Master and Apprentice

Master and Apprentice

A Chapter by ❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀

The Infinity Clockworks ~Strike! Faster Than The Sun's Light~

Arc 1: Master and Apprentice

One man was walking in the silent and rust covered hallways of Frenteria. The series of gigantic window on the left was all shattered, letting the wind come in. The draft blew the man's absurdly spiky black swayed with the draft back and forth. His amber colored eyes looked around his surroundings. On his back two one edged sword were horizontally harnessed in a black leather harness. He was wearing a black plain hoodie with a plain black high collar jacket under it, under his set of jackets he was wearing a steel gray T-shirt.

After walking what seem to be a neverending hallway, the man stopped in front of a door. The door was well maintained unlike the whole Frenteria which was covered in rust. There was no single rust can be seen anywhere on the door or anything that was surrounding it. The man entered the room. 
「Kaname-san, here is your tea」A single girl prepared a tea for someone who wasn't even there. Around the table, there were four chairs with a cup of tea and some scones in front of it. 
「Naru, you're really funny」The girl smiled at her left. 
「You look really happy」The man tried to talk to the girl but she didn't seem to notice him. 
「I did found you...all I need to do is wait I guess



「Hey, hey! Akashina! Where in the hell did you go!?」 A hologram video was projected from the Identity Bracelet. A female high school student with a bright red twin tailed hair showed up in the video. Her face was really close to the camera that I couldn't see the background. 
「Mikado Ayato, you're annoying and your face is too close to the camera」I heard a cold calm voice of a woman at the background. 
「Tahaha, sorry. Rinne, here, say hi to Akashina」Ayato-san faced the camera toward Rinne-san. The video showed a femal student with a dark green pony tailed hair. Her expression was just as calm and cold as her voice. 
「Where are you Akashina-kun? I am worried because I can't see your pathetic face」She brushed her ponytailed hair with her hand, looking really majestic. 
「By the way, I got the data of the picture we took last christmas! Here it is!」A picture of the two of them , including Kaname-san wearing customes. Ayato-san was wearing a Mrs. Claus costume, Rinne-san was wearing a red swimsuit and a reindeer head band and Kaname-san was wearing a Santa Claus costume. I realized that the only one that was smiling in the picture was Ayato-san while Rinne-san and Kaname-san kept their calm expression. 
「Remember that your punishment for making me wear a swimsuit in the winter is not over yet」Rinne-san assaulted Ayato-san and the video ended.

「I should give this to Kaname-san immediately!」I picked up the bracelet and ran out of my room.



「My Condensed Mana only lasts for about two to three hours」Kaname sighed as he sat down on the wooden bench in front of the colorful flowers.
「I feel like something bad is about to happen.... I am tired」Kaname sighed as he looked up at the clear blue sky and closed his eyes slowly. 
「I wonder what they are doing...」He reminisced about the important people he had in his previous world. 
「KANAME-SAN--------------!」Seine called out to Kaname from several meters away, she was still running toward Kaname. 
「Seine?」Kaname opened his eyes and faced them to where Seine's voice was coming from. 
「Haa...haa...haa....haa....Kaname-san.... I have....something to...give...you」Seine was desperately trying to catch her breath as she reached in her skirt pocket. 
「What is it that you want to give me?」Kaname, with his head still facing up in the sky, talked to Seine. 
「I talked to Noel and she asked me to give you this」Seine handed Kaname the Identity Bracelet Noelle gave to Seine. 

Upon hearing what Seine said, Kaname's eyes widened. He sprung up from the wooden bench and he held Seine's shoulders. 
「Noelle? Silver hair? Gold eyes?」Kaname looked really surprised and worried. His body was trembling really hard that Seine could feel Kaname's body shaking. 
「Yes... what's wrong Kaname-san?
「How did you meet her?」Seine looked really surprised since it was the very first time for her to see Kaname at a desperate state. 
「I don't know how......
「I see.... I'm sorry for acting really weird out of nowhere」Sadness was written all over Kaname's face after hearing Seine's response. He let go of Seine and sat down on the bench again. 
「Here is the thing I wanted to give you

Kaname immediately opened the Identity Bracelet and saw the video message Seine saw. After Kaname saw the video, his eyes was wide open and his body was trembling more than before. 
「Kaname-san?」
「....」Kaname didn't respond to Seine and just stared at Identity Bracelet. Tears started to flow out from Kaname's amber eyes. 
「Ka....na...me-san?」Seine was dumbfounded when she saw someone she initially viewed as an absurdly strong person crying. 
「Thank you, Seine」Kaname stood up from his seat and wiped the tears off his eyes. He clenched his fists and activated his Condensed Mana. His condensed Mana was overwhelming. 
「Do you want to do some training, Seine?」A big bright smile appeared on Kaname's face.
「Yes, Kana- Master!」Seine saluted to Kaname with a big smile on her face.

To be continued


© 2015 ❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

147 Views
Added on November 20, 2015
Last Updated on November 20, 2015


Author

❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀
❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀

神奈川のどこかにいるのデース~~~!!!, ™ーム業界



Writing