evade the katana that was about to slice his stomach but it managed to lightly cut him of his right thigh. 

He clenched his teeth to pass off the pain and his calm expression was replaced by painful face. After landing, Kaname immediately kneeled down on the floor. The lady continued to advance to Kaname, Kaname pointed his gun at the lady and fired two bullets which were useless. When the lady got close to Kaname, she knocked the gun off Kaname's right hand. Right after she disarmed Kaname she attempted to kick Kaname in the stomach but Kaname crossed his arms and to block her attack. The Lady's attack sent Kaname flying a few meters away. Even after that powerful attack, Kaname managed to stand up and calm himself down, putting his calm expression back up. 
You don't panic, kid」 The lady stood still and arrogantly smiled at Kaname. 
If I panic, it will only make the situation worst」 Kaname responded to the lady. 

Who are you?
Me? Ahaha, I have indeed forgotten to tell you my name, Kid. My name is San-go, one of the people inside Rokka
(I expected as much...)
I will finish this quick, kid!」 In a moment, San-go was in mid-air in front of Kaname and she was about to slice Kaname into two vertical slices. However, the moment her blade made contact with Kaname's head, Kaname turned into wisps of blue light. 
(An illusion!?)」 The real Kaname was only a few centimeters in the afterimage's right side. Kaname grabbed San-go's arm with his left hand and he spread his right palm then pointed it toward San-go's head. In front of Kaname's right palm, a sigil of a high class Outcast Spell appeared and a strong gust of wind blew away San-go toward the metal wall. San-go fell on the floor face first. Kaname then stepped on her back, restricting her power to stand up. 
Where is Rokka?」 Kaname interrogated San-go but San-go kept herself quiet. 
I need an answer」 Kaname started to put more pressure on San-go back, just like what he did to Naru. However, she didn't give up and her body started to disappear. 
I will not answer a question from an Outcast like you」 That was her last word before she disappeared. 

haa... Outcast and Spell Caster don't have that much difference except that Outcasts thinks more rational and are more resourceful than a Spell Caster... that is how we have lived.」 Kaname murmured. 

However, Outcasts are depicted as 'Evil'」 Akashic Record appeared to Kaname once again. 
The given situation was just bad... that is all」 Kaname responded to Akashic Record. 
Are you planning on fighting Rokka and her friends alone?
Is there a problem with that?
 
Nothing

I have a question for you, Akashic Record」 
Go on」 
Why was Thor lurking near Frenteria when he could be in Heaven?」 Kaname asked Akashic Record his question. 
He became a corrupted God」 Akashic Record answered. 
I see...This is the second time someone used me... it's not like I am different than them though
Them?
If I can utilize something or someone, I will; no matter what the consequences are.」 
That leaves a bad taste, Shigure
I don't want to hear that from you」 Kaname resumed running and left Akashic Record.


If I can utilize it, I will utilize it without hesitation. I will move on my own, for myself...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is there a 'Bad Guy Side' in this Game?

To be continued


© 2015 ❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Impressive. I thought this story was going the way I thought it was, but this chapter proved me wrong.
There's also a typo:
"...,Kaname pointed his gun at the lady and fired *two bullets which..."

Posted 8 Years Ago


❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀

8 Years Ago

Thanks, I forgot to press the W button

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

154 Views
1 Review
Added on December 23, 2015
Last Updated on December 24, 2015


Author

❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀
❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀

神奈川のどこかにいるのデース~~~!!!, ™ーム業界



Writing